GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    costing them monies to contact you!

Leave a comment:

• fuzz66
    replied
    I hope lots more people find this site. Still it's nice to know that even though they are helping thousands of people they still find time to write to us. Ahhhhh. Wish they bloody wouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    letter from RW did you know they have more than 300,000customers repaying at an amount they can afford.
    we missed out on helping a lot of people

Leave a comment:

• fuzz66
    replied
    Hi Jo, I have dug out the box with all letters etc, the one that didn't go away. Last payment to BC was April 2011. I recall sending a CCA request in 2012 and getting a response. I just filed it and hoped it would go away. I am hoping to have all the details on my Diary by the morning.

one matter that confuses me, I last payed April 2011 but the default was registered in the December. When does it become statute barred?

Cheers

I have now updated my diary to include my Hoist/Robson Way/ Barclaycard diary. Thanks for your patients all.
    Niddy has had a look at CCA response, . Don't we all just love Niddy! Diary updated.
    Last edited by fuzz66; 15 July 2017, 08:30.

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly
    replied
    No other payments to debt collectors etc?

Leave a comment:

• fuzz66
    replied
    Sorry Jo I only just picked up your response. Last payment to BC would have been May 2011.

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly
    replied
    When did you make the last payment on this account ?

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly
    replied
    Originally posted by fuzz66 View Post
    Me too. Barclaycard, taken out 1994. Default 2011 £10.9K. It is now with Host Portfolio, keep getting letters from Robson Way. Not replied to them.

This will be added to my diary when I get organised.

When was the last payment made on this account?

Leave a comment:

• fuzz66
    replied
    Me too. Barclaycard, taken out 1994. Default 2011 £10.9K. It is now with Host Portfolio, keep getting letters from Robson Way. Not replied to them.

This will be added to my diary when I get organised.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    RW have written offering repayment plans based on my circumstances (same letter i received last year) there is no option 4, 0.00 per month so will ignore, next one should be asking if I am worried about contacting them (received Nov 2016)
    maybe I should let them no that no one can find a CCA for it, Naaaa lets leave it till I have to.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    Welcome aboard shipmates. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied
    Add me to the club. 9k old Egg Card, now Barclays, about to be transferred to Hoist.

CCA'd Barclays in 2014 - got a recon that Niddy thought was UE at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Chaplin
    replied
    Re: Barclaycard (MKDP) Sold to Hoist Portfolio

Got a cheeky offer today guys! 90% off the balance😂😂😂😂 shall I cough up or ignore? Second option me thinks😉

Leave a comment:

• davidm
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    awesome. Well done
    thanks niddy again for all your advice to enable me to stick it out,can't praise the AAD team enough

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by davidm View Post
    Some. Good news today after a year or so of letters ,I received two letters for two of my barclaycard accounts saying they have written off the accounts ,due to not being able to resolve my query in a satisfactory manner

i would like like to thank all the great people on here who gave me the tools to get this done especially Admin
    awesome. Well done

Leave a comment:

Working...
X