GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sostress UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sostress UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sostress UE diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
    Originally posted by sostress
    NORTHERN ROCK

Started :27/07/04
    Balance : 3015
    date last paid (full amount): OCT 06
    Date last paid (DMP):28/09/10
    Send CCA
    This is enforceable, as above try and blag it but if they get heavy then back down and agree to a repayment plan. In the meantime, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503
    ;F- For my next move, please read my reply to Niddy's summary
    Starting here, Starting now, For the greatest journey!

Comment

LINK(MBNA VIRGIN)

Started :16/06/05
      Balance : 4430
      Send CCA
      This is UE - An application is not a regulated agreement! Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE
      ;-y For my next move, please read my reply to Niddy's summary

Comment

MBNA
        Started :19/01/04
        Balance : 11,582
        Send CCA
        The prescribed terms are shown on the application, so another one that is enforceable which should be blagged! Respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629
        ;F- :cry:For my next move, please read my reply to Niddy's summary

Comment

MINT

Started :24/03/04
          Balance : 8250
          Send CCA
          Its an application form with no prescribed terms so again, it is unenforceable - respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

:UE
          ;-y
          For my next move, please read my reply to Niddy's summary

Comment

Before sending letters READ THIS ---> viewtopic.php?p=16802#p16802
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

EGG LOAN
              Started :04/05/05
              Balance : 19,037
              Send CCA
              All you've uploaded is the default notice not the CCA so I cannot advise on this right now. If they have not sent you a CCA then let me know....
              Send CCA to your email this morning.
              I've also send you the letter that EGG send to the solicitor regarding the UE.
              This is also UE - basically there is no separate box showing PPi - renders the agreement unenforceable; see here for details and what to do: ---> viewtopic.php?p=12111#p12111

This link here shows some examples, and yours will fall into that category as there is no separate box for PPI (plus its apr/interest/repayments): ---> viewtopic.php?p=12112#p12112

Your solicitor/claims management scam company was quoting wrong acts to them - it is s.18 CCA that makes this agreement unenforceable....

------------------------------------------------------

So basically, you should respond to Egg with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Summary,

Ok, as you can see from my responses above - you have a few enforceable and a few unenforceable accounts. The fact you've given no details other than "send CCA" it is hard to determine what you've done to date and where you're at, so to speak.

To be honest I am pretty losted myself as I was with a claims company.

Therefore dealing with this 'blind' i'm presuming that you last dealt with these guys over a year ago as most the paperwork is dated from 2009? If that is the case then i'd continue to ignore them, and cease all repayments and wait until they start contacting you again.

Yes it was all being dealt with in 2009 by claimswarehouse.

However, as you've stated that you're looking to make F&F Offers in exchange for default removal, stopping payments and/or fighting for UE may not be the best way forward. So really you need to sit back and have a long hard think about what you're wanting to do next.

The accounts that were defaulted back in 2007, the default will be gone by 2013 regardless of whether you pay or not. The more recent ones, similarly will last for 6yrs from the date of default.

To be frank, if I were you i'd stop all payments and wait for the lenders/dca's to come to you and then look to settle with F&F settlements if you can afford to? The best way to do this is to let the account default and get sold to a DCA who will accept better deals, the lenders often do not.

Looks like I best choose this option.

Its a catch 22 really, you'll be stuck with the defaults though - the lenders/DCA's will not remove them, they simply cannot cos it would set a presedent and we'd all stop paying our debts, let it default, make a silly offer then get the default wiped.... so they never ever agree to such, unless the DN was improperly executed - those of yours i've seen to date are all ok, I do check this as part of the agreement checks being you attached them.

Even though they will not remove the default, will they not say its settled (that's if they accepted the F&F offer)?

So it's up to you what you do next but i've detailed in each response what I would do - it's up to you though, how you proceed. Where i've said respond with this and provided a template to respond, you'd not just send that out the blue (assuming no contact for a year) - you'd wait til they write to you and then respond with it. Also, have you already been to a Claims Management Company or the likes? Some of the responses suggest someone has tried to be clever quoting all sorts of nonsense..... not the sort of things i'd fight for; not only because whoever done it was wrong, but because it's wasting your time and my time.

Yes, I was using The ClaimsWarehouse which now have gone. ;F-
                Best of luck, you need to answer my questions if you can and also consider your next move - whatever you do though, do not jump in and start sending templayes without giving me an update!

Niddy
                Better update my diary. Don't think I will send any letters out at all until they contact me. I've cancelled payments to Payplan and now just wait. Will keep you all update.
                Thanks Niddy! Your a star ;K7

Comment

Your solicitor/claims management scam company was quoting wrong acts to them - it is s.18 CCA that makes this agreement unenforceable.... "
                  They really have wasted my time and money. ;F-

Comment

Hiya

Ok, that is the best option - don't send anything just yet cos it's been quiet for the last year.....

However once you cease payments on dmp then things may change..... Regards to the default, if it is settled or outstanding it makes no odds - you will never get credit until these drop off your file which is 6yrs from date of default, so paying them makes no difference - if you don't have to then don't.

As for the CMC that skanked you - sorry, welcome to the club! Just draw a line under that episode and move on, you can get better advice from us on here.....

Comment

Hiya

Ok, that is the best option - don't send anything just yet cos it's been quiet for the last year.....

However once you cease payments on dmp then things may change..... Regards to the default, if it is settled or outstanding it makes no odds - you will never get credit until these drop off your file which is 6yrs from date of default, so paying them makes no difference - if you don't have to then don't.

As for the CMC that skanked you - sorry, welcome to the club! Just draw a line under that episode and move on, you can get better advice from us on here.....
                      i second that :-cow best off luck
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers y

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep
                          i second that :-cow best off luck
                          Thanks! Just hope I can see the light soon. :cry:
                          ;-y Good job I've been recommended to this site. Its the best forum and so easy to understand. 2

Comment

Cheers y
                            2 Think I can do with a couple of that! k

Comment

Where or who recommended it? We're only 5wks old lol

Not properly on google yet so a recommendation is great news fir us. Please tell others about us.....

We have chat threads too - it's not all, debt related.

Comment

Where or who recommended it? We're only 5wks old lol

Not properly on google yet so a recommendation is great news fir us. Please tell others about us.....

We have chat threads too - it's not all, debt related.
                                ;Hi1 I have. I have been telling anyone that I know whom are in the same position about this forum. I feel so relief and been able to sleep since you helped. Thanks so much ;K7
                                Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Working...
                                X