GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Malaysia Airlines: Missing Flight MH370 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malaysia Airlines: Missing Flight MH370

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Malaysia Airlines: Missing Flight MH370

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    Is that where all the bits landed?
    Last edited by CleverClogs (RIP); 18 July 2014, 12:11.

Comment

That's sick, even for you Cloggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
        That's sick, even for you Cloggy.
        I just do not know what the map was supposed to shew.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          I'm surprised at that for a man of your intelligence....
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post

http://www.flightradar24.com/49.82,16.76/5

If you click on any plane it tells you destination etc
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So what does it shew - sites of aeroplane crashes?

Comment

No, it shows airplane traffic.

Go to Flightradar24.com...it shows live air traffic. If you hover over any of the planes it will give the flioght number and if you click on the plane a sidebar will give the details.
                Last edited by Pixie; 18 July 2014, 12:34.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I did and it doesn't - at least, it wouldn't when I tried it.

No explanation had been given for the map when Deepie posted it.

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...717-story.html

Comment

MH17 crash: Ukraine accuses rebels of destroying evidence

More ----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28383625

Comment

How on earth do families cope with knowing their love ones are piled onto a train ,its heartbreaking.
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                          How on earth do families cope with knowing their love ones are piled onto a train ,its heartbreaking.
                          I'm afraid it's the lesser of two evils right now, At least they are refrigerated train carriages, the alternative of leaving them out in the heat to rot doesn't bear thinking about. I hope someone on either side of the conflict soon shows some compassion and allows the bodies to be identified and repatriated back to their families.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                            I'm afraid it's the lesser of two evils right now, At least they are refrigerated train carriages, the alternative of leaving them out in the heat to rot doesn't bear thinking about.
                            True.

And at least they weren't loaded like Chinese dissidents.

Comment

Three Dutch investigators have examined bodies from the crashed Malaysia Airlines passenger plane, which are being kept on a train in east Ukraine.
                              The experts said the train may later leave the rebel-held town of Torez to start identification process.

More -----. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28399406

Comment

What the feck is Sky News Reporter Colin Brazier doing rummaging through dead peoples belongings? is that not a crime in itself?

Comment

Working...
                                X