GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Digby's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digby's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digby's ue Diary

Personally, I think I'd just ignore it.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ignore I would and see what next!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ditto xx

Comment

Double ditto x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

MBNA
            Type of account - Credit card
            Date commenced – Pre 2007 will need to check
            Approx balance - £500
            Date last paid – 18.2.2015
            Are you on arrangement or not paying – Was making reduced payment to MBNA but have now stopped
            Status
            – 1.10.2014 Default Notice

Account owner – Link
            History – MBNA

16.2.2015 Letter received from Link advising sold to them
            16.2.2015 CCA request sent
            21.2.2015 Letter from Link suggesting may take up to 30 days to provide cca.
            24.06.2015 Copy of CCA received, uploaded for Niddy to view.

CCA received from MBNA yesterday, only three months late! Uploaded for Niddy.

Comment

Just think of it as a welcome 3 month break

Comment

Originally posted by Digby View Post
                MBNA
                Date commenced – Pre 2007 will need to check
                24.06.2015 Copy of CCA received, uploaded for Niddy to view.

CCA received from MBNA yesterday, only three months late! Uploaded for Niddy.
                Would you mind also emailing a copy of the "CCA" you have been sent (including any covering letter) to planB@all-about-debt.co.uk

Did this "CCA" come from MBNA or did it come from Link?

Plan B x

Comment

The docs were sent by Link. Will email later today.
                  Thank you for your help.

Comment

Would you like me to email everything (including all the pages of the T&C etc) or just the 4 pages I uploaded?

Comment

Would you like me to email everything (including all the pages of the T&C etc) or just the 4 pages I uploaded?
                      Send me everything please and put your user name in the subject bar and include a link to this thread using PlanB@all-about-debt.co.uk

Plan B x

Comment

Thank you, have emailed all docs today, as requested.

Comment

Thank you, have emailed all docs today, as requested.
                          And I've received them

However I'm struggling a bit because the documents you've sent are photos which appear to be cropped so there's text missing at the top and bottom of some and no page numbers on any of them.

Do you have access to a scanner so you can make full sized PDFs of everything?

Plan B x

Comment

Have emailed again

Comment

Capital One
                              Date commenced - 1998
                              Approx balance - £10,800
                              Date last paid – October 2014
                              Are you on arrangement or not paying – Was making reduced payment but have now stopped
                              Status – 28.8.2014 Default Notice
                              Account owner – Capital One or Cougar Collections, not sure at this time.
                              History – Capital One from date of agreement but may now be with Cougar Collections.

Had an automated call this morning, a google search tells me it’s from Cougar Financial Services / CFS which suggests it concerns my Capital One credit card (they are the only company from a total of 12 who haven’t accepted my DMP proposal). We’ve not received any letters from Capital One to say that they’ve passed the debt on to this collection agency but I have to assume that is what they have done. This credit card account was opened prior to 2007 and I intend to send a CCA request using your template with a £1 postal order via recorded delivery. I am wondering should I send it to Capital One or to the Collection Agency or to both? I assume we’ll be receiving a letter from them in the next few days to confirm the debt has been passed over but I’m pretty sure it’s Capital One. I can block any calls from Cougar and I’ll await a letter from them but I’m wondering how things might progress from here.
                              27.10.2014 Now confirmed as passed to Cougar.
                              Have today sent request for CCA using your template, recorded and tracked delivery.

12.11.2014 Copy of CCA received from Capital One
                              14.11.2014 CCA uploaded
                              21.11.2014 Niddy advised temporarily UE as no PTs, advised to send follow-up letter.
                              5.12.2014 Letter from Capital One advising passed to Frederickson International followed by call from Fredericksons which I blocked.
                              19.12.2014 Follow up letter “CCA Query Missing Prescribed Terms” sent to Fredriksons

15.4.2015 Letter from Credit Solutions saying passed to them from Capital One and requesting arrangement for payment.
                              30.4.2015 Follow up letter “CCA Query Missing Prescribed Terms” sent to Credit Solutions
                              16.06.2015 Letter from Credit Solutions stating that unless I make contact the account will be referrred back to Capital One. Ignored.

Received a letter from Credit Solutions headed 'Final Notice' and stating that 'if you fail to make contact with us your account will be referred back to our client [and] they may consider selling [it]. Once sold, you will no longer deal with Capital One Bank '.

Comment

I would be ignoring this one too

Let Credit Solutions pass it back to Capital One and then the merry-go-round can begin again

Comment

Working...
                                X