GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sostress UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sostress UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sostress UE diary

ya sostress!

Can't wait to see the results.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

;xm66 guys! Will keep you all updated. ;xm1
      Starting here, Starting now, For the greatest journey!

Comment

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

:hello Niddy and All!!

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Popped in to let you all know that I've send out the F&F settlement letters, not a single reply yet

Anyway, Happy New Year to Niddy & and all at AAD!!

sostress

Comment

Hi Sostress... just popped on to say good luck and Happy New Year.

x

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo
              Hi Sostress... just popped on to say good luck and Happy New Year.

x
              Thanks looloo! All the best to you too!! x

Hello Niddy!

I've received 2 replies today, its from Egg card and Northern Rock, they both are :cry

Do I email the letters to you or do I PM you? Sorry if I've missed your update regarding your hotmail.

Thanks in advance

sostress x

Comment

Hello Niddy,

I have emailed you and wait for your advice.
                I have attached the last communication we had to jogg your memory as I know you are a very busy man.

Thanks

sostress

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                Hiya

Ok, the template to use is here: ---> viewtopic.php?p=10275#p10275 However i've done the relevant ones for you to use, as shown below.

Best of luck, keep us updated!

Egg Card - Balance = £3,803 @ £750 Offer

Dear Sirs,

Account No: XXXXXXXX

I write with reference to previous communication regarding an outstanding balance on the above mentioned account and wish to make an offer to resolve that will suitably please both parties.

I can confirm that I am unable to offer to pay the money which I owe in full, however I am able to raise £750 and wish to offer this as an ex-gratia payment in full and final settlement of the account. This offer is made on the clear understanding that, if accepted, neither you or any associate company will take any other action to enforce or pursue this debt in any way whatsoever and that I will be released from any liability. I also request that, if accepted, you will mark any entry on a credit reference agency file relating to the above account as "satisfied" in full. Payment can be made within 28 days of receiving your written agreement of this offer and confirmed preferred method of payment.

Failure to agree will result in my formal offer of £1 per month being made as I simply cannot afford anything more than this. Taking 'formal' action to recover the balance would also be considered rather fruitless being I do not have any disposable income whatsoever; ergo my offer to you today.

I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northern Rock - Balance = £3,009 @ £650 Offer

[quote:2y6jbr0c]Dear Sirs,

I write with reference to previous communication regarding an outstanding balance on the above mentioned account and wish to make an offer to resolve that will suitably please both parties.

I can confirm that I am unable to offer to pay the money which I owe in full, however I am able to raise £650 and wish to offer this as an ex-gratia payment in full and final settlement of the account. This offer is made on the clear understanding that, if accepted, neither you or any associate company will take any other action to enforce or pursue this debt in any way whatsoever and that I will be released from any liability. I also request that, if accepted, you will mark any entry on a credit reference agency file relating to the above account as "satisfied" in full. Payment can be made within 28 days of receiving your written agreement of this offer and confirmed preferred method of payment.

Failure to agree will result in my formal offer of £1 per month being made as I simply cannot afford anything more than this. Taking 'formal' action to recover the balance would also be considered rather fruitless being I do not have any disposable income whatsoever; ergo my offer to you today.

Yours faithfully
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------

MBNA Card - Balance = £11,582 @ £1500 Offer

Dear Sirs,

I can confirm that I am unable to offer to pay the money which I owe in full, however I am able to raise £1500 and wish to offer this as an ex-gratia payment in full and final settlement of the account. This offer is made on the clear understanding that, if accepted, neither you or any associate company will take any other action to enforce or pursue this debt in any way whatsoever and that I will be released from any liability. I also request that, if accepted, you will mark any entry on a credit reference agency file relating to the above account as "satisfied" in full. Payment can be made within 28 days of receiving your written agreement of this offer and confirmed preferred method of payment.

Yours faithfully
                Going on from the above, this would mean you'd need to find the funds to make such offers - this totals £2,900; do you have this to spare? If not, why not just arrange to pay a monthly amount? Obviously it is hard to properly assess cos you're so vague about what you can do, what you want to do, why you want to make offers, why you can't 'blag' things, how much you can afford, details of the debts and their respective owners etc etc - just pointing out that if it was me, i'd try and blag all of them and wait til the shit really hits the fan before jumping in with offers cos although an account may be unenforceable, they may try their luck and threaten court - then what? If you've used all your spare funds to pay debts that are smaller, meaning they may not have gone to court anyway...?

Hope the above helps and makes sense, if not then don't send anything, instead post a reply.

* Remember do not sign any of these offer letters by hand, continue to sign digitally **
                [/quote:2y6jbr0c]

Comment

Hiya

Well its a start! As you can see, one is offering an approx 40% settlement figure so it's getting there - however not low enough just yet!

So now, you need to ignore them both for a month or so and see what that does. Can you confirm, are you already defaulted with these accounts or not? if so then yea, go ahead and ignore them both for the moment......

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
                    Hiya

Can you confirm, are you already defaulted with these accounts or not? if so then yea, go ahead and ignore them both for the moment......

Morning Niddy!

Thanks for your time.

Yes, they both are defaulted. Shall wait and see what happens. x

Comment

Okies, best of luck - let us know when you hear back

Comment

Wow! Looks like I made it but think I need to get use to the new forum, everything seems so high tech!!
                        Tried to log on the old forum to see where I was up to with my diary and its not letting me, grrrrrr!!!

Comment

Hello Niddy!

I have send you an email, trying to catch up where I've lefted off from the old forum. Thanks for your time x

Comment

Originally posted by sostress View Post
                            Hello Niddy!

I have send you an email, trying to catch up where I've lefted off from the old forum. Thanks for your time x
                            Hiya

Ok, the Apex letter (Egg Loan) - I presume you made an offer then? To settle the debt?

As you are not working, can you confirm how you're surviving? ie on benefits or other?

Then i'll clarify for you...

p.s did you see this about copying over your last posts? ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...59&postcount=2

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Hiya

Ok, the Apex letter (Egg Loan) - I presume you made an offer then? To settle the debt?

As you are not working, can you confirm how you're surviving? ie on benefits or other?

Then i'll clarify for you...

p.s did you see this about copying over your last posts? ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...59&postcount=2
                              Hi Niddy

Thanks for your time.

Yes, I offered 10% of the balance.

I live at my sister's and help with her kids. I sometimes get to babysit friend's kids when they want a night out and they pay me. I am not on benefits.

Sorry for not updating, will do so when I get more time.

Comment

Originally posted by sostress View Post
                                Hi Niddy

Thanks for your time.

Yes, I offered 10% of the balance.

I live at my sister's and help with her kids. I sometimes get to babysit friend's kids when they want a night out and they pay me. I am not on benefits.
                                Hiya, arghh - so you're in essence not on any pay whatsoever, see the problem?

How are you surviving...? You must have some money, formally I mean? No benefits is fine, but do you class yourself as self employed or just nothing, ie cash in hand?

Who do you bank with, ie your bank account? Do you have one still?
                                How would you afford the offer?

Comment

Working...
                                X