GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

re Tesco, post #9.

letter from Robinson way,they have still not received a reply from Tesco so the account is still on hold, long may we wait.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      re Tesco, post #9.

letter from Robinson way,they have still not received a reply from Tesco so the account is still on hold, long may we wait.
      Here, here!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Such a shame to hear that NW..........

Comment

Barclaycard (2)
          CSL chasing /Robersway/mkpd
          started 1999
          balance £3681.29
          defaulted 2002 & 2010 I have written about this but they would not answer last letter in which i pointed out I had proof of 1st default
          CCA 2010 they sent a small copy of T&C that they say would have been inforce at time of signing
          SAR 2012 sent microfiche copy of agreement bur T&C are illegible and only details of this account.
          have sent letter pointing out that I require all info held and an original legible copy of agreement

2013 Default has been removed I contacted experian, with proof of the first default, after no joy from Barcs they said they would contact barcs and let me know the outcome,
          still waiting for a reply from experian, but on checking file noticed the account had been removed altogether
          08/08/2013 CCA request sent (had to send another as hubby hadn't canceled the payments)
          19/08 letter from CSL, until you send the fee we cannot process your request

19/08 letter to CSL, you have had the fee you cashed it on the 15/08 the same date as your letter was typed up. you will not be getting another I suggest your accounting dept has a whip round to replace it. the original request received by you on the 09/08 still stands you have until 23/08 to send CCA or this account is in default.
          03/09 still waiting#
          04/12 letter from berzeks [19/11] your Barclaycard account has now been passed to Allied International credit [uk] Ltd to manage the collection of the balance outstanding on your account.You should contact AIC as a matter of urgency on 0141xxxxxxx who will discuss with your proposals for repayment of the outstanding balance on your account.

now it's a pity they didn't send this letter a fortnight ago when AIC started calling me and then the person on the other end of the phone wouldn't have annoyed me so much that I swore at him!!

phone rings true call says" you have a call from" and a sneary up his own arse voice says " Mr SMITH" and chuckles, so I took the call "hello Mr Smith, how can I help you", am I speaking to Nightwatch? that depends which Mr Smith are you? pardon, which Mr Smith are you? why does that matter? so I can say if I'm nightwatch or not! are you totally stupid? no, but you think I am because you think I believe your name is Mr Smith, well you answered the phone, yes I did and I am also recording this conversation , you can't do that with out telling me first, are you recording this call? we may well be, good then you can play this back and try and understand what is being said, I do not recognize your number, so I haven't asked you to call. I Don't like unsolicited calls from any company so please put every thing in writing and send it to me, and remove any numbers you have from your dialing system, we will phone when we like until you speak to us, as you wish, but I have just spoken to you, and told you I wont again, now Pickle off and stop chuffing wasting my time you muppet.at which point I zapped him

20/12 letter from AIC [17/12] This account has been assigned to us from Barclaycard this means CSL have cocked up
          We are unaware of any reason for the non payment and we encourage you to contact our office to resolve the outstanding matter in a timely manner they have been told I've not paid, and to try and get some money from me
          If you are experiencing financial difficulty please call us as we are happy to discuss your situation and how we can help resolve we're not really interested we just want to try and scare you into giving us your money, then we can have a good laugh as we talk about it in the pub later
          10/01/2014 SWID letter sent
          11/01/2014 letter from AIC dated 7th jan. they have been unable to come to an acceptable arrangement with me regarding the repayment of my outstanding balance.coz your not going to get one
          This is MY last chance to work together with them think i'll pass, tho it was a difficult choice
          It is in MY best interest to come to a mutually acceptable agreement, so please contact them on the number on the letter to discuss the matter further. or I can fill in and sign the enclosed IE form and send it back within 7 days along with an offer of payment.errrm NO
          21/02 well AIC have phoned me every day this month lucky for me the truecall baffles them, but have sent off a telephone harassment letter, pointing out that in my January letter (SWID) to them that they signed for on the 13/01, it clearly states All Communication in writing only and that they are not to phone as I will log and record all calls, which WILL be used to make a complaint if necessary

27/02 letter from AIC (24/02) thanking me for my recent letter and confirming that they will be conducting a through investigation into my concerns, Once it is completed they will write to me again
          they enclosed a copy of their internal complaints procedure, and end with a final line of.....
          In the meantime,If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the direct line number below???
          my complaint was I wanted no telephone contact!!!!

28/02 letter from AIC they have upheld my complaint and have removed all phone numbers from their records. they have send me £50 for inconvenience caused

16/05 letter from Robson way, well it is typed onto a piece of paper with Barclaycard photocopied at the top, Your account has been passed to Robson way Ltd to manage the collection of the balance outstanding,
          You should contact Robbers Way as a matter of urgency, they will discuss with you proposals for repayment of the balance outstanding on your account.
          at the moment I don't have any proposal to repay this OUTSTANDING account so won't bother to contact them
          23/06 letter from RW they are authorised to negotiate repayment of the balance outstanding. please contact us to agree an affordable and sustainable repayment plan based upon your personal circumstances.

dear RW, my circumstances are as follows.
          I am not allowed my own opinion on football, cannot dress myself with out my face coming into contact with the floor,door, bed, wall, as I dance around the bedroom with both legs down one trouser leg, often find I have my tshirt on inside out and back to front, normally after a few sherberts,
          I am treated like a slave by my family, cooking, washing, cleaning, for up to half an hour a day at least,the rest of the day I am forced to go shopping, have a meal out, visit friends and relatives, natter with the people next door.
          My life is appealing, sorry appalling, and now you come wading in with your bully boy tactics of being NICE, well thats it you've gone to far ,I am going to have to revert back to self medication, as the Dr has struck me off his list for free booze,
          because of you Bargin booze are going to have a bumper year and I will be back on their staff party list for Christmas,
          I hope your happy with yourselves
          cheers
          p.s. this account is in dispute as no CCA has been received, stop phoning as I wont answer, and my doorstep has been very naughty so is not allowed visitors for the foreseeable future. Ta Ta
          SWID letter sent to RW

26/09, letter on Barclaycard headed paper with return address of Bellshill on envelope dated 19/09 they write to inform me that the account was assigned and transferred to MKPD LLP on the 10th Sept so they are now the effective owners,BUT they have appointed MK rapid recoveries as their servicing agents, so, all contact is to be made to MK RR lower down it says I should make payments to MKPD LLP
          in the same envelope is a letter on MKPD headed paper telling me that they are the legal owner of the debt due,and how important it is I contact them( upon receipt of the letter) to discuss my options
          I must ensure that all future correspondence and payments are sent to MKPD LLP at the address in Milton Keynes
          , so whats happened to MK RR? which I take it are Milton Keynes Rabid Recovery's

03/10.letter from MKRR dated 30th Sept, further to their recent communication regarding transfer of ownership they have not received my offer of payment.they want to help me and are in a position to help me clear the outstanding balance,BUT... they can only do this after speaking to me. they beg me to call them and discuss ways we can help
          .they only posted this one 4 days after the first so don't give much time to get back to them, do they?
          until they reach an agreement to clear this balance they will continue to contact me by phone or letter so they advise that I contact them to resolve the matter, I take that as a threat of harassment!
          06/10 SWID letter to MKRR.
          22/10 letter from MKPD (15/10) account on hold while they liaise with the original creditor, they will get back to me. don't rush lad's
          30/10 letter from MKPD (27/10) Final Response to my concerns.
          They have raised my concerns with Barclays and they have confirmed that they do not have a record of an unresolved dispute on file as this was complied with
          when? I have only had a minute copy of some T&C that they say would of been in force when the account was opened, CSL never sent me a reply to my CCA request last year but they did cash the payment for it
          they continue with what should be provided under S78 CCA ,A copy of the executed agreement (never received) any document referred to in it (er how would you know what was referred to in it, if you have never received it) and a statement of account which they say is; I owe £3,681.29 no breakdown of any payments made.

Due to the current status of my account the full outstanding balance is now due. We are currently unable to provide a copy of the credit agreement. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement with you while this state of affairs continues.
          Notwithstanding that we cannot currently enforce the agreement; our rights continue to exist under the agreement. you should therefore continue to pay the debt that has accrued on your account. We can and will continue to take any action short of enforcement reporting to CRA's and requesting payment from you,they refer to McGuffick v RBS (2009)
          They say this completes their obligation under S 78 of the act and they request that I phone them to discuss my account
          On this occasion they have been unable to uphold my claim but I do have the right to refer my concern to the FOS within 6 months

20/11 letter form Mkrr(13/11) we have still not received your offer of payment,coz i've not made one we can offer you an instalment arrangement to clear the outstanding balance, £0 a month is fine by me, we can only do this after speaking to you, won't get done then, Please call us to discuss ways we can help, stop asking for money and you won't be disappointed
          if you don't contact us we may need to take further action to resolve this, have you read the last letter you sent me?

well since the last letter mkrr have tried to contact me by phone 6 times 3 times in one day on the 28/11 twice yesterday, not checked today's log yet,
          now I know that they can make reasonable requests for payment as it is unenforceable till they find any paper work, but I stated quite clearly on the SWID letter i sent to them that I will not discuss any alleged accounts over the phone, all communication is to be in writing, any calls received will be logged by date and time and may be ,indeed in the past have been
          , used to make a formal complaint of harassment. I think 3 times in one day is harassment,
          03/12/14 letter from MKRR dated 28/11/14 ,Please call us to avoid further action, further to our letter offering to help you clear this balance we have not received your offer of payment.not sent one Without your cooperation we cannot offer you any help to reduce this balance and may need to take further action which could involve litigation via the courts to recover this amount. This is something we wish to avoid so please contact us immediately so we can come to an agreement, I have a letter from MKPD that states that they cannot enforce the account as they cannot produce a copy of the agreement, mkrr have phoned 7 times in 3the last days
          MKRR: must be a lonely office junior in charge as on checking our call log on the True call, they tried to call me 4 times on the 23rd and at 08,20 am on 24th (Christmas eve) maybe they were hoping to catch me before I sobered up, to get a Christmas tip off me.

JAN 2015
          MKRR have sent 2 letters A FINAL WARNING and a we are sending it to KEYNES
          MKDP have sent another letter saying they can't enforce as they cannot provide a copy of the agreement
          Have started a separate thread here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?16364-Barclaycard-MKRR-threatening-legal-action&p=467392#post467392.
          Jan 17th, Notice of intended legal action from Keynes
          Jan 19th Threat of Lit letter sent, added a few lines pointing out that;
          They were assuming I had not been in contact with MKDP/MKRR, but that I had proof they had received my letters as I had the signature for them.
          The last letter from MKRR had given me 7 days to reply but their letter was dated just 4 days later, so I was led to assume that they had no intention on giving me time to reply,
          They stated that MKDP LLP had told them to start legal proceedings, yet if they had been in contact with MKDP, they would know that MKDP had themselves written to me twice saying the account was unenforceable as they could not produce a CCA
          I enclosed copy of MKDP letter and asked them to confirm with their client that this was in fact the case
          28th jan received this

25/09 statement of account from MKDP 0 payments made.

26/09 letter from MKRR following our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance, we have not received your offer of payments,
          WE want to help and are in a position to offer an instalment arrangement to clear the outstanding balance, but we can only do this after speaking with you. Please call us to discus ways we can help.

07/01, letter from Robinson Way .this account remains unpaid and we want to find a way to help you clear this debt. our client has advised that they will accept a 50% settlement to clear the balance in one payment. if you are unable to make a one off payment we may be able to agree monthly installments,
          if neither of these option's is possible for you tell us what you can afford and we will work with you to find a resolution, go online to chat with us

20/02 letter from RW recent activity on your credit file suggests you may have made a significant payment to one of your financial accounts , in view of this we would encourage you to contact us to agree an affordable repayment plan,
          let me think about it, errrm NO
          14/09, letter from RW (08/09/16) they have tried to contact me but haven't had a reply, if i don't contact them they can't help me set up a repayment plan,
          they give me three options they may take, Solicitor, Register a default, Phone me.
          full contents in other thread (link above)

It can wait till I get back off holiday

Comment

MNS reserve
            started 1997
            ballance £2333.64
            defaulted 2006
            prorata to date oc, last payment 14/03/2012 now with Arrow

12/04 CCA req sent
            05/05 CCA rec Niddy says
            Had not received anything from them till today 30/06, they have asked Rockwell DCA to deal with the account , I should hear from them shortly they phoned last night but were flumuxed by the truecall so left no message

28/07letter dated 23/07 from Rockwell, they have been asked to consider my individual circumstances and to find the best possible way forward for me and their client.

so long as they are managing my case for M&S they can GUARANTEE me ,that in respect of this particular debt:
            NO debt collectors will visit my home
            I will not be subject to any legal action, or Incur legal fees or costs
            NO interest will be applied to my outstanding balance.
            HOWEVER, to continue managing my case, they must show their client that they are in contact with me and we are working together to find a resolution.
            If their client is to take back the case from them, they may consider the options open to them to recover the amount owed these may include the ones detailed above,
            Time is of the essence and I should contact them right away to avoid such action.
            08/08 another letter from Rockwell, pleading with me to contact them so that they can help me, or they may have to return it to M&S.If I have notspokento them or sent atleast a token payment within 14 days the account may be passed to their specialist recovery agents Fenton Cooper
            they give me 4 ways to make my token payment(one being by debit/credit card)
            In addition they have been authorised to offer me the opportunity to settle the account at a significantly reduced rate but they don't say what
            the remaining balance may continue to be shown on my credit file as being in default, although their client will not continue to chase payment of the remaining sum

3/09/12 letter from Fenton cooper,It opens with Dear Madam.my account has been escalated to them for assessment and further recovery action to avoid further recovery action I must
            1, Pay in full to Fenton Cooper
            2, Contact their collection department

Failure to take the above action MAY result in the following actions
            1, a debt collector MAY visit my home
            2, a court judgement/Decree MAY be requested
            any Court costs awarded will be added to my debt

Missing PT letter sent to FentonCooper
            letter from FC dated 16/10, this matter is being investigated and they will contact me on recept of the information from their clients
            28/10 still waiting
            17/11 letter from FC they refer to my request for a copy of the CCA 1974 (s77) We enclose a copy of the executed agreement, enclosed is a copy of the signed agreement but no TC. letter continues
            Having satisfied our obligation under s77, the agreement is fully enforceable and we shall continue to treat it as such. they will not be entering into any further correspondence with us reguarding the provision of copy agreements and they remind us that failure to make payments in respect of this agreement will result in further collection activities and any default may also be reported to CRA's
            8/12, letter from Rockwell,dated 30/11, they have been instructed by M&S to contact me regarding my account which remains unpaid, I have 10 days to pay in full or they will take immediate action so 10 days from the date of the letter gives me till Monday, will send Missing PT letter
            jan 2013
            14/01/13 letter from rockwell (11/01) they are concerned that this matter remains unresolved, if they have not spoken to me or received atoken payment in the next 14 days, my account MAY be passed to fenton cooper to assess further recovery options, BUT, as a special offer i can settle at a reduced amount.
            they say they have been authorised to offer me the option to settle the account at a significantly reduced amount, the remaining am mount may show on my credit file as being a default, although their client will not continue to chase payment of the remaining sum, call now to take us up on our offer and i will
            save money
            have my credit file updated
            avoid further recovery action

13/03. letter from Rockers they write to confirm that they are no longer instructed to deal with this matter and have closed their files. I am to contact M&S if I have any queries.

15/03 letter from BCW dated 13/03, they have been instructed by M&S to recover the outstanding sum, they have also granted BCW access to my financial information held with A CRA and they will be monitoring this along with data from other sources to assess my ongoing ability to resolve this matter nosy beggers
            It is imperative that I contact them to remedy the situation and so they can gain a more through understanding of my financial cercumstances, I am to phone one of their dedicated advisors,or, visit their website to set up a repayment plan/make a oneoff payment/find out if I am eligible for a discounted settlement,or send the full payment by post,
            28/03 bcw regret to note that the balance on this account remains outstanding i thought that outstanding meant very good/excellent
            they would like me to make contact with one of their specialist advisers who will be able to provide me with support is that with crutches/zimmer frame or just an elastic bandage and advice, they will be sympathetic to my individual circumstances, and will help me to find the most appropriate way to take steps toward resolving and closing my account when they say help me to take steps, are they talking about the pop group, coz if so i'm not taking them anywhere
            April
            08/04 letter from BCW Make us an offer errr stop contacting me and I'll forget you x
            letter dated 28th Feb from M&S they have sold my account to Arrow Global Ltd on the 5th Feb 2014 and that Arrow had instructed Wescot to collect, They kindly give me wescots Address and bank details so I can send them my payment, also included was letter from Arrow saying they now own said account and have passed it to Wescot to collect
            never heard off Wescot about this account
            19/04 letter from arrow just to let me know they have transferred the account to..... ROCKWELL. I am to contact them to arrange payment, they had it in the first place and didn't get one, so what do you think their chances are now?
            28/04 letter from Rockwell dated 22/04, they have been instructed by Arrow to contact me, the debt is now overdue and must be paid in full with in 10 days or they will take immediate action must call them on given phone number to discuss other possible options.
            I will be asked to provide a full statement of my income and expenditure in order to validate any instalment/ temp arrangement.
            cheeky sods they can ask they won't get
            think I will wait for next threat, I'm in a can't be arsed mood

well never heard of Rockers but today I get a letter from arrow

01/10 letter dated 24/09 from Arrow. we are writing to let you know that Tessera will no longer be managing your account. The balance on the account is still owed to arrow, Wescot Credit Services ltd is currently manageing your account you should continue to make all payments and queries to them
            09/10 letter from Wescot, they would like to inform me that they are acting for arrow/M&S Finan and would like me to contact them to discuss my options for repaying the balance on this account based on my personal curcumstances, these include, 1, paying in full,
            errm no, 2 Contacting us to agree an affordable repayment plan errm NO again as I have never had an account with M&S FINAN ,
            the benefits of contacting us and agreeing a way forward are
            you will not receive any further debt collection calls or letters from us regarding this account,
            I ignore most of them anyway so no benefit
            while your account is with us you will not incur interest or fees,
            not paying gets me the same result, so, no benefit
            you will be taking positive steps to improve your credit rating,
            already am as only 1 default left on CRA file, so, no benefit

30/10 letter from Wescot Arrow Global are offering significant discounts. to find out your settlement value and the savings you could make please call the above number, think I'll pass as I am already making "significant savings" by not paying anything
            18/03 letter from Arrow , My OVERDRAFT has been passed to Moorcroft it's a reserve account not a bank account??
            30/03; letter from Moorcroft, My account details have been passed to them from Arrow, could I pay them please.
            15/04; 08.30 am call this is a message from Moorcroft group for ........... cut off
            22/04; letter from Moorcroft (dated 20/04) they have been unable to make contact with me following their recent letter. their aim is to establish with me, a repayment plan I can afford and maintain. Please send your payment proposal before 27/04 or telephone within the next 7 days
            If no contact is made following receipt of their letter they may have no alternative other than to continue with further debt recovery action.
            Further action may include this, or another DCA, continuing to contact you by letter or phone
            We look forward to hearing from you and working with you in order to come to an amicable arrangement on behalf of our client. In certain circumstances we may also be able to offer a discount from the outstanding balance

19/05 letter from Morocroft dated 18/08 despite recent attempt to contact me no payment has been received in line with the arrangement we agreed to, with the result that your account is in arrears for the sum of £120.0

03/10 letter from Arrow they have passed the account to Shoosmiths LLP I should direct all queries, correspondence and payment to Shoosmiths .
            they again say that this is an overdraft
            10/10 letter from Shoosmiths,dated 08/10/15 I have failed to pay the above amount to Arrow and must contact them immediately on 03700xxxxxx with my repayment proposal in order to avoid court action.
            if I don't contact them in the next 14 days they will issue Court proceedings against me without any further warning of them being issued they state it is a
            CURRENT ACCOUNT OVERDRAFT

12/10 CCA request sent to Arrow, received 7 signed for on the 13/10
            !4/10 LBA sent to Shoesmiths received & signed for 15/10

20/10/15 letter from Shoesmiths dated 16/10 they have asked their client for the documents in my letter, but will not be providing me with any copy's of correspondence between them and Arrow as it is privileged,
            I am to note that Arrow is only prepared to provide what is reasonable and proportionate to the pleaded case,
            Account on hold till they receive documents from Arrow.

15/10/2016, have today received a statement of account from Shoosmiths, they still await a copy of the, Notice of assignment and the default notice, once they have them they will send them to me,
            well it has taken a year to get a statement!
            it's taken a year to get a statement from them? they don't mention getting a copy of the CCA, they must still think this is a bank account!

Comment

Tesco cc
              start date 1999
              balance £4730.11
              defaulted 2003
              prorata payments up to date OC/Morecroft/fredricksons/Wescot, HPH2 Ltd/Robinson way

12/04 CCA sent
              03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
              19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disappointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unless 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
              7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"further to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
              they have sent me the information as quoted under DPA 1998 ??
              will email what I got to Niddy
              missing PT letter will be sent 2mozz
              after sending missing PT letter have just received the same stuff back but with some T&C but i cannot see any date on them so don't know if they are original or varied will send to Niddy for his opinion

His Niddyship says to ignore, wait and see what happen next
              31/01 letter from tesco dated 28/01, We are considering legal action to recover your debt, despite writing to you several times, you have still not paid off your credit card balance or made a repayment arrangement with us,we are now considering commencing court proceedings against you to recover this debt.
              it then goes on to explain what this could mean and what may happen if i don't pay the CCJ 1, paid from employer. 2, charging order.
              they would prefer to come to an arrangement to settle the debt and i am to call them immediately to discuss a repayment plan.
              20/02 was going to send threat o gram template for last letter but forgot to post it (just found it in the car)
              20/02, 2 letters received today both dated 15/02 from Tesco Collections, letter 1, wants me to contact them urgently to discuss my account.
              letter 2,Tesco Recoveries, because of an absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement, and because i haven't contacted them, despite several attempts to discuss the matter, they will shortly commence further action against me with the assistance of DCA or Solicitors. To stop all action I am to make a payment NOW. If no payment or agreed repayment plan is received within 7 days, they will commence further action against you
              22/02 letter sent cross between you have not sent me my CCA /unenforceable/threat-o gram it was received by them on the 23/02
              11/03 [05/03] letter from Tesco recoveries,Important you must take action-call us today,despite previous correspondence and our repeated attempts to try and reach an arrangement with you, the debt still remains outstanding.
              we will shortly have no alternative but to seek the assistance of a debt collection agency or, if appropriate, commence legal proceedings against you for the recovery of the debt.
              I am to make an acceptable offer of repayment within the next 7 days
              25/03 letter from Moroncroft (23/03) my account details have been passed to them from Tesco Bank,they are acting as collection agent for them, they will be in contact with me within the next 7 days by letter and/or phone to discuss my repayment options in detail, well tesco can't have a valid CCA, if they can't read and answer my last letter I'll just have to start the ride again
              April
              05/04 SWID letter sent to morons also pointed out all communication in writing only and that I do not give permission to anyone to visit my doorstep so dont try that one.
              06/04 letter from moronics of possible further action if no contact is made by 12/04. I could contact them now and they would be happy to discuss a repayment program, they may also be able to offer a substantial discount off the outstanding balance.
              19/04 letter from moronics thanking me for my recent letter and advising that they will be communicating with their client in respect of my raised query. follow up action will be suspended on my account and they will endeavor to provide me with an appropriate response as soon as possible No rush love, no rush.
              04/05 letter from Morecomics [01/05] Tesco have told them that they completed an agreement request S78 on the 5th June 2012 and also on the 25th June 2012.
              they also advise that the account is on a temporary hold to allow me time to receive this letter and contact them to discuss a payment arrangement I can afford and maintain, if contact is not made promptly, their follow up of the account will recommence. just to make clear. Tesco sent me a photo copy of the signed agreement and T&C dated 2012 but no original T&C and the covering letter said it was sent under the Data Protection Act 1998 , and when I sent the Missing PT letter they sent me the same 2 pages so how have they complied with my CCA request
              UE CCA received letter sent to morcomics
              17/05 letter from moronics(14/05) their clients believe that the documents sent do meet the requirements under s78 of the Consumer Credit Act.They go on to explain what may be omitted from the document and that there is no requirement to provide a signed 'Executed' copy of the agreement.
              their client believe that the balance remains due and payable and they therefore require immediate payment of the said sum or my realistic proposals for repayment of the same within the next 14 days
              21/05 letter from morecomics(20/5) to prevent further action I am to send my payment proposal before 27/05 or telephone them within the next 7 days sorry their last letter dated 14th states 14 days 14+14= 28, so they can wait
              If i do not contact them following receipt of this letter they MAY have no alternative other than to recommend to their clients that they consider further debt recovery action against me deary me I'm quivering in my armchair. no PT, no compliant CCA. sorted
              6/6 letter from Morecomics (3/6) as they have not received any communication from me with regards to my outstanding account, they feel that I may not be in a position to meet their request to clear the account in full.gosh they get have feelings
              to prevent their recommendation to their client that further debt recovery action be considered they are prepared to accept payments of �120 a month,to take advantage of this offer I must,
              contact them by phone err no
              make payment by website erm No
              send payment attached to letter and no again
              if I do not reply I MAY leave them with no other option but to recommend to their client that they CONSIDER further debt recovery action against me
              18/6 letter from Midas cs,(17/06) they are aware that i have not agreed a repayment for this debt with moronics. they are now reviewing the account prior to the possible recommending of further debt recovery action to their clients.Now are they talking about Tesco or morcomics being their client
              they would remind me that unless we can agree a settlement of this account, the default which their client may have registered against my credit file will remain unchanged. are they using a default as a threat , cos the Tesco wouldn't remove it anyway To prevent possible further action I must contact Morecrap now.
              04/07 letter from Morcronic (01.07) their records show I have not made any payments to them must have a newbie in accounts so my account has been passed to the next desk along Home collections Division, for action.So are they collecting home's now along with door steps? This may involve their local rep calling at my home in the near future,to establish how I intend to settle the balance outstanding.easy! you give me a valid CCA, I consider where we go from there
              If I would prefer to agree a repayment arrangement or I believe there is an outstanding query on the account I must telephone no later than 08/07 i'm busy washing my hair
              they would emphasis that if no satisfactory agreement is made they may have no alternative but to recommend to our client that they consider further debt recovery action they have been putting this last line in since may

27/07 letter from morecrap We are agents of Tesco Bank, Their records show that the above account has an outstanding balance, They have therefore asked us to contact the account holder to discuss the account and we have been provided this address by a credit reference agency that supply us with addresses links based on the information they hold.Please contact us to confirm the position and so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
              However if you believe that you are not the person responsible for the account, it is important you contact us immediately, either by telephone or letter.
              they told me that they were agents back in March, they have also told me how outstanding my balance is, but never sent me an award for it,and why have they found my address through a CRA when they have been writing to me and I have been replying? errr what position do I need to confirm ? If i write and tell them I'm deceased will they make funeral arrangements?

05/08 letter to morecrap pointing them back to my letter sent in may also asking what position I am to confirm,and why do they need to look me up when they have been sending letters containing confidential details since march, so it is a little late to find out if the correct person lives at this address .

12/08 letter from Morecrap (10/08) in capitals, Important information-possible further action. I am to contact them in the next 7 days, or send my payment proposal before 17th Aug, to prevent possible further debt recovery action, If i don't they may have no alternative than to recommend to their client that they consider possible further debt recovery action against me, they may be able to offer a substantial discount from the outstanding balance, Oh dear me, the newbie has done it again and sent me letters from the past.
              17/08letter form Morecarp, account on hold while they contact their client

25/09 letter from Tesco, due to my failure to agree or maintain repayments towards this account, we have decided to pass the management of the account to one of our DCAs, fredrickson International Ltd, they will attempt to contact you within the next 10 days, to discuss your individual circumstances. their aim is to establish an affordable and sustainable repayment arrangement with you. Should I wish to contact them, the contact details are below
              30/09 letter from Freds Hi nw you've not paid tesco, so we are sending you this threatening 1st letter so you will give us all your money OR ELSE
              Reply piss off
              14/10 SWID letter sent to freds
              24/10 letter from freds(17/10) they note the contents of my recent letter pity they didn't read it if I require documentation under the CCA1974 I may request this directly from their client with the fee of �1,00, I sent SWID,
              I am to contact them with my payment proposals

12/11 letter from fred, In answer to my recent letter
              (read what I sent)Their client confirms that they complied with my s78 CCA request in June 2012 and sent me documents on the 5th and 25th of that month.
              their client also advises that their legal department do not keep copies of what was sent.
              that's a bit daft, so how do they know what was sent complied with my request?? Should I require further copies I need to make my request again DIRECT to their client and enclose the £1.00 fee as they have complied with this request twice already.
              Fred says they would be grateful if I would contact them with my payment proposal by 25th November if they do not hear from me collection activity MAY resume.
              04/12 letter from freds [02/12] Dispite attemts to negotiate a settlement on this account, there is still no arrangement to pay in place to repay this debt, would I like to contact them ?
              NO!
              19/12 letter from Freds[17/12] Dispite previous correspondence from them my debt remains outstanding,They are prepared to offer me an opportunity to pay before they pass it back to Tesco with a recommendation
              to take further action, they are prepared to accept a full and final settlement, provided i phone them on 0845xxxxxxx within 7 days of this letter and they offer a variety of ways to pay. Pity I don't like any of them
              Letter from Tesco, due to the fact I have not agreed to or maintained payments to this account, they have decided to pass it to one of THEIR DCA's and the winner is....WESCOT
              funny thing is the letter is from Tesco on Tesco headed paper but the return address on the back is Huddersfield which is Wescots mail shot address, and the letter is unsigned, should I send it back with a complement slip asking for a signature??

29/03 letter from Wescot, again it tells me my balance is outstanding, and they have been instructed to collect the debt in full, blah.blah,blah
              08/04,have sent SWID to wescot
              10/04.letter from wescot, we know you live there you have not contacted us
              01/05. letter from Wescot dated 28/04. Having contacted their client, they advised that they have complied with my request on 2 occasions,in 2012. therefore if I require another copy of the documents I must send another request along with the £1.00 fee.
              Will send Missing PT to Wescot when I can be arsed

22/05 letter from wescot(17/05) as a final attempt to avoid further action their client has agreed that they(wescot) can offer me a discount to settle my account I have till 27/05 to agree a suitable settlement or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue to recover the full outstanding balance, phone us on xxxxx no mention of how much the discount is, and what part of I do not discuss anything over the phone in my SWID letter do they not understand. Oh yes all of it
              If i can't take advantage of the offer they will still consider a realistic repayment plan and I should contact them as a matter of urgency to discuss my options
              07/06 letter from wescot.Offering me the opportunity to take control of my outstanding balance. They understand there may be reasons for me not responding to them . I may feel that I am not in a position to start making an acceptable payment against my balance or that I don't know how best to manage my way through my current liability's
              Blah, blah blah......This debt will not go away now is the best time to act contact us on the number above where one of out dictators, sorry dedicated operators will help me make a fresh start.
              18/06 letter from 2F. Our enquiries indicate that you are resident at the above address
              no sh1t sherlock Despite previous attempts, we have not been able to contact you in relation to a matter we are dealing with on behalf of Tesco bank.
              IT IS IMPORTANT YOU SPEAK WITH US DIRECTLY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. CONTACT US ON 0844 XXXXXXX
              reply :Dear 2F, FU. as you are part of Wescot you will know that I have requested no contact by phone, yet I can see by my call log that you have tried contacting me this way 6 times this month.I shall make this clear. This account is in dispute, No valid CCA has been received. this account is UE and will remain so unless a valid CCA is forthcoming. I will not be sending £1.00 fee for another CCA as the originasl request was not fullfilled. so I suggest you return this to the original creditor and ask them to send a compliant CCA, admit that they dont have one, or stop harrassing me . now piss off your turning my strawberrys and cream sour. NWplease note I may not send it in this format this is only my oppinion at this time .

27/02 letter from Tesco they have assigned my account to, Hoist portfolio holding 2 limited, who have appointed Robinson way limited to manage the account on their behalf
              12/03 letter from RW they currently have over 300,000 customers on a payment plan with them , which is the best option for me,
              1, - pay £6.93 per week
              2, - pay £9.35 per week
              3, - pay 14.74 per week
              4,- tell us what you can afford, there is no minimum payment.
              I choose option 4 and I can afford £0.00 per week

23/03 letter from RW dated 17/03, If I don't contact them they will have to make a decision on what happens next to the balance I owe.
              whether to advise our client to instruct Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors to commence legal action against me; or
              Further collection activity, letters & calls
              they would prefer me to agree to an affordable arrangement and it's not too late for this,
              OR
              their client has confirmed that they are willing to accept a single payment of £3,547.58, to clear it in one payment.
              give us a ring so we can discuss the best option for you.

suppose i had better send the SWID
              18/07/16 letter from RW re amount due to HPH2,
              the original creditor has said that they don't have any record of an active dispute with this acccount. If I have any evidence to support this would i please provide it.NO
              BUT, they have kept the account on hold as they have raised further queries with their client to request more information, they will contact me again when they have a response from them
              . hope it takes a while x
              30/8/16
              letter from RW, account still on hold as they have had no reply from Tesco
              17/10/16
              letter from Rw( 13/10) their client has confirmed that Tesco have not received a formal CCA request from me, should I wish to make a formal request I should put it in writing to RW along with the £1.00 fee, also enclosed an I & E, they would like my payment proposal in the next 30 days.
              shall I send a new CCA or leave it for now?
              Last edited by nightwatch; 17 October 2016, 10:08. Reason: missed bits

Comment

shall I send a new CCA or leave it for now?
                I would wait for others opinions but it seems to me that the danger here is that you send new CCA with £1 and they come back with a Enforceable CCA.

Comment

Wait and see what others say NW but I'm in agreement with Roger. Maybe send a one liner stating that you made a formal CCA request on 12/04/2012 unless others think that might get them to cobble together an enforceable agreement?
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I agree; Tesco only supplied an enforceable agreement when I went through A DCA.

Comment

Tesco are at fault of your CCA so my instinct is not to reply to them. Wait and see what comes next!
                      Last edited by Roger; 17 October 2016, 15:13.

Comment

Tesco cc
                        start date 1999
                        balance £4730.11
                        defaulted 2003
                        prorata payments up to date OC/Morecroft/fredricksons/Wescot, HPH2 Ltd/Robinson way

12/04 CCA sent
                        03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
                        19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disappointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unless 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
                        7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"further to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
                        they have sent me the information as quoted under DPA 1998 ??
                        will email what I got to Niddy
                        missing PT letter will be sent 2mozz
                        after sending missing PT letter have just received the same stuff back but with some T&C but i cannot see any date on them so don't know if they are original or varied will send to Niddy for his opinion

His Niddyship says to ignore, wait and see what happen next
                        31/01 letter from tesco dated 28/01, We are considering legal action to recover your debt, despite writing to you several times, you have still not paid off your credit card balance or made a repayment arrangement with us,we are now considering commencing court proceedings against you to recover this debt.
                        it then goes on to explain what this could mean and what may happen if i don't pay the CCJ 1, paid from employer. 2, charging order.
                        they would prefer to come to an arrangement to settle the debt and i am to call them immediately to discuss a repayment plan.
                        20/02 was going to send threat o gram template for last letter but forgot to post it (just found it in the car)
                        20/02, 2 letters received today both dated 15/02 from Tesco Collections, letter 1, wants me to contact them urgently to discuss my account.
                        letter 2,Tesco Recoveries, because of an absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement, and because i haven't contacted them, despite several attempts to discuss the matter, they will shortly commence further action against me with the assistance of DCA or Solicitors. To stop all action I am to make a payment NOW. If no payment or agreed repayment plan is received within 7 days, they will commence further action against you
                        22/02 letter sent cross between you have not sent me my CCA /unenforceable/threat-o gram it was received by them on the 23/02
                        11/03 [05/03] letter from Tesco recoveries,Important you must take action-call us today,despite previous correspondence and our repeated attempts to try and reach an arrangement with you, the debt still remains outstanding.
                        we will shortly have no alternative but to seek the assistance of a debt collection agency or, if appropriate, commence legal proceedings against you for the recovery of the debt.
                        I am to make an acceptable offer of repayment within the next 7 days
                        25/03 letter from Moroncroft (23/03) my account details have been passed to them from Tesco Bank,they are acting as collection agent for them, they will be in contact with me within the next 7 days by letter and/or phone to discuss my repayment options in detail, well tesco can't have a valid CCA, if they can't read and answer my last letter I'll just have to start the ride again
                        April
                        05/04 SWID letter sent to morons also pointed out all communication in writing only and that I do not give permission to anyone to visit my doorstep so dont try that one.
                        06/04 letter from moronics of possible further action if no contact is made by 12/04. I could contact them now and they would be happy to discuss a repayment program, they may also be able to offer a substantial discount off the outstanding balance.
                        19/04 letter from moronics thanking me for my recent letter and advising that they will be communicating with their client in respect of my raised query. follow up action will be suspended on my account and they will endeavor to provide me with an appropriate response as soon as possible No rush love, no rush.
                        04/05 letter from Morecomics [01/05] Tesco have told them that they completed an agreement request S78 on the 5th June 2012 and also on the 25th June 2012.
                        they also advise that the account is on a temporary hold to allow me time to receive this letter and contact them to discuss a payment arrangement I can afford and maintain, if contact is not made promptly, their follow up of the account will recommence. just to make clear. Tesco sent me a photo copy of the signed agreement and T&C dated 2012 but no original T&C and the covering letter said it was sent under the Data Protection Act 1998 , and when I sent the Missing PT letter they sent me the same 2 pages so how have they complied with my CCA request
                        UE CCA received letter sent to morcomics
                        17/05 letter from moronics(14/05) their clients believe that the documents sent do meet the requirements under s78 of the Consumer Credit Act.They go on to explain what may be omitted from the document and that there is no requirement to provide a signed 'Executed' copy of the agreement.
                        their client believe that the balance remains due and payable and they therefore require immediate payment of the said sum or my realistic proposals for repayment of the same within the next 14 days
                        21/05 letter from morecomics(20/5) to prevent further action I am to send my payment proposal before 27/05 or telephone them within the next 7 days sorry their last letter dated 14th states 14 days 14+14= 28, so they can wait
                        If i do not contact them following receipt of this letter they MAY have no alternative other than to recommend to their clients that they consider further debt recovery action against me deary me I'm quivering in my armchair. no PT, no compliant CCA. sorted
                        6/6 letter from Morecomics (3/6) as they have not received any communication from me with regards to my outstanding account, they feel that I may not be in a position to meet their request to clear the account in full.gosh they get have feelings
                        to prevent their recommendation to their client that further debt recovery action be considered they are prepared to accept payments of �120 a month,to take advantage of this offer I must,
                        contact them by phone err no
                        make payment by website erm No
                        send payment attached to letter and no again
                        if I do not reply I MAY leave them with no other option but to recommend to their client that they CONSIDER further debt recovery action against me
                        18/6 letter from Midas cs,(17/06) they are aware that i have not agreed a repayment for this debt with moronics. they are now reviewing the account prior to the possible recommending of further debt recovery action to their clients.Now are they talking about Tesco or morcomics being their client
                        they would remind me that unless we can agree a settlement of this account, the default which their client may have registered against my credit file will remain unchanged. are they using a default as a threat , cos the Tesco wouldn't remove it anyway To prevent possible further action I must contact Morecrap now.
                        04/07 letter from Morcronic (01.07) their records show I have not made any payments to them must have a newbie in accounts so my account has been passed to the next desk along Home collections Division, for action.So are they collecting home's now along with door steps? This may involve their local rep calling at my home in the near future,to establish how I intend to settle the balance outstanding.easy! you give me a valid CCA, I consider where we go from there
                        If I would prefer to agree a repayment arrangement or I believe there is an outstanding query on the account I must telephone no later than 08/07 i'm busy washing my hair
                        they would emphasis that if no satisfactory agreement is made they may have no alternative but to recommend to our client that they consider further debt recovery action they have been putting this last line in since may

27/07 letter from morecrap We are agents of Tesco Bank, Their records show that the above account has an outstanding balance, They have therefore asked us to contact the account holder to discuss the account and we have been provided this address by a credit reference agency that supply us with addresses links based on the information they hold.Please contact us to confirm the position and so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
                        However if you believe that you are not the person responsible for the account, it is important you contact us immediately, either by telephone or letter.
                        they told me that they were agents back in March, they have also told me how outstanding my balance is, but never sent me an award for it,and why have they found my address through a CRA when they have been writing to me and I have been replying? errr what position do I need to confirm ? If i write and tell them I'm deceased will they make funeral arrangements?

05/08 letter to morecrap pointing them back to my letter sent in may also asking what position I am to confirm,and why do they need to look me up when they have been sending letters containing confidential details since march, so it is a little late to find out if the correct person lives at this address .

12/08 letter from Morecrap (10/08) in capitals, Important information-possible further action. I am to contact them in the next 7 days, or send my payment proposal before 17th Aug, to prevent possible further debt recovery action, If i don't they may have no alternative than to recommend to their client that they consider possible further debt recovery action against me, they may be able to offer a substantial discount from the outstanding balance, Oh dear me, the newbie has done it again and sent me letters from the past.
                        17/08letter form Morecarp, account on hold while they contact their client

25/09 letter from Tesco, due to my failure to agree or maintain repayments towards this account, we have decided to pass the management of the account to one of our DCAs, fredrickson International Ltd, they will attempt to contact you within the next 10 days, to discuss your individual circumstances. their aim is to establish an affordable and sustainable repayment arrangement with you. Should I wish to contact them, the contact details are below
                        30/09 letter from Freds Hi nw you've not paid tesco, so we are sending you this threatening 1st letter so you will give us all your money OR ELSE
                        Reply piss off
                        14/10 SWID letter sent to freds
                        24/10 letter from freds(17/10) they note the contents of my recent letter pity they didn't read it if I require documentation under the CCA1974 I may request this directly from their client with the fee of �1,00, I sent SWID,
                        I am to contact them with my payment proposals

12/11 letter from fred, In answer to my recent letter
                        (read what I sent)Their client confirms that they complied with my s78 CCA request in June 2012 and sent me documents on the 5th and 25th of that month.
                        their client also advises that their legal department do not keep copies of what was sent.
                        that's a bit daft, so how do they know what was sent complied with my request?? Should I require further copies I need to make my request again DIRECT to their client and enclose the £1.00 fee as they have complied with this request twice already.
                        Fred says they would be grateful if I would contact them with my payment proposal by 25th November if they do not hear from me collection activity MAY resume.
                        04/12 letter from freds [02/12] Dispite attemts to negotiate a settlement on this account, there is still no arrangement to pay in place to repay this debt, would I like to contact them ?
                        NO!
                        19/12 letter from Freds[17/12] Dispite previous correspondence from them my debt remains outstanding,They are prepared to offer me an opportunity to pay before they pass it back to Tesco with a recommendation
                        to take further action, they are prepared to accept a full and final settlement, provided i phone them on 0845xxxxxxx within 7 days of this letter and they offer a variety of ways to pay. Pity I don't like any of them
                        Letter from Tesco, due to the fact I have not agreed to or maintained payments to this account, they have decided to pass it to one of THEIR DCA's and the winner is....WESCOT
                        funny thing is the letter is from Tesco on Tesco headed paper but the return address on the back is Huddersfield which is Wescots mail shot address, and the letter is unsigned, should I send it back with a complement slip asking for a signature??

29/03 letter from Wescot, again it tells me my balance is outstanding, and they have been instructed to collect the debt in full, blah.blah,blah
                        08/04,have sent SWID to wescot
                        10/04.letter from wescot, we know you live there you have not contacted us
                        01/05. letter from Wescot dated 28/04. Having contacted their client, they advised that they have complied with my request on 2 occasions,in 2012. therefore if I require another copy of the documents I must send another request along with the £1.00 fee.
                        Will send Missing PT to Wescot when I can be arsed

22/05 letter from wescot(17/05) as a final attempt to avoid further action their client has agreed that they(wescot) can offer me a discount to settle my account I have till 27/05 to agree a suitable settlement or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue to recover the full outstanding balance, phone us on xxxxx no mention of how much the discount is, and what part of I do not discuss anything over the phone in my SWID letter do they not understand. Oh yes all of it
                        If i can't take advantage of the offer they will still consider a realistic repayment plan and I should contact them as a matter of urgency to discuss my options
                        07/06 letter from wescot.Offering me the opportunity to take control of my outstanding balance. They understand there may be reasons for me not responding to them . I may feel that I am not in a position to start making an acceptable payment against my balance or that I don't know how best to manage my way through my current liability's
                        Blah, blah blah......This debt will not go away now is the best time to act contact us on the number above where one of out dictators, sorry dedicated operators will help me make a fresh start.
                        18/06 letter from 2F. Our enquiries indicate that you are resident at the above address
                        no sh1t sherlock Despite previous attempts, we have not been able to contact you in relation to a matter we are dealing with on behalf of Tesco bank.
                        IT IS IMPORTANT YOU SPEAK WITH US DIRECTLY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. CONTACT US ON 0844 XXXXXXX
                        reply :Dear 2F, FU. as you are part of Wescot you will know that I have requested no contact by phone, yet I can see by my call log that you have tried contacting me this way 6 times this month.I shall make this clear. This account is in dispute, No valid CCA has been received. this account is UE and will remain so unless a valid CCA is forthcoming. I will not be sending £1.00 fee for another CCA as the originasl request was not fullfilled. so I suggest you return this to the original creditor and ask them to send a compliant CCA, admit that they dont have one, or stop harrassing me . now piss off your turning my strawberrys and cream sour. NWplease note I may not send it in this format this is only my oppinion at this time .

27/02 letter from Tesco they have assigned my account to, Hoist portfolio holding 2 limited, who have appointed Robinson way limited to manage the account on their behalf
                        12/03 letter from RW they currently have over 300,000 customers on a payment plan with them , which is the best option for me,
                        1, - pay £6.93 per week
                        2, - pay £9.35 per week
                        3, - pay 14.74 per week
                        4,- tell us what you can afford, there is no minimum payment.
                        I choose option 4 and I can afford £0.00 per week

23/03 letter from RW dated 17/03, If I don't contact them they will have to make a decision on what happens next to the balance I owe.
                        whether to advise our client to instruct Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors to commence legal action against me; or
                        Further collection activity, letters & calls
                        they would prefer me to agree to an affordable arrangement and it's not too late for this,
                        OR
                        their client has confirmed that they are willing to accept a single payment of £3,547.58, to clear it in one payment.
                        give us a ring so we can discuss the best option for you.

suppose i had better send the SWID
                        18/07/16 letter from RW re amount due to HPH2,
                        the original creditor has said that they don't have any record of an active dispute with this acccount. If I have any evidence to support this would i please provide it.NO
                        BUT, they have kept the account on hold as they have raised further queries with their client to request more information, they will contact me again when they have a response from them
                        . hope it takes a while x
                        30/8/16
                        letter from RW, account still on hold as they have had no reply from Tesco
                        17/10/16
                        letter from Rw( 13/10) their client has confirmed that Tesco have not received a formal CCA request from me, should I wish to make a formal request I should put it in writing to RW along with the £1.00 fee
                        28/11, letter from RW ( dated 23/11)
                        " Pre legal assessment" they have assessed my account and found that it meets their initial criteria to be considered for legal action. They now need to understand my curcumstances to determine the most appropriate action to be taken for this account, The account may be transfered to Howard Choen & co. In 10 days without any further notice, If it is and court action is taken they will ask the court for an order adding legal costs and intrest to the amount I owe,It's not too late to agree an affordable payment plan:if you would like to agree to a plan or, youbelieve you have a valid dispute just call us before 04/12/16.
                        not left me much time to reply have they?
                        Shall I send the LBA or a new CCA request or both?

Comment

How long to SB NW, I would be tempted to send a one liner with a copy of the original CCA but that's just me, don't think you would be tipping them off to any defects that way, you know I'm a big believer in a papertrail. It isn't really an LBA as Robbers won't take you to court, that would be Cohen but at the moment Robbers are just escalating their letters and ticking off all their wee boxes, I would like to stop that escalation and send them back to square one.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                            How long to SB NW, I would be tempted to send a one liner with a copy of the original CCA but that's just me, don't think you would be tipping them off to any defects that way, you know I'm a big believer in a papertrail. It isn't really an LBA as Robbers won't take you to court, that would be Cohen but at the moment Robbers are just escalating their letters and ticking off all their wee boxes, I would like to stop that escalation and send them back to square one.
                            about another 18 months Mrs D, Tesco did send me a CCA of sorts but under the DPA 1998 , sent the missing PT template and got the same 2 pages but with some T&C not dated, that is why I am unsure what to send by way of reply, should I send the CCA request and see what I get back?

another question on checking the default notice, there is no date on it only a pay by date, is that right? i says I to pay the arrears by 11/03/03. next letter is dated the 13/03/03 saying they have teminated the account and want the card(s) back.
                            Last edited by nightwatch; 28 November 2016, 14:24.

Comment

default notice could be bad, personally I would send a one liner with a copy of the CCA request because they said that Tesco denied all knowledge.....................................

Comment

CAP 1 cc
                                started 1998
                                ballance £1280
                                default 2008
                                now with Link financial
                                prorata to date

CCA request sent
                                17/03 letter rec, they have sent for the agreement but it may take a while
                                31/03 letter from link, they have canceled my repayment plan as I have not informed them why i have stopped payment,"whilst they remain committed to recovering this debt by negotiation" they will if needed "persue me through my local county court if I do not contact their office" I am still waiting for my CCA request to be delt with
                                CCa from link,typed credit agreement no date,but with a V2# on bottom left of page, t&c from 1-23 with APR rates and unspecifide credit limits under section 10(Financial and Related Perticulars) and mentioning a date for base rate and a margin of 10,66% up to your aug 2000 statement???
                                no signitures, a page with my right to cancel/my rights/loss or misuse/ balance transfer conditions
                                and a set of current agreement T&C and a copy of a blank agreement.

Niddy says
                                Missing Prescribed Terms letter sent
                                16/05 letter received(14/05) they have sent to barclays for a copy of the T&C a duplicate will be sent to me,they ask that I "Please" confirm my payment proposal for the account by return
                                31/05 letter dated 29/05, they enclose the full terms and conditions from Cap1, they advise me to contact them with my proposal to settle the outstanding balance.
                                they have sent the EXACT same T&C as the first lot, just all typed out no app or blank/signed agreement,
                                just a min they have put an extra piece of paper in with "Original Agreement" typed on it, my name and account number, and I know this cannot be the correct T&C as they only ask for £10 for late payments, it was more than that in 1998

statement of account from link and one letter asking for payment,
                                23/02
                                letter from link they say they have tried to contact me with regards to my account. maybe i cannot afford to clear the balance today,but I do need to call them to discuss my circumstances and then they will be able to help, I will need to give them
                                my full expenditure details so that I can make a genuine offer to pay, I need to phone today.
                                they advise me that they expect to recover the balance from me, there intentions are not to allow me to leave the account unpaid, even if their recovery action takes longer than they first anticipated
                                11/06, statement of account from link, it says LOAN agreement and it has a balance of £30 less than before?

06/12/16 Statement of account along with an arrears Information sheet detailing where I can get help with paying thes debt. Hubby got an email about this accountbut on checking the Ref no. found out it was mine
                                Very naughty Link, sending an email to hubby asking him to call you quoting a reference number that is on the top of the letter you have just sent me

Comment

Working...
                                X