GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Jet Set Willy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Jet Set Willy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Jet Set Willy

Wecome to the site Jet Set Willy

The links and user guides & guidelines are on the first row JSW

Are you new to forums or have you used one already?

(also fairly new new here myself but I am an experienced "Forum Tart"--lol)

Turbs
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Re: Welcome to Jet Set Willy

Hello and welcome.

Please feel free to post up on the adequate thread when your ready, and ask for help if required.

Look forward to speaking to you.

Comment

Hi and welcome to All About Forums.

Look forward to seeing you arround.

Milly
      My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Hi Jet Set Willy

Welcome to the best forum going.
        I am sure you will find the help you need with your MBNA problem.

Glad you made it over.

Spentout

Comment

Wow, that is one heck of a welcome :-)

Thank you all. I was told it was friendly! This is my second forum if you like, i am a member on another consumer forum since november when i realised i may get some grief with mbna. I changed my username though, just a bit paranoid about nosey creditors and dca's on the lunch breaks lol. This site was recommended by someone i met there so though i would have a look. First impressions are how overworked niddy and his team must be :-) Seems people here are very generous with their time and knowledge and perhaps as i progress and learn i can return that someday.

I look forward to meeting you all as i find my way through the site. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X