GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script keep the wolve diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

keep the wolve diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keep the wolves away diary

I don't mind being called a girl as I'm not much more than one myself
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Help please! A defaulted debt outstanding is due to expire its six years on 5th September 2013. I have written to Rockwell (the hounds chasing me) and requested proof. They sent a cca which looks ok to me but I am chancing my arm here in that the debt will drop off before I pay them a penny.
      The hounds are ringing my work and mobile. Do I send the doorstep visit letter to them because they will probably attempt that next? I have already sent one of those two years ago but the calls have started again.

Comment

Originally posted by keep the wolves away View Post
        Help please! A defaulted debt outstanding is due to expire its six years on 5th September 2013. I have written to Rockwell (the hounds chasing me) and requested proof. They sent a cca which looks ok to me but I am chancing my arm here in that the debt will drop off before I pay them a penny.
        The hounds are ringing my work and mobile. Do I send the doorstep visit letter to them because they will probably attempt that next? I have already sent one of those two years ago but the calls have started again.
        Get the CCA off to Niddy for checking mate: agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk
        Got my fingers crossed for you
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by keep the wolves away View Post

When did you last make a payment?

Comment

Erm, I think if I ever made a payment it would have been 2007. I have checked my credit file to see what date the default was added and it was Sept 2007 so my six years is up on 5th September 2013. I have noticed they are ringing more now as the default date is looming. I guess they will be chasing me for the next few weeks but I want a paper chase and not calling my work/home or visiting my property.

Comment

keep the wolve diary

SB is 6 years from the date of your last payment. Defaults usually come after 3-6 missed payments so it may be SB already.

It wouldn't hurt to send the doorstep/telephone harassment letters.
              Last edited by IF; 23 April 2014, 08:48.

Comment

Re: keep the wolve diary

Hi, just checking if everything is OK?

Best wishes
                IF
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                X