GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Invisible Man's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invisible Man's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds as though you have got everything in order with the Sainsburys account ( Drydens )......Have you now sent the agreement to Niddy?

Fingers crossed ref the agreement

Keep an eye on the timescales to reply to the LBC
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by InvisibleMan View Post
      Re: Invisible Man's UE diary

SAINSBURYS BANK 1

Credit card
      Date commenced: 2008
      Approx balance: £3000
      Date last full payment: 2009
      Currently not paying
      Status in arrears, defaulted 2009
      Account owner: Arrow Global
      DCA: Moorcroft

Key:
      Red text = creditor action
      blue text = my action
      green text = comment

April DMP started
      Aug
      S87 default notice served
      Oct 31st Notice of intended litigation from Moorcroft
      Jan 7th Send letter to Moorcroft requesting docs under CPR
      Jan 22nd Moorcroft reply stating they are in the process of obtaining a copy of the consumer credit agreement.
      Feb 15th Moorcroft letter enclosing "requested documentation". All it contains is copy statements, but no agreement. The agreement was never supplied.

Jan Stop DMP payments
      Mar 17th Moorcroft send settlement offer. ignored

June 15th Letter from Moorcroft stating they are trying to contact me. Ignored
      June 16th Receive statement of account from - wait for it - Arrow Global, also informing me that the account was assigned to them in April 2013, and that Moorcroft are managing the account on their behalf. Nice of them to tell me the account was assigned 4 years ago, as I've never previously received any notice of this ​I have never sent a SAR or CCA request.
      June 22nd s.77-79 CCA request sent to Arrow Global
      June 22nd SAR sent to Sainsburys
      June 30th
      Letter from Sainsburys re the SAR, asking me to sign on the dotted line (literally) and return to them, so they can "complete their security checks". Methinks I'm not giving them my signature (SAR letter was typed signature). Can they refuse to comply without it?
      July 7th Letter from Arrow Global stating they do not accept they "are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute", but they will assist in obtaining the requested docs. Collection activity suspended pending provision of docs etc.
      August 2017 Letter from Arrow saying they're still waiting for docs from OC
      September 2017 Letter from Arrow saying they're still waiting

October Letter from Arrow responding to CCA request, enclosing copy agreement.

January Letter from Arrow saying account transferred to Drydens
      January Chase letter from Drydens. Ignored.

February LBC received from Drydens. Am sending agreement to Niddy for checking, before responding to LBC

February Niddy says
      Update

Comment

• Originally posted by Spud View Post
        Sounds as though you have got everything in order with the Sainsburys account ( Drydens )......Have you now sent the agreement to Niddy?

Fingers crossed ref the agreement

Keep an eye on the timescales to reply to the LBC
        Thanks Spud. As you can see Niddy says EN. Plenty of time on LBC response, but unsure of next steps.
        I realise looking back at the diary that I never followed up the SAR with the OC after their signature request, so I guess I need to resurrect that soon as.

Cheers IM

Comment

Thanks Spud. As you can see Niddy says EN. Plenty of time on LBC response, but unsure of next steps.
          I realise looking back at the diary that I never followed up the SAR with the OC after their signature request, so I guess I need to resurrect that soon as.
          Cheers IM
          The general approach is NOT to give the DCA time to get their chickens in a row.

With CCA's S.77/78 this is for Information purposes NOT proof purposes. Also UE is a matter of opinion!!
          So my thoughts for the LBC is to time your return until the say last week!!.
          tick box D, debt in dispute due to non compliance with CCA request
          Throw the Ball back into their court!!

Comment

• Have you ever sent a SAR to Sainsbury Bank. If they do issue a claim you may need that info

Did you keep the S87(1) notice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post

The general approach is NOT to give the DCA time to get their chickens in a row.

With CCA's S.77/78 this is for Information purposes NOT proof purposes. Also UE is a matter of opinion!!
              So my thoughts for the LBC is to time your return until the say last week!!.
              tick box D, debt in dispute due to non compliance with CCA request
              Throw the Ball back into their court!!
              Thanks Roger, I agree that is the way to go.
              IM

Comment

• Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
                Have you ever sent a SAR to Sainsbury Bank. If they do issue a claim you may need that info
                Yes, as per my thread, I am following up.

Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
                Did you keep the S87(1) notice?
                Yes

Comment

• I noticed on your thread you said you were not giving Sainsbury your signature. Is that still the case

As far as I am aware, as this is a data protection request they have every right to ensure they are sending the data to the right person and generally a signature is one of the requirements. Some banks ask the person to go into branch to collect their data but Sainsbury must be different.

I really can't see any harm in giving them your signature - they probably have it anyway . If it is a worry, change it slightly and keep a copy

Comment

Re: Invisible Man's UE diary

SAINSBURYS BANK 1

Credit card
                    Date commenced: 2008
                    Approx balance: £3000
                    Date last full payment: 2009
                    Currently not paying
                    Status in arrears, defaulted 2009
                    Account owner: Arrow Global
                    DCA: Moorcroft

Key:
                    Red text = creditor action
                    blue text = my action
                    green text = comment

April DMP started
                    Aug
                    S87 default notice served
                    Oct 31st Notice of intended litigation from Moorcroft
                    Jan 7th Send letter to Moorcroft requesting docs under CPR
                    Jan 22nd Moorcroft reply stating they are in the process of obtaining a copy of the consumer credit agreement.
                    Feb 15th Moorcroft letter enclosing "requested documentation". All it contains is copy statements, but no agreement. The agreement was never supplied.

Jan Stop DMP payments
                    Mar 17th Moorcroft send settlement offer. ignored

June 15th Letter from Moorcroft stating they are trying to contact me. Ignored
                    June 16th Receive statement of account from - wait for it - Arrow Global, also informing me that the account was assigned to them in April 2013, and that Moorcroft are managing the account on their behalf. Nice of them to tell me the account was assigned 4 years ago, as I've never previously received any notice of this ​I have never sent a SAR or CCA request.
                    June 22nd s.77-79 CCA request sent to Arrow Global
                    June 22nd SAR sent to Sainsburys
                    June 30th
                    Letter from Sainsburys re the SAR, asking me to sign on the dotted line (literally) and return to them, so they can "complete their security checks". Methinks I'm not giving them my signature (SAR letter was typed signature). Can they refuse to comply without it?
                    July 7th Letter from Arrow Global stating they do not accept they "are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute", but they will assist in obtaining the requested docs. Collection activity suspended pending provision of docs etc.
                    August 2017 Letter from Arrow saying they're still waiting for docs from OC
                    September 2017 Letter from Arrow saying they're still waiting

October Letter from Arrow responding to CCA request, enclosing copy agreement.

January Letter from Arrow saying account transferred to Drydens
                    January Chase letter from Drydens. Ignored.

February LBC received from Drydens. Am sending agreement to Niddy for checking, before responding to LBC

February Niddy says

Just because a credit agreement may be 'enforceable' that doesn't necessarily mean you won't have other legal arguments for your Defence if a claim is issued.

What is the precise name of the owner of this debt - is it Arrow Global Ltd or Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd? It matters

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Just because a credit agreement may be 'enforceable' that doesn't necessarily mean you won't have other legal arguments for your Defence if a claim is issued.

What is the precise name of the owner of this debt - is it Arrow Global Ltd or Arrow Global (Guernsey) Ltd? It matters

Di
                      Di, I am so sorry, somehow I completely overlooked your response above. I must be in an alternative universe! It is Arrow Global Ltd. They have just issued a claim, so I will need to contact you re advice as how to proceed.
                      IM

Comment

• di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk send her the claim form copy>?
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Di, I am so sorry, somehow I completely overlooked your response above. I must be in an alternative universe! It is Arrow Global Ltd. They have just issued a claim, so I will need to contact you re advice as how to proceed.
                          No problem

The Claimant on the claim form may be stated/named as Arrow Global Ltd but what was stated on the Notice of Assignment (if you were served with one) ?

Email me the claim form so I can see what they are attempting to claim (the Particulars of Claim) and why they think they have the legal right to claim it, and then we'll take it from there using my email address which is di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk

Di

Comment

• Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

The Claimant on the claim form may be stated/named as Arrow Global Ltd but what was stated on the Notice of Assignment (if you were served with one) ?

Di
                            I have never received a Notice of Assignment. all correspondence from them states Arrow Global Ltd. I will email over the claim form.
                            IM

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                              di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk send her the claim form copy>?
                              Thanks Tech Clerk have sent it.

Comment

I have never received a Notice of Assignment. all correspondence from them states Arrow Global Ltd. I will email over the claim form.
                                Thank you

You have 19 days from the claim Issue Date to file your Acknowledgment of Service so keep calm.

Also email me a copy of the credit agreement which you were sent

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X