GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JPMorgan agrees $13bn settlement with US Justice Department - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JPMorgan agrees $13bn settlement with US Justice Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPMorgan agrees $13bn settlement with US Justice Department

JPMorgan agrees $13bn settlement with US Justice Department

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 20th October 2013 09:57.

*JP Morgan has reportedly agreed a tentative $13bn settlement with the US Justice Department, which does not release the bank from criminal...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

JP Morgan 'may pay record $13bn fine'

JP Morgan 'may pay record $13bn fine'

US banking giant JP Morgan is set for a record $13bn (£8bn) fine to settle investigations into its mortgage-backed securities, US media reports have said.

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-24599345
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: JP Morgan 'may pay record $13bn fine'

My heart bleeds..........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X