GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New and confused - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New and confused

Not even that apparently!!

Comment

Are they all eunuchs?

Comment

Letters from Reliable Collections

Re Simply Be: Court action warning

Re Ambrose Wilson. My conduct is unacceptable and will not be tolerated

Comment

Originally posted by samsmum View Post
          CATALOGUE SIMPLY BE
          £1300
          04/2011
          SENDING TOKEN BUT NOT ACCEPTED
          ARREARS
          RELIABLE COLLECTIONS

09/09/2011 CCA Request sent
          23/09/2011 Letter received. Niddy says
          03/10/2011 Letter received re home contact 05/09.Ignore
          03/10/2011..harassment and threat of doorstep visit letter sent
          14/10/2011..Letter from JD Williams accepting account is unenforceable
          28/10/2011...Letter from Reliable threat of court action
          28/10/2011.. letter received saying my conduct is not acceptable and will not be tolerated
          11/11/2011..threat of court action letter received, must pay in 24 hours

Updated

Comment

CATALOGUE AMBROSE WILSON
            £530
            04/2011
            TOKEN BUT NOT ACCEPTED
            ARREARS
            RELIABLE COLLECTIONS

09/09/2011 CCA Request sent
            23/09/2011 Letter received. Niddy says
            03/10/2011 letter advising of home contact 05/10 IGNORE
            03/10/2011 Letter received saying account will be passed to DCA
            03/10/2011..harassment and threat of doorstep visit letter sent
            14/10/2011..Letter from JD Williams accepting the account is unenforceable
            28/10/2011.. Letter from Reliable..threat of court action
            11/11/2011.. letter received saying my conduct is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. 48 hours to pay

Updated

Comment

Updated
              Send this asap (recorded) ---> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
              Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 3 January 2012, 03:52. Reason: link replacement
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Updated
                Ignore - muppets, I was sure I wrote a reply to something similar to this about behaviour and tolerance etc...... have a search.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeh this is just same letter for the other account

Comment

They have the choice really in the absence of the correct docs, put up or shut up. In the cuircumstances its their behaviour which is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

regards
                    Garlok

Comment

Yeh this is just same letter for the other account
                      ????

I wrote a specific reply for someone regards to a similar letter where they mention behaviour not being tolerated - if you find that you can use it....

Comment

Yeh it was for me thanks. Sent it to Reliable for the other account like i say but they've always ignored everything i've ever sent so sure they will with this too

Comment

Yeh it was for me thanks. Sent it to Reliable for the other account like i say
                          Oh, post a link to it please....?

I'll adapt it for both accounts, with better "cheek" and see how that goes down with them

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Reliable - write back and say "excuse me? How dare you write to me in such a manner; YOUR conduct is totally unnecessary however unlike me, you are regulated and as a result of your downright defamatory letter I am reporting you to your regulators starting with the FOS"

That will shut them up. Idiots!!!

Regards jd Williams - send a copy of their letter confirming no agreement with this:---> Unenforceability Templates - Section 2

Lowells, don't worry. They can't do much at that amount

Here you go

Comment

Here you go
                              Right, bear with me (not much we can do now at this time on Friday) - i'll sort you a reply to send back for both accounts, are they both JD Williams related are they?

Comment

Yes. It was JD Williams that sent a letter confirming they're both unenforceable. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X