GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to cadwallader - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to cadwallader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to cadwallader

Hi & Welcome cadwallader

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get use to the surroundings first.

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.........

Niddy
    :niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Welcome to cadwallader

Hello cadwallader and Welcome from me too
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Welcome from I2D
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

cadwallader,

Welcome to AAD

Regards

Comment

Thanks for the welcome messages

Rgds

C

Comment

Welcome Welcome

Comment

Cw & welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by cadwallader View Post
                Thanks for the welcome messages

Rgds

C
                Hi

Anything to post for us
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Comment

Welcome - great to have you here. Have a good look round and post away!

Comment

Hi Cadwallader,

Welcome to AAD, we don't bite , well Niddy on the odd occasion .

Do you know the yummy ice cream in our neck of the woods by the same name?

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                        Cw & welcome.
                        His sobriquet is Cadwallader, not cad walloper.

Comment

Working...
                        X