GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BT sues Google over patents - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BT sues Google over patents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT sues Google over patents

British Telecom is suing Google for billions of dollars after the web search giant’s Android operating system allegedly infringed six of its key patents.

The lawsuit, filed in Delaware in the US, is the latest in a string of actions against Google for alleged breaches of intellectual property, and a further signal of the growing importance of patents in Google’s battle for dominance. Apple, Oracle, Microsoft and eBay have already launched legal action against Google or the manufacturers of Android-based phones, such as HTC, although Google and the manufacturers are fighting back with a series of counter-claims. BT’s lawsuit is largely based on....Read more here---: BT sues Google over patents
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X