GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Hector - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Hector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Hector

Hello Hector and Welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes
    If...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to Hector

Thank you. I haunt the forums and look forward to making an appearance on here from time to time.

Comment

Hi Hector and welcome

Comment

& welcome.

Comment

Welcome H
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just seen your signature picture this might be more appropiate
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Hector,

Welcome to the community that is AAD!

regards
              Garlok

Comment

Welcome good sir.

“Who would have known of Hector, if Troy had been happy? The road to valor is built by adversity”

Comment

Hector,

Welcome to AAD

Regards

Comment

Hi Hector and welcome to AAD, although I believe we met already on my thread.
                    My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Thank you to all.

Comment

Working...
                      X