GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to TittleTattle - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to TittleTattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to TittleTattle

Hi & Welcome TittleTattle

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get use to the surroundings first.

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.........

Niddy
    :niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Welcome to TittleTattle

Tittle Tattle & welcome.

Comment

Hello TittleTattle and Welcome from me too
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Welcome TT
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          Welcome TT
          God knows where you're finding all the images

Wait till lowells join under username "twats" - then what?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Helloooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

There you goooooooooooo
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Not on here - they appear in 'Hustler online' (apparently, so I've heard, 'cos I heard someone saying...er....oh, look over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>)
                Last edited by charitynjw; 7 June 2011, 21:26.

Comment

Welcome TittleTattle

Comment

I thought Tittle Tattle was a thread giving the 'skinny' on Niddy, Di, Angelic et al (until I discovered Smirnoff!!) lol

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                      I thought Tittle Tattle was a thread giving the 'skinny' on Niddy, Di, Angelic et al (until I discovered Smirnoff!!) lol

We don't have secrets here - nothing to tell.....

I'm a miserable old fart that likes arguing with banks, Di - well she's Welsh so we'll leave that there and Angelic - well she's "rather fat" right now

Comment

Welcome welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                        X