GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script diddlydee's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diddlydee's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: diddlydee's UE diary

Originally posted by Pip View Post
    Hello Alland, Diddly, Everybody!
    I didn't even realise Diddly had a diary -- it's been dormant since before I joined AAD! Nice to see though that four-month stints of silence are possible!

I'm a bit concerned though Alland about what you said there -- in relation to a Barclaycard account Wescot's stapled a copy of a letter that you received from Mint?? I'm most probably misunderstanding what you've written, but it would be mighty worrisome (and I imagine highly illegal re. Data Protection) for Wescot's to send you something with regard to a completely separate account with a different client of theirs? More likely though it's me who's got me wires crossed!

Apologies Pip, only just caught up with Diddlys diary thread

Sorry it is my wires that got crossed, in fact very crossed...
    1. I should never have confused Barclaycard with my former Mint account, Mint is of course Royal Bank Of Scotland, re-named from the original account title which I think was my RBS Advanta card
    2. The copy of Mints final response to me letter was infact stapled to a letter I received from Wescot.

I have had Wescot on my case with both RBS & Barclaycard accounts, hence the mix up when trying to discuss them from memory instead of correctly looking at my files, before tapping the keyboard....

Anyway, sorry Diddly, high jacking your diary,
    please carry on...

Comment

Thanks for clarifying, Alland - I think most readers realised that you had just got a bit confuzzled (it's probably your age!)
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Re: Barclaycard - diddlydee's UE diary - allaboutFORUMS

Dearest darling diary.

After sending Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received) to Wescot, I have received a letter stating that they will be suspending all collections activity whilst they investigate and that they will not contact me (via letter or phone) during this period........ this may take several weeks, and they would appreciate my patience! (Ha ha!)

After completion of their investigation, they will contact me again.

Don't worry, lovely people at Wescot, no hurry - you take your time

sigpic

Comment

Re: MBNA c/c - linky

Well, after 15 months of no updates, and nearly three years of complete silence from MBNA and their DCA chums (yup, you read that right - three years!) I am today finding myself revisiting my long lost diary. It took me a while to find it as it had dropped off the end of the earth

Anyway, those delightfully thoughtful people at Arrow Global have taken time out of their busy schedule to write to me, yes little old me. I feel so damned special. It's nice to know that I have been in their thoughts; I'm sorry that I can't say the same. You know how it is; you don't see or hear from people for a while and you just kind of move on and get used to life without them.

They tell me that they will be introducing me to a delightful little set up known as Rockwell and kindly gave me their address, phone no and last but not least, their bank details for me to make payments to (which are, apparently, now urgent - hmmm three years of no communications and it's now urgent?).

I have given their kind offer lots of thought, however, delightful as they have been, I won't be taking them up on their kind offer. Instead, if they get in touch, I'll be sending them a lovely little letter back courtesy of Royal Mail to let them know that the account has been sold in default, as I still haven't received the full CCA (missing prescribed terms).

Thanks for taking the time to read my humble little thread. I'll let you know how it all goes

sigpic

Comment

I blame the heat, Diddly. Lot's of creepy crawlies around just now

Comment

mm Diddles a couple of ours which have long been snoozing quietly have suddenly woken up and found themselves sold on.......................will have to go find our diary which has no doubt been enjoying a wee sabatical alongside yours, it's a bloody pest

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                Re: MBNA c/c - linky

Well, after 15 months of no updates, and nearly three years of complete silence from MBNA and their DCA chums (yup, you read that right - three years!) I am today finding myself revisiting my long lost diary. It took me a while to find it as it had dropped off the end of the earth

Anyway, those delightfully thoughtful people at Arrow Global have taken time out of their busy schedule to write to me, yes little old me. I feel so damned special. It's nice to know that I have been in their thoughts; I'm sorry that I can't say the same. You know how it is; you don't see or hear from people for a while and you just kind of move on and get used to life without them.

They tell me that they will be introducing me to a delightful little set up known as Rockwell and kindly gave me their address, phone no and last but not least, their bank details for me to make payments to (which are, apparently, now urgent - hmmm three years of no communications and it's now urgent?).

I have given their kind offer lots of thought, however, delightful as they have been, I won't be taking them up on their kind offer. Instead, if they get in touch, I'll be sending them a lovely little letter back courtesy of Royal Mail to let them know that the account has been sold in default, as I still haven't received the full CCA (missing prescribed terms).

Thanks for taking the time to read my humble little thread. I'll let you know how it all goes
                Good luck Diddly. Looks like its the usual summer clear out as DCA's sell on accounts at end of Q2 and you're dumped with some new chums. I'm sure you'll be showing you're not so friendly!

Best
                SnV
                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello Diddles,
                  I've also just heard the same from Arrow re. Rockwell for an ex-MBNA account. I hadn't heard from Arrow since September last year so it'd been quiet for ten months. I remember being very worried back when Arrow bought these MBNA debts (in Nov 2012) as if I remember rightly they were said to be very trigger-happy with litigation if people ignored letters from them -- ignoring letters that shouldn't be ignored is obviously not the AAD way though!
                  Here's the post for that particular account of mine. It's my first encounter with Rockwell ... we can compare notes!
                  http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post142192

Comment

Working...
                  X