GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greater Manc Police - Working in Civil Cases for banks? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater Manc Police - Working in Civil Cases for banks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater Manc Police - Working in Civil Cases for banks?

Shocked.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Greater Manc Police - Working in Civil Cases for banks?

That was a bit heavy-handed to say the least!

The "Tactical Aid Unit" (sign on the police vans) are supposed to deal with crowd control and riots not breaking down people's doors. In fact the number of police outnumbered the "crowd" of peaceful neighbours.

The voice-over said it was as a result of £6k unpaid business rates so maybe it was a Magistrates Court warrant on behalf of the council?

Comment

Re: Greater Manc Police - Working in Civil Cases for banks?

After working for many years with police forces, I can be certain this was not just an ordinary debt collection. Like many such 'raids' there is intelligence behind it. Perhaps it was nothing to do with debt, but terror or other violence, drugs, kidnap, extortion, fraud or other larceny or illegality and as the man said 'why are they not out looking for paedophiles?' perhaps they were. What would happen in few months if the man were convicted of selling counterfeit goods in the 'business' that funded drug smuggling and slavery?

Comment

Working...
      X