GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
    I just had my Birthday in March, you'll see if ya check out my profile
    It doesn't mention your birthday on your profile but snap me to.

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Cloggy's ancient. At least 150 I'd say

Just very liberal for someone so aged
    Liberal...them Victorians were right goers don't you know

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
      It should do...
      Niddy, can you check it out pls.....
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
        It should do...
        Niddy, can you check it out pls.....
        Hi Pooky, send Niddy or any of site admin a PM and they will change your DOB for you.

IF...x
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
          Hi Pooky, send Niddy or any of site admin a PM and they will change your DOB for you.

IF...x
          There's nothing wrong with it, just that it's set to show, just John1965 said he couldn’t see it???
          I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

No it's me being blind. I was looking in your info.

Comment

No it's me being blind. I was looking in your info.

Comment

Niddy already thinks I'm stoopid so why change the habit of a lifetime

Comment

Niddy already thinks I'm stoopid so why change the habit of a lifetime
                  He's only jealous

Comment

Yes it does - click this: ---> allaboutFORUMS

Look down the right, Mini Statistics (just underneath the little icon at the top called Forum Resources) - and it shows DOB etc there!
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy already thinks I'm stoopid
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Niddy gets a

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
                          HSBC LOAN
                          09/2001
                          £5600
                          04/2003
                          Not paying
                          Default 08/2004
                          Payments to Metropolitan
                          14/10/2011.. Letter fromLewis Group acting for CL finance. Says no payment received sinc 22nd June and to contact them.
                          14/10/2011..CCA Request sent
                          09/12/2011..letter received saying they cannot accept my monthly payment offer without I&E evidence. Haven't made an offer
                          12/12/2011..CCA Reminder-Unenforceability Threat letter sent
                          30/12/2011..letter saying they acknowledge receipt of CCA request but are agents not creditor(CL Finance).Agreement was terminated prior to court proceedings and entry of a ccj on 5/10/2009 therefore effect of section 78 is no longer applicable and judgement can be enforced if payments not made in accordance with judgement. Send proposals for payment. First we've heard of this and was on a dmp with cccs at the time
                          02/01/2012...found letter from Northampton court dated 05/06/10 stating this was cancelled as entered erroniously
                          03/01/2012..sent letter to Lewis group stating i have documentary evidence to prove ccj does not exist
                          23/02/2012..letter from Lewis group. Sorry to hear of financial difficuties and will accept £1per month til situation improves
                          09/03/2012..Letter from Lewis group. Further to previous letter in which they accepted a reduced payment???. Payment not received as agreed and is required immediately.
                          22/03/2012..Letter from Lewis...Despite writing on 2 occasions they've received no payment or proposals for payment.Cannot hold account open unless we contact them or Debt Stop Direct?? Please remember they are there to help!!
                          10/04/2012...Letter from Howard Cohen solicitors. Says we've already been advised that judgement was obtained against us. Failed to maintain payments under instalment order instructed by court. Pay arrears of £2220 to Lewis IMMEDIATELY or they will instruct the court to either send bailiffs or apply for an attachment of earnings. After payment of arrears next payment of £125 is due by 19th April
                          Update. Can you please advise what to about this as this seems quite serious

Comment

Have you actually sent a copy of the documentary evidence that the ccj doesn't exist to Lewis Group? Or did you just send a letter saying that you had it?
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie. No i just said i'd got it and we kept it i presume to send when needed. They never actually replied surprise surprise. Confused as to why they've never mentioned instalment amounts before and why they said we could pay £1 per month not long ago

Comment

Just checked and its definitely same number as on the letter saying it was set aside

Comment

Working...
                                X