GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Clairebear - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Clairebear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Clairebear

Hello Clairebear and Welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

If...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to Clairebear

Hello Clairebear,

Welcome to AAD

Regards

Comment

Hi and welcome
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Clairebear welcome to the forum
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks you guys. What a lovely welcome!!! I'm EXTREMELY happy i was pointed in your direction (CAG). Your help and knowledge is absolutely priceless and you should never underestimate the help and guidance you provide - literally lifesavers!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Originally posted by Clairebear View Post
            i was pointed in your direction (CAG).
            I thought so! I noticed the chain link icon that they use on there in one of your posts
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Hi CB

Welcome to AAD! I think you are getting help on your thread already which is great. Don't be afraid to ask even what you may think is the silliest of questions, there is no abuse here its not tolerated.

regards
              Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                I thought so! I noticed the chain link icon that they use on there in one of your posts
                looool well spotted - i didn't even notice!!

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                  Hi CB

Don't be afraid to ask even what you may think is the silliest of questions, there is no abuse here its not tolerated.
                  I did have a few judgemental comments on other sites which doesnt help when your worried about something, so thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                  X