GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sostress UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sostress UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sostress UE diary

Best of luck......
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello Niddy and all!

Have not been on here for a while, been burying my head in the sand and need to find the strength to write those F&F settlement offers. Think I am just scared of receiving dissappointing replies as I've wrote to them once and they turned me down besides Northern Rock, they wanted 50%!!

Will let you all know once I've send the offers out.

Takecare all
      Starting here, Starting now, For the greatest journey!

Comment

Originally posted by sostress View Post
        Hello Niddy and all!

Have not been on here for a while, been burying my head in the sand and need to find the strength to write those F&F settlement offers. Think I am just scared of receiving dissappointing replies as I've wrote to them once and they turned me down besides Northern Rock, they wanted 50%!!

Will let you all know once I've send the offers out.

Takecare all
        You know they'll turn you down (initially anyway), if you're just ignoring them right now - then carry on doing so! Obviously get your head out the sand and let me know what they say (when they write) but no harm in fighting them before capitulating to F&F!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello Niddy

Update of what I been up to.........nothing muchas usual!!

But I've good news. Niddy won't like it because he's against of paying too much for f&f settlements

I have been burying my head in the sand again, I know it doesn't help to get rid of debts. I have been so depressed and stress with all the letters I been receiving. I've not open them as I know what it'll be.

This morning, I've finally find the courage and strenght to neogotiate with all 9 creditors, 7 have accepted my offers, the 2 which is santander and mint refused to accept my offer, I even went up to 60% for santander(I can feel Niddy shaking his head and ) they said its getting sold on and adviced I could neogotiate with the new owner of my debt. And that is what I am going to do.

Mint said I've to send them a copy of all creditors, balances and the offers that's been accepted, then they will consider my offer. I'll be sending the letter tomorrow. I just want all this to be sorted and I can start my life once its all cleared.

I know I can get away without paying on some because they are
          but I can't wait for my credit file to clear as some of my defaults only started in 6/09

I know I'll never apply for credit again as I've truely learnt my lessons, I don't want to be skint all the time or robbing peter to pay paul. Been down that route and never again!!

I sincerely thank Niddy, mods and the members for the help, advices and support.

I will come back and keep you all updated once i've anymore news, as i am waiting for all the confirmations on black and white.

Takecare all x

Comment

Best of luck - hope you sort it.

Comment

Hello Mods and Everyone!

Please can anyone that have had f&f settlements offer experiences offer advise?
              I just want to be 100% sure that this email they send is legal and will protect me from any future chasing of the written off balance.

Here's a copy of the email:

"Dear xxxxxxx

This is in regard to the outstanding balance of £xxxx.xx for your NRAM account.

We are willing to offer you the opportunity to clear your outstanding balance for a one off payment of £xxxx.xx in full and final settlement of your account, a saving of £xxxx.xx. Once paid NRAM will be notified, the remaining balance will not be chased going forward and you will receive no further communication regarding the matter from 1st Credit.

Please ensure to contact our office on 08433 200 050 by the xxth of March 2011 to make payment via Debit or Credit card, please be aware our office closes at 8:30 pm. If payment is to be made through a 3rd party we require verbal authority to use their Debit Card details.

Please be advised, if a payment is missed or late defaulting your arrangement we reserve the right to request payment in full. If this is not recovered in an adequate time scale your account may be referred to NRAM suggesting legal action would be more beneficial in recuperating the outstanding balance.

Many thanks."

Thanks for any advise!! x

Comment

there is a f&f letter on the site which Niddy wrote, I'd have a wee look and just check you've got everything covered. You don't just want 1St credit not to chase but you don't want anyone to chase in the future so it has to be updated with the CRAs as settled, I think.

good luck

Comment

Thanks evenlessdopey! Will make a call to my OC to confirm aswell in the morning. 1st credit is acting on befhalf OC, just thought the email would have covered that side too. x

Comment

Thanks evenlessdopey! Will make a call to my OC to confirm aswell in the morning. 1st credit is acting on befhalf OC, just thought the email would have covered that side too. x

You need to respond to the email and get them to agree to the following points within your reply (ideally) - as they protect you in full, and are self explanitory so i'll not sit here and explain

1. The Default Notice will be removed
                    2. The Status of the account will change from “Defaulted” to “Settled”
                    3. The Current Balance will appear as £0.00
                    4. The Default / Delinquent Balance will be set to £0.00
                    5. There will be no date in the “Defaulted Date” field (as it will be removed)
                    6. There will be no date in the “Date Last Delinquent” field on the report
                    7. This will apply to all 3 Credit Reference Agencies, namely Experian, Equifax & Call Credit
                    How much is the offer for and how much is the debt value? Out of interest.... also, is it enforceable or unenforceable?

Comment

• Re: sostress UE diary

I'd not suggest that you do this - if too late, please advise what they said?

Comment

Morning Niddy!!

Will answer your posts later this evening. as I am abit busy today. Thanks and hope you & family had an excellent holiday. x

Comment

Morning Niddy!!

Will answer your posts later this evening. as I am abit busy today.
                          No problem - no rush.....

Comment

Hello Niddy and Everyone!

Sorry for not updating, will do once I've spoked to Mint about F&F settlement offer. 8 down and 1 to go. x

Comment

Hello Niddy and Everyone!

Sorry for not updating, will do once I've spoked to Mint about F&F settlement offer. 8 down and 1 to go. x
                              Best of luck

Comment

Love the new avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X