GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Richard III dig: DNA confirms bones are the King's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard III dig: DNA confirms bones are the King's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard III dig: DNA confirms bones are the King's

Richard III dig: DNA confirms bones are the King's.

The skeleton is 'beyond reasonable doubt' the remains of Richard III. A skeleton found beneath a Leicester car park has been confirmed as that of English king Richard III.

Experts from the University of Leicester said DNA from the bones matched that of descendants of the monarch's family.

Lead archaeologist Richard Buckley, from the University of Leicester, told a press conference to applause: "Beyond reasonable doubt it's Richard."

Richard, killed in battle in 1485, will be reinterred in Leicester Cathedral.

To read more ------- > BBC News - Richard III dig: DNA confirms bones are kings
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Richard III dig: DNA confirms bones are the King's

Pretty amazing they found him.

Last one killed in battle. Shame leaders dont have to go into battle now. Maybe stop some of these wars.

Even better let them fight it out themselves. Ding Ding round one Bush vs Mullah Omah.

Comment

I'd support David Cameron being bashed on the head in battle and buried under a car park any time.
      Only difference from Richard is he kills kids slowly with poverty and NHS cuts.

Comment

Now now Elsa.

You do know there is a queue already for this particular wish.

Its about 500 miles long.

Bit like that scene on Airplane when she goes hysterical.

Comment

All politicians should do National Service then and only then can they discuss issues that they may have some (LITTLE) knowledge about, Cameron to the old Pioneer Corps.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

TC.

Pioneer Corps or Elsa's idea? Hmmmmmmm I really am not sure which to choose

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              Cameron to the old Pioneer Corps.
              Digging latrines?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Digging latrines?
                You could pick the bones out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                  TC.

Pioneer Corps or Elsa's idea? Hmmmmmmm I really am not sure which to choose

Defiantly Pioneer Corps, digging latrines etc,.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

After finding Richard III bones in car park, ATOS have declared him fit for work.
                    I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Originally posted by billypre View Post
                      After finding Richard III bones in car park, ATOS have declared him fit for work.

Was that s Skeleton comment?

Comment

Just had 600 years of parking fines through for Richard III. Might see if one can persuade Chris Huhne's wife to pay them

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                          Just had 600 years of parking fines through for Richard III. Might see if one can persuade Chris Huhne's wife to pay them

I remember putting him there well, (feels like it)

Comment

"Now is the summer of our sweet content..."

BLACKADDER.1.01.THE.FORETELLING. on Vimeo

Comment

And now they're arguing about where he should be buried.

Still can't decide whether or not he was as bad as he was painted by Shakespeare ....

Comment

Working...
                              X