GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Chazza - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Chazza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Chazza

Hello Chazza and Welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes
    If...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to Chazza

Welcome Chazza (sorry Niddy is that a Celtic shirt)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Chazza,

Welcome to the community that is AAD. We are more than just a forum and we do have laughs from time to time, well more of the time really. Just shout up for what you need and someone will be along to help or will make someone who can aware.

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Hi Chazza,

Welcome to a very addictive site. Have a look round and post away for any help and support we can give.

Comment

Hi Chazza and welcome to AAD

Comment

Hi
            Chazza welcome to AAD i am also new to all this but the feeling i get is that we are in the right place

Comment

Working...
            X