GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hello everybody - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody

Hi all!! Brummie here. just saying hello!!

Re: Hello everybody

Brummie & welcome to AAD
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya and welcome x

Comment

Hi Sapph.....yes it's me.....xx

Comment

You found us then, you'll recognise a few other faces here too hun.

Comment

Have been away for a while.....back on the scene for the wrong reasons, but still chomping some stuff with my old LB posts...it's hard working abroad and trying to keep up with what goes on. You doin ok?

Comment

Hi Brummie

I am sure if you post here you will get all the help you need.

I have not seen you in ages?

Tuttsi x
              My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Hi Brummie.

I'm glad you decided to join AAD. As you will already have seen, there are a whole bunch of familiar faces here - it's a small world, really - and it is constantly changing. I have sent the guv'nor here a brief introductory note - so when you find your application to join has been refused - it's all my own work !!!

Comment

Greetings Brummie

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have 2 posts going in welcome by mistake, but good to talk to some old and new pals.
                    Errmm.... Pompeyfaith...."without prejudice" and not trying to upset the site admin from the off, but do you realise Pompey might drop out of the Football League soon?

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
                      Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have 2 posts going in welcome by mistake, but good to talk to some old and new pals.
                      Errmm.... Pompeyfaith...."without prejudice" and not trying to upset the site admin from the off, but do you realise Pompey might drop out of the Football League soon?
                      Yes I do but it does not bother me as I am a die hard life long supporter and thus it is the team I support in the good and bad times BTW you can come out from behind the sofa as me and Niddy have had a few wee spats so am used to it.

Comment

I am only down the road in Hamble, so am used to witnessing such spats.... Not a Saints fan, keep the faith in the Villa. Behind them all me life, so know the goods and bads as you do.

Comment

Welcome to the Sunny South Brummie

Comment

Hi Brummie
                            My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Working...
                            X