GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Malaysia Airlines: Missing Flight MH370 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malaysia Airlines: Missing Flight MH370

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Malaysia Airlines: Missing Flight MH370

He should be sacked, its disgusting behaviour.

Comment

Both he and sky have apologised according to the Guardian.

It is terrible that such a thing can happen , what were the lunatics thinking and will we ever know for certain who fired the missile?

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
        He should be sacked, its disgusting behaviour.
        It is,however, quite typical for a "journalist" employed by Rupert Murdoch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
          will we ever know for certain who fired the missile?
          No, but is it at all likely that the Ukraine government forces fired the missile, given that the rebel forces do not have any aeroplanes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
            That's sick, even for you Cloggy.
            Q: What has two hundred bodies and flies?
            A: A field in the Ukraine.

Comment

A train carrying the remains of victims of the Malaysian airliner which crashed in Ukraine has arrived in the city of Kharkiv, outside rebel territory.

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28416973
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Now throw this in the mix...........

Moscow:
                Russia claims its flight records show a Ukrainian fighter jet was flying close to the Malaysian passenger plane just before it crashed and that Kiev was operating radar stations used for missile systems.

Separately, a Russian television program has accused the US Central Intelligence Agency of being behind the downing of flight MH17.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh17-ukr...#ixzz38DvFU2ro
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I doubt very much if we will get to the bottom of this one.

Did anyone see this mornings picture of a guy in a uniform nicking the ring of a dead persons hand ? Absolutely dreadful.

Oh and now their saying that only 200 bodies are on that train and not 288.

Comment

What is for certain is that the Americana, and the Russians, know exactly what went on........ we just get told what they want us to know....

Comment

I really hope we do.

Some little experience in this area: part of the Marconi team developing the Sea Dart (Surface to Air Missile, SAM) missile in the 1970s, that protected some of our ships until today, when HMS Illustrious was retired.

MH17 was brought down by a SAM. There is no reason that Ukraine should have these missiles posted, as the insurgents have only land weapons.

Insurgents/Russia must be the culprits.

Comment

Originally posted by colonelsensibl View Post
                        Insurgents/Russia must be the culprits.
                        Unless the missile was fired by the CIA, operating on orders from the Illuminati / Bilderberg Group, as a pretext for a NATO invasion of Russia.

Comment

Whose the Illuminati Cloggy ?

Forget that, I've googled, I didn't know you're into conspiracy theories too.

Comment

Do you really think this possible? It's accepted that the missile was fired from within the zone occupied by the insurgents. It would be difficult for the CIA to a) enter that zone; b) smuggle a SAM in there: c) fire without others' knowledge.
                            A very remote premise, I'm sure most would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              Unless the missile was fired by the CIA, operating on orders from the Illuminati / Bilderberg Group, as a pretext for a NATO invasion of Russia.
                              Next you'll be telling us JFK wasn't assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Comment

Urgh unfortunate enough to have access to the unedited images. Harrowing viewing that's all I can say - utterly disgusted.
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X