GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dubai Police Unveil Lamborghini Patrol Car - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dubai Police Unveil Lamborghini Patrol Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai Police Unveil Lamborghini Patrol Car

Dubai's police force has unveiled its latest patrol car - a specially modified, quarter-of-a-million pound Lamborghini Aventador, capable of speeds up to 217mph.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9123290-1-1-762x428.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1415014
    "Latest Dubai patrols, now at your service," the force tweeted, beneath a photo of the sleek, green and white-liveried car. Other options available to law enforcers include modified Dodge Chargers and Chevrolet Camaros. In Dubai, where petrol is cheaper than drinking water, authorities face significant challenges to curb road accidents caused by speeding. Last year, official figures put road deaths at 122, with 2,161 injuries, many of which occurred on the emirate's notorious Sheikh Zayed highway.....Read more here
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Dubai Police Unveil Lamborghini Patrol Car

The Italian Police have had one for a while.....

Did have ......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Blimey is that a car ontop of it.

Suspect if you were in the passenger side you would have been none to happy.

Comment

----> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...with-Seat.html

Comment

Comment

How would you explain that one down the station when you get back lol

The other car looks remarkably ok considering its got a Lamborghini stuck under its wheel.

Comment

I'll lend them mine
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

No use giving plod fast cars, they can't drive a bloody golf ball off a tee...
                I remember back in The eighties Manchester police fast response team got Lotus Sunbeams, they lasted about 6 months before all 6 cars had been crashed....

Comment

This is liverpool's latest crime fighter...

Comment

It can't be...it still has 4 wheels
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post

How did this thread get from a quarter-of-a-million pound Lamborghini Aventador, capable of speeds, of up to 217mph, to this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        How did this thread get from a quarter-of-a-million pound Lamborghini Aventador, capable of speeds, of up to 217mph, to this ?

That's the beauty of AAD, it's not ALL about the money!

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post

i love it, its made my weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                            I'll lend them mine

What!!!! look what happened when I loaned them one of mine!!!!!!!!

Comment

Notes it has got a Hampshire Constabulary badge on it although have never seen it - must be too fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X