GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

I only just noticed that the letter from Arrow saying account passed to Moorcroft says, Your OVERDRAFT has been passed to MC
    I didn't have a bank account with M&S so how can it be an overdraft, this is the 'Reserve'account
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Bos cc
      start date 1998
      owing £4802.57
      defaulted 2008
      prorata payments to Blair Oliver & Scott up to date
      12th April CCA sent
      27/04 letter received from Blair etc..dated 23/04, thanking me for my request for A NEW/ UPDATED TEMPORY REPAYMENT PROGRAM ??????
      they confirm that my proposal to pay £1.00 a month is acceptable and i should pay them by the 22nd of each month, should I miss one instalment, legal procedings could be instigated without further notice.
      £1.00 has been used toward payment of debt and not for CCA

26/07 nothing heard from BOS

5/11 letter from Blurr, Orrible and Snot dated 31/10/12, I AM NOT TO IGNORE THIS LETTER, they are urgently trying to contact me to discuss the repayment of my debt, but I do not appear to have responded to their requests for payment or provided acceptable repayment proposals. now let me see.. Yep thats it !! I am still awaiting my CCA that was requested in April, and I haven't heard off them since the stupid letter of the 24th/4
      No CCA received letter sent16/11
      21/11 letter Headed from, from Blurb oribble, snot,dated 18/11(Sunday ?) as we havent been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we've transfered your BOS cc to Robson Way.I am to contact Robbin ways asap, and they give their contact details as Quays Reach Salford which is interesting as it is the return address on the back of the envelope the letter came in.
      23/11 09.30am phone call from robway, they obviously cant understand english as my truecall only got ..speak to one of our advisers....
      23/11 letter from Robway asking for us to contact them to arrange full payment or an arrangement, if we don't they MAY advise their client to start court action
      26/11 phone call from RW different number showing on truecall but they still cant workit out
      27/11 same as 26th
      28/11 same as 26th & 27 th each time a different number
      29/11 letter from BOS they thank me for my recent request for my CCA ?? they are currently awaiting the documentation to fufil my request and will endeavour to reply as soon as possible take as long as you like
      will send sold in dispute to RW
      5/12 CCA received from BOS have email it to Niddy
      8/12 letter from Robsway NOTE...... IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED noted, just posted on here,I am to act now, and call them without delay and pay using my card I have a Christmas card?their staff are waiting for my call,hope they get to go home over christmas
      will Ignore as sent Sold in dispute letter last week by snail mail
      niddy says prob have sent missing pt to hbos
      21/12 letter from robbing ways. NOTE...IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED.
      you have not paid the sum you owe. until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. this may adversely affect your credit rating. WE URGE YOU TO SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT-NOW- AND CLEAR THIS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL. if i call them today they can agree a reduced balance and i may even be able to pay the reduced balance by installments i can afford
      9/01 letter from RW(7/01) APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT your debt is still unpaid despite previous letters and calls they have had a Sold in dispute letter in dec. and all calls come through our trucall, no messages left
      before court action is considered we MAY arrange for a local rep to call at your address, to agree an affordable payment plan with you. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE SENT TO OUR LOCAL REP IN 10 DAYS TIME call us if you would prefer to agree an affordable payment plan with this office, or if you want to agree an appointment for our rep to visit. if they are sending it to their Rep why do I want to call to make an appointment ?
      If you prefer not to talk to us you can deal with this online at our website. will send dorstep visit letter and refer to dispute letter sent in dec
      still no reply to missing prescribed terms letter sent to Hbos
      letter sent to robbing ways refering them to my letter sent in nov that they have ignored {copy enclosed} also refers to no reply from HBOS and dorstep visit letter
      24/01 letter from Horwich Farrelly solicitors court action may be taken against me unless i take steps to resolve this matter quickly. i can avoid this action if i take the following action within the next 10 days. make a payment in full, or, pay what i can now and the remainder by an affordable payment arrangement.

06/02 letter from HF(04/02) they have noted my dispute/query, they will stop all collection activity for the time being while they make the necessary enquires

25/03 letter from BOS(21/3) it has a return address of CDR Manchester as we havent agreed to an acceptable repayment plan they have transferred ? my Hbos-Visa/Mastercard account to Crapquest, who they have asked to arrange collection of the outstanding balance so they don't know if its a visa or mastercard
      Iam to contact crappyquest to arrange payment, cheeky sods want me to do their job for them
      28/3. letter from crapjest [24/3] they write to inform me that my visa/mastercard account has been referred to them to manage in all matters relating to collection, which may include;
      Personal visits by our doorstep collection agency
      Possible Litigation
      It is there aim to ensure that a suitable payment plan is agreed and maintained,their team of negotiators will assist me in finding a plan that will clear my indebtedness, without the need for further action.
      If i am not in a position to settle the account i am to contact them to discuss the matter
      Contact must be made by 02 April 13 by calling them on 0844.... or I am to write to them not left me any time to write if contact is not made by this date the account will be passed to HL Legal.
      NO CONTACT WILL MEAN FURTHER ACTION
      It ends with 'LETS WORK ON THIS TOGETHER'
      April
      05/04 SWID letter to crappyjest,along with stop the phone calls, and don't threaten to visit my doorstep.
      11/4 letter from crappyjest (8/4) prior to the start of legal proceedings various checks and validations are undertaken to establish facts around your current circumstances. During this process it has been established that there are no outstanding CCJ's registered against you at your current address that's kind of them to let me know
      they are highlighting this as a matter of urgency WHY? If we need to start the legal process and a judgement is awarded against you this may have a damaging affect on your ability to obtain credit no sh1t sherlock
      they go on to explain what may happen if i apply for credit. they are not seeking payment in full; they can offer many repayment methods that can be designed around my current curcumstances that may include possible settlements that will save me money but if i'm not paying i'm already saving money all they ask is that i make contact on 0844 befor 21st april, no contact by this date will result in my account moving forward to litigation
      LET's work on this together
      as SWID letter has been sent will wait and see what comes next

25/04 letter from HL legal.[23/04] crappyjest have appointed us on behalf of hbos visa/mastercard so they don't know if its a visa or mastercard?
      TAKE NOTICE THAT unless this account is paid in full or a satisfactory proposal for settlement is received by 07 may 13, court proceedings MAY be issued against you without further notice.
      they go on to say that if they issue proceedings they will add court costs of £85. and solicitors costs of £80 and if judgement is obtained against me It will result in further costs and fees being added.
      I am to contact crappyjest without delay to make payment, or if I wish to discuss the matter.
      now as today has been a really crappy one I am in the mood to phone and tell them to GFY, but realize a paper trail must be kept. so I will send the threat-o-gram template and point out they have not replied to my letter of the 5th april.
      3/5 letter sent to carpyjest
      09/05. letter from CQ they are sorry I am dissatisfied with their service,and will be conducting a through investigation into the issues I have raised. and will contact me with the outcome of their investigation. they enclose a copy of their internal complaints procedure
      11/05 letter from crapjest stating they have been in touch with BOS and have been informed by BOS that my complaint (missing PT letter) had been dealt with and responded to in their letter of 27/12/2012 they kindly enclosed a copy of the said letter this is a letter I never received
      they say that I was informed that the documents provided to me by HBOS comply with all requirements under the CCA and that if i was unhappy i could refer my complaint to the FOS within 6 months of the date of the letter.
      they go on to say that in my letter i stated that they had chosen not to deal with my dispute, but they have not received any other correspondence from me regarding this dispute only my letter of complaint so are unable to assist me further , however if I could send proof of my request for documentation they will be happy to investigate the matter further. due to that fact they are unable to find any issue with the way they have dealt with my account as they have no record of receiving my request for documentation under the CCA 1974. if I am not satisfied i can refer my complaint to the FOS blah blah blah
      now back to the missing letter of december2012
      letter dated 27/12/2012 from bos,they point out that I was sent a letter in Nov 2012 which contained the documents I requested and told me how they had complied with the CCA 1974
      'In summary, to comply with section 78, the copy does not have to be a copy with the customers signature on it. We do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed. the purpose of section 78 is to allow debtors access to the terms and conditions of their credit agreement and by providing the debtor with a true copy of the terms and conditions we have complied with section 78.In addition, although not required under s78 we also provided a copy of the original signed agreement. we will not be providing any other documentation, as we have fulfilled your request.

they continue to state that the documents sent comply with s78 and the copy agreement contains all the prescribed terms, names and addresses of all parties, a description of how the credit limit will be calculated and all the original T&C . It does not show the signitures of both parties as this element is specifically excluded from being required by regulation 3(2)(b) of the consumer credit(Cancellation Notices and copies of Documents) Regulations 1983.

If i am unhappy I can refer to FOS within 6 months they enclose their leaflet that explains about the FOS services and their contact details they didn't
      OK what they sent me was :
      a copy of the signed agreement no T&C on it
      a copy of current terms with the signature box and your right to cancel. somewhere in the middle of the T&C. the interest rate is 13.9 and default sum is £12
      and the covering letter states "Please find enclosed a copy of the original signed agreement which prove a valid signature The prescribed terms of the agreement would have been validly incorporated into the agreement on the reverse of the enclosed sheet or a separate attached sheet

22/06 letter from crapjest(19/06) they say that following previous correspondence and in order to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion their client, HBOS has requested them to contact me to advise that a settlement figure is now available for my visa/mastercard account. to take advantage i must contact them on 0333....... by 28th june
      if an agreement is reached to settle with a reduced payment, once it has been received and cleared they will close my account and my credit file will be updated to show that the balance has been satisfied with a special flag of partial settlement. they can piss off if no contact is received by the above date they reserve the right to withdraw this offer.

well they must of withdrawn the offer
      29/07 letter from BOS dated 25th As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan they have transferred account to Wescot Credit Services Ltd, they've instructed Wescot to arrange collection of the outstanding amount. They want ME to contact Wescot asap to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance,

08/08 letter from Wetcloths they have been asked to collect this debt

08/08 letter to wetcloths SWID

17/08 letter from wetcloths (15/08) account on hold while they contact their client.
      22/08 letter from wetclots (20/08) they enclose a reply from Hbos and would like a payment from me. They have sent me a copy of the 27th, Dec letter, that Hbos say they sent
      (never received,to be honest I think they never sent it) which states partway through" in summary, to comply with section 78, the copy does not need to be a copy with the customers signature on it( but it was). we do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed (but they did) The purpose of section78 is to allow debtors access to the terms and conditions of their credit agreement and by providing the debtor with a true copy of the terms and conditions of the agreement we have complied with section 78". but they haven't, there are no prescribed T&C on the copy they sent and the covering letter(s) state that the T&C would of been on the reverse or on a seperate sheet.
      02/09 final Response UE CCA received letter sent to wetcloths
      11/09 letter from Wetcloths, thanking me for my letter and acknowledging that I have raised a dispute on the account and that while they investigate the dispute the account is on hold,as it may take several weeks to contact their client and look into the dispute they thank me for my patience they can take as long as they like they will contact me when they have concluded their investigation, to advise me of the outcome and next steps

18/09 letter from wetcloths (13/9) They have contacted their client who has advised them that the account was opened on the 14th of Jan 1998 and they are not obliged to produce a copy of the application under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act, as the account is over 6 years old.they continue that they believe the dispute has now been resolved and want payment,
      if I believe there is still a dispute I am to contact them with details within the next 14 days

14/10 missing PT sent to wetcloths

17/10 letter from wetcloths(14/10) as a final attempt to avoid further action, our client has agreed that we can offer you a discount to settle your account ,offer is for a limited period only I should contact wetcloths by 24/10 to agree a suitable settlement, telephone 0844xxxxxx
      28/10 letter from Wetcloths, their client is still saying that because the account was opened in 1998 they are not obliged to produce a copy of the application if the account is older than 6years
      04/11 letter from Wetsloths, the opportunity to take control of my outstanding balance, they would like to give me the opportunity to pay my outstanding balance by means of regular manageable instalments, which would give me the potential to improve my credit rating and increase my chance of obtaining future credit.
      Now why would I need to improve my chance of obtaining credit in the future, I only have one DF showing on my cfedit file and that falls off in Feb 2014, I have 2 accounts with K N Co with a joint credit limit of 19,000 so don't think I'm overly worried.
      06/11 UE CCA [again] received letter going of today

04/12 letter from wetcloths [29/11] referring to my recent communication. Having contacted their client they have advised that the documentation supplied meets all regulations.Our client also advised that you have been provided with FOS details, if you wish to take this dispute further
      i can only assume these details were sent with the letter dated 27/12/12, which I never received, only caught sight of it in May when wetclots sent me a copy anyhooo wetcloths belive the dispute has now been resolved and the full balance or an agreed monthly payment is required by return
      In the event I believe I still have a valid dispute, would I please contact them with the details within next 14 days
      you're darn tootin I will or account will be returned to recovery team
      jan 2014
      UE letter sent to wetcloths

July 2015

Letter received today from BOS ( dated 14/07/15) they have assigned the account to Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd . they in turn have appointed Lowell Financial Ltd
      to manage.

shall I send another CCA request or a SWID ?
      not quite sure which letter to send, it is in dispute as I have not had sight of the original T&C's, but it has been over 3 years since my original CCA request.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

not quite sure which letter to send, it is in dispute as I have not had sight of the original T&C's, but it has been over 3 years since my original CCA request.
        have you had a letter from Lowell's yet ?

Comment

No only the one introducing themselves, stating that they now own the account as of 17/06/15 and asking me to call to arrange payment.

I just like to be ahead of the game xx

Comment

No only the one introducing themselves, stating that they now own the account as of 17/06/15 and asking me to call to arrange payment.

I just like to be ahead of the game xx
            Yeah...... I know you're on top of things .....

Comment

Bos cc
              start date 1998
              owing £4802.57
              defaulted 2008
              12th April CCA sent
              27/04 letter received from Blair etc..dated 23/04, thanking me for my request for A NEW/ UPDATED TEMPORY REPAYMENT PROGRAM ??????
              they confirm that my proposal to pay £1.00 a month is acceptable and i should pay them by the 22nd of each month, should I miss one instalment, legal procedings could be instigated without further notice.

5/11 letter from Blurr, Orrible and Snot dated 31/10/12, I AM NOT TO IGNORE THIS LETTER, they are urgently trying to contact me to discuss the repayment of my debt, but I do not appear to have responded to their requests for payment or provided acceptable repayment proposals. now let me see.. Yep thats it !! I am still awaiting my CCA that was requested in April, and I haven't heard off them since the stupid letter of the 24th/4
              21/11 letter Headed from, from Blurb oribble, snot,dated 18/11(Sunday ?) as we havent been able to agree a suitable repayment plan, we've transfered your BOS cc to Robson Way.I am to contact Robbin ways asap, and they give their contact details as Quays Reach Salford which is interesting as it is the return address on the back of the envelope the letter came in.
              23/11 09.30am phone call from robway, they obviously cant understand english as my truecall only got ..speak to one of our advisers....
              23/11 letter from Robway asking for us to contact them to arrange full payment or an arrangement, if we don't they MAY advise their client to start court action
              26/11 phone call from RW different number showing on truecall but they still cant workit out
              27/11 same as 26th
              29/11 letter from BOS they thank me for my recent request for my CCA ?? they are currently awaiting the documentation to fufil my request and will endeavour to reply as soon as possible take as long as you like
              8/12 letter from Robsway NOTE...... IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED noted, just posted on here,I am to act now, and call them without delay and pay using my card I have a Christmas card?their staff are waiting for my call,hope they get to go home over christmas
              you have not paid the sum you owe. until it is paid your account will not be closed, but may stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. this may adversely affect your credit rating. WE URGE YOU TO SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT-NOW- AND CLEAR THIS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL. if i call them today they can agree a reduced balance and i may even be able to pay the reduced balance by installments i can afford
              9/01 letter from RW(7/01) APPOINTMENT FOR HOME VISIT your debt is still unpaid despite previous letters and calls they have had a Sold in dispute letter in dec. and all calls come through our trucall, no messages left
              before court action is considered we MAY arrange for a local rep to call at your address, to agree an affordable payment plan with you. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE SENT TO OUR LOCAL REP IN 10 DAYS TIME call us if you would prefer to agree an affordable payment plan with this office, or if you want to agree an appointment for our rep to visit. if they are sending it to their Rep why do I want to call to make an appointment ?
              If you prefer not to talk to us you can deal with this online at our website. will send dorstep visit letter and refer to dispute letter sent in dec
              letter sent to robbing ways refering them to my letter sent in nov that they have ignored {copy enclosed} also refers to no reply from HBOS and dorstep visit letter
              24/01 letter from Horwich Farrelly solicitors court action may be taken against me unless i take steps to resolve this matter quickly. i can avoid this action if i take the following action within the next 10 days. make a payment in full, or, pay what i can now and the remainder by an affordable payment arrangement.

06/02 letter from HF(04/02) they have noted my dispute/query, they will stop all collection activity for the time being while they make the necessary enquires

25/03 letter from BOS(21/3) it has a return address of CDR Manchester as we havent agreed to an acceptable repayment plan they have transferred ? my Hbos-Visa/Mastercard account to Crapquest, who they have asked to arrange collection of the outstanding balance so they don't know if its a visa or mastercard
              Iam to contact crappyquest to arrange payment, cheeky sods want me to do their job for them
              28/3. letter from crapjest [24/3] they write to inform me that my visa/mastercard account has been referred to them to manage in all matters relating to collection, which may include;
              Possible Litigation
              It is there aim to ensure that a suitable payment plan is agreed and maintained,their team of negotiators will assist me in finding a plan that will clear my indebtedness, without the need for further action.
              If i am not in a position to settle the account i am to contact them to discuss the matter
              Contact must be made by 02 April 13 by calling them on 0844.... or I am to write to them not left me any time to write if contact is not made by this date the account will be passed to HL Legal.
              April
              05/04 SWID letter to crappyjest,along with stop the phone calls, and don't threaten to visit my doorstep.
              11/4 letter from crappyjest (8/4) prior to the start of legal proceedings various checks and validations are undertaken to establish facts around your current circumstances. During this process it has been established that there are no outstanding CCJ's registered against you at your current address that's kind of them to let me know
              they are highlighting this as a matter of urgency WHY? If we need to start the legal process and a judgement is awarded against you this may have a damaging affect on your ability to obtain credit no sh1t sherlock
              they go on to explain what may happen if i apply for credit. they are not seeking payment in full; they can offer many repayment methods that can be designed around my current curcumstances that may include possible settlements that will save me money but if i'm not paying i'm already saving money all they ask is that i make contact on 0844 befor 21st april, no contact by this date will result in my account moving forward to litigation

25/04 letter from HL legal.[23/04] crappyjest have appointed us on behalf of hbos visa/mastercard so they don't know if its a visa or mastercard?
              TAKE NOTICE THAT unless this account is paid in full or a satisfactory proposal for settlement is received by 07 may 13, court proceedings MAY be issued against you without further notice.
              they go on to say that if they issue proceedings they will add court costs of £85. and solicitors costs of £80 and if judgement is obtained against me It will result in further costs and fees being added.
              I am to contact crappyjest without delay to make payment, or if I wish to discuss the matter.
              now as today has been a really crappy one I am in the mood to phone and tell them to GFY, but realize a paper trail must be kept. so I will send the threat-o-gram template and point out they have not replied to my letter of the 5th april.
              09/05. letter from CQ they are sorry I am dissatisfied with their service,and will be conducting a through investigation into the issues I have raised. and will contact me with the outcome of their investigation. they enclose a copy of their internal complaints procedure
              11/05 letter from crapjest stating they have been in touch with BOS and have been informed by BOS that my complaint (missing PT letter) had been dealt with and responded to in their letter of 27/12/2012 they kindly enclosed a copy of the said letter this is a letter I never received
              they say that I was informed that the documents provided to me by HBOS comply with all requirements under the CCA and that if i was unhappy i could refer my complaint to the FOS within 6 months of the date of the letter.
              they go on to say that in my letter i stated that they had chosen not to deal with my dispute, but they have not received any other correspondence from me regarding this dispute only my letter of complaint so are unable to assist me further , however if I could send proof of my request for documentation they will be happy to investigate the matter further. due to that fact they are unable to find any issue with the way they have dealt with my account as they have no record of receiving my request for documentation under the CCA 1974. if I am not satisfied i can refer my complaint to the FOS blah blah blah
              letter dated 27/12/2012 from bos,they point out that I was sent a letter in Nov 2012 which contained the documents I requested and told me how they had complied with the CCA 1974
              'In summary, to comply with section 78, the copy does not have to be a copy with the customers signature on it. We do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed. the purpose of section 78 is to allow debtors access to the terms and conditions of their credit agreement and by providing the debtor with a true copy of the terms and conditions we have complied with section 78.In addition, although not required under s78 we also provided a copy of the original signed agreement. we will not be providing any other documentation, as we have fulfilled your request.

they continue to state that the documents sent comply with s78 and the copy agreement contains all the prescribed terms, names and addresses of all parties, a description of how the credit limit will be calculated and all the original T&C . It does not show the signitures of both parties as this element is specifically excluded from being required by regulation 3(2)(b) of the consumer credit(Cancellation Notices and copies of Documents) Regulations 1983.

If i am unhappy I can refer to FOS within 6 months they enclose their leaflet that explains about the FOS services and their contact details they didn't
              a copy of current terms with the signature box and your right to cancel. somewhere in the middle of the T&C. the interest rate is 13.9 and default sum is £12
              and the covering letter states "Please find enclosed a copy of the original signed agreement which prove a valid signature The prescribed terms of the agreement would have been validly incorporated into the agreement on the reverse of the enclosed sheet or a separate attached sheet

22/06 letter from crapjest(19/06) they say that following previous correspondence and in order to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion their client, HBOS has requested them to contact me to advise that a settlement figure is now available for my visa/mastercard account. to take advantage i must contact them on 0333....... by 28th june
              if an agreement is reached to settle with a reduced payment, once it has been received and cleared they will close my account and my credit file will be updated to show that the balance has been satisfied with a special flag of partial settlement. they can piss off if no contact is received by the above date they reserve the right to withdraw this offer.

29/07 letter from BOS dated 25th As we haven't been able to agree a suitable repayment plan they have transferred account to Wescot Credit Services Ltd, they've instructed Wescot to arrange collection of the outstanding amount. They want ME to contact Wescot asap to arrange to pay back the outstanding balance,

17/08 letter from wetcloths (15/08) account on hold while they contact their client.
              22/08 letter from wetclots (20/08) they enclose a reply from Hbos and would like a payment from me. They have sent me a copy of the 27th, Dec letter, that Hbos say they sent
              (never received,to be honest I think they never sent it) which states partway through" in summary, to comply with section 78, the copy does not need to be a copy with the customers signature on it( but it was). we do not have to produce an actual copy of the document signed (but they did) The purpose of section78 is to allow debtors access to the terms and conditions of their credit agreement and by providing the debtor with a true copy of the terms and conditions of the agreement we have complied with section 78". but they haven't, there are no prescribed T&C on the copy they sent and the covering letter(s) state that the T&C would of been on the reverse or on a seperate sheet.
              11/09 letter from Wetcloths, thanking me for my letter and acknowledging that I have raised a dispute on the account and that while they investigate the dispute the account is on hold,as it may take several weeks to contact their client and look into the dispute they thank me for my patience they can take as long as they like they will contact me when they have concluded their investigation, to advise me of the outcome and next steps

18/09 letter from wetcloths (13/9) They have contacted their client who has advised them that the account was opened on the 14th of Jan 1998 and they are not obliged to produce a copy of the application under the 1974 Consumer Credit Act, as the account is over 6 years old.they continue that they believe the dispute has now been resolved and want payment,
              if I believe there is still a dispute I am to contact them with details within the next 14 days

17/10 letter from wetcloths(14/10) as a final attempt to avoid further action, our client has agreed that we can offer you a discount to settle your account ,offer is for a limited period only I should contact wetcloths by 24/10 to agree a suitable settlement, telephone 0844xxxxxx
              28/10 letter from Wetcloths, their client is still saying that because the account was opened in 1998 they are not obliged to produce a copy of the application if the account is older than 6years
              04/11 letter from Wetsloths, the opportunity to take control of my outstanding balance, they would like to give me the opportunity to pay my outstanding balance by means of regular manageable instalments, which would give me the potential to improve my credit rating and increase my chance of obtaining future credit.
              Now why would I need to improve my chance of obtaining credit in the future, I only have one DF showing on my cfedit file and that falls off in Feb 2014, I have 2 accounts with K N Co with a joint credit limit of 19,000 so don't think I'm overly worried.

04/12 letter from wetcloths [29/11] referring to my recent communication. Having contacted their client they have advised that the documentation supplied meets all regulations.Our client also advised that you have been provided with FOS details, if you wish to take this dispute further
              i can only assume these details were sent with the letter dated 27/12/12, which I never received, only caught sight of it in May when wetclots sent me a copy anyhooo wetcloths belive the dispute has now been resolved and the full balance or an agreed monthly payment is required by return
              In the event I believe I still have a valid dispute, would I please contact them with the details within next 14 days
              jan 2014

July 2015

Letter received today from BOS ( dated 14/07/15) they have assigned the account to Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd . they in turn have appointed Lowell Financial Ltd
              to manage.

shall I send another CCA request or a SWID
              31/07/2015 letter from Lowell asking for me to make contack to arange a full payment or set up a repayment plan, they are here to help me clear this debt.
              I also received an email from them asking if it was ok to contact me using the email they have on file
              now this last part is a bit frightening, I have never emailed anyone about this account so where have they got the address from?

will send SWID letter next week, will just ignore email.

Comment

The email sounds a bit dodgy if you've not given it to them, could be phishing.
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Agreed, send SWID to Lowells and just ignore the email.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I have today received another email from lowell, it has their account number on it for my BOS (Lombard card) it has the amount owed as the amount on my BOS card but as for the original lender it states. LLOYDS BANKING GROUP ?.
                    they ask me to contact them to arrange payment in installments to repay my Lloyds Account.

I will continue to ignore the emails

Comment

remember that lloyds bought the Bank of Scotland at the height of the financial shitfest

I've noticed that anything from the BOS is being referred to as Lloyds lately, bet it's something to do with some creative accounting

Comment

Barclays masterloan
                        start date 2002
                        balance £6322
                        Defaulted 2004
                        Defaulted 2008

think last payment was in 2009

when passed to Debt managers ltd,in 2010 asked for CCA passed back to barcs and have heard nothing since, not even had my £1 back!
                        had a credit change alert, have found HDD-price comparison-Barclaycard- credit search in the soft search

I have also found that that I have a new entry for this loan showing up on my file.

When I SAR'd Barclays many moons ago there was no mention of this loan on the plus side I haven't paid anything since 2009 (but the report says payments up to date from Jan -aug this year)
                        Last edited by nightwatch; 27 August 2015, 15:05. Reason: found lost paper work

Comment

If you haven't paid anything since 2008 then this is definitely SB!

I'm a bit puzzled (easy to do!) by this line in your post
                          had a credit change alert, have found HDD-price comparison-Barclaycard- credit search in the soft search
                          I don't understand

Comment

had an email from CRA to say there was a change on my credit file, it says the only difference from last month is that I have taken out a Barclaycard loan in August.

on checking the file the loan (that hasn't been on my credit file for years) is showing up and this HDD is the only search with Barclays to link it

#puzzled.com

forgot to say ,shows as upto date Jan2015-aug2015

Comment

Bos cc
                              start date 1998
                              owing £4802.57
                              defaulted 2008
                              12th April CCA sent

27/11 same as 26th

Possible Litigation
                              April

jan 2014

July 2015

to manage.

shall I send another CCA request or a SWID
                              31/07/2015 letter from Lowell asking for me to make contack to arange a full payment or set up a repayment plan, they are here to help me clear this debt.
                              I also received an email from them asking if it was ok to contact me using the email they have on file
                              now this last part is a bit frightening, I have never emailed anyone about this account so where have they got the address from?

Lowell have put the account on hold while they contact the Original Creditor

Comment

had an email from CRA to say there was a change on my credit file, it says the only difference from last month is that I have taken out a Barclaycard loan in August.

on checking the file the loan (that hasn't been on my credit file for years) is showing up and this HDD is the only search with Barclays to link it

#puzzled.com

forgot to say ,shows as upto date Jan2015-aug2015
                                Very puzzling NW...and false information. I think I'd be asking NIddy about this. Do you agree that it's SB?

Comment

Working...
                                X