GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Snake V Crocodile!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake V Crocodile!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake V Crocodile!!

Tiffany Corlis, a local author, saw the fight and took these pictures, which have been widely used in the Australian media.

"It was amazing," she told the BBC. "We saw the snake fighting with the crocodile - it would roll the crocodile around to get a better grip, and coil its body around the crocodile's legs to hold it tight."

"The fight began in the water - the crocodile was trying to hold its head out of the water at one time, and the snake was constricting it."
    "After the crocodile had died, the snake uncoiled itself, came around to the front, and started to eat the crocodile, face-first," she added.
    Ms Corlis said it appeared to take the snake around 15 minutes to eat the crocodile.
    The snake was "definitely very full," when it finished, she said. "I don't know where it went after that - we all left, thinking we didn't want to stick around!"

To read more and to see all the pics from the BBC, click here -- > Continue reading the main story

Click image for larger version

Name:	Croc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1415512
    Last edited by IF; 3 March 2014, 17:33.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Snake V Crocodile!!

Why did I click on this thread?

I hate snakes - *shudder*
    ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
      Why did I click on this thread?

I hate snakes - *shudder*
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Blimey!
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So you never seen the one where the snake (water python) exploded after eating a 6' croc....

--> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-maga...nitor-26417534
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            So you never seen the one where the snake (water python) exploded after eating a 6' croc....

--> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-maga...nitor-26417534
            no, but just read it now mate. If ever there was a case of eyes bigger than belly!
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The final minutes of a 10 foot long python's determined bid to swallow a whole crocodile in Queensland is captured on video.

Here if you dare-----> http://news.sky.com/story/1220443/sn...ur-hour-battle

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                The final minutes of a 10 foot long python's determined bid to swallow a whole crocodile in Queensland is captured on video.

Not just now mate - still haven't had my tea!

Comment

Now if a shark was to eat the snake that would be a real Gefilte fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Nope, not clicking on it...

Comment

Comment

Its not nasty - the croc is already dead.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                          Its not nasty - the croc is already dead.
                          It's not the croc that worries me, I hate snakes!

Comment

It's not the croc that worries me, I hate snakes!
                            My sister loves them, she has always had them and in addition she has a Bearded Dragon and a cute tortoise that attacks everything including the dogs

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                              My sister loves them, she has always had them and in addition she has a Bearded Dragon and a cute tortoise that attacks everything including the dogs
                              Noooo, that's just wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X