GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cymruambyth v M&S - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cymruambyth v M&S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the reply - that has totally thrown me! From what I had read I thought I just asked for everything, I had forgotten that I was playing chess!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• So, on reflection, it looks as though ticking the dispute claim box, then requesting nothing puts you in the position that you would have been with the old LBA. This will then put the onus on them to find documents in a limited time scale.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Hello

Can you reply to my latest email please .

Time is of the essence.

Di

Comment

• I am pleased to report that finally I have closure on all my M&S accounts.
          Last year Gerry from Joanna Connolly Solicitors dealt with my chargecard.
          Today, the court claim on my Personal Reserve Account was discontinued. There was a brilliant defence written by Colin who works for Jo and a subsequent application. When pushed the first solicitors returned the claim to Intrum and today the second company realised that any further action was futile and discontinued.
          Thank you for all the support to everyone on AAD and a massive thank you to Di, Colin, Jo and Gerry at Joanna Connolly Solicitors - if you are greedy you get to deal with everyone!
          Last edited by cymruambyth; 3 July 2019, 12:25.

Comment

• Very good news. Well done (yet again) to everyone at JCS. What a proficient group of people.

Comment

• Congrats Cym,Finaly a weight off your mind.

Well done jo and Co.

Comment

• Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                Today, the court claim on my Personal Reserve Account was discontinued. There was a brilliant defence written by Colin who works for Jo and a subsequent application. When pushed the first solicitors returned the claim to Intrum and today the second company realised that any further action was futile and discontinued.
                Thank you for all the support to everyone on AAD and a massive thank you to Di, Colin, Jo and Gerry at Joanna Connolly Solicitors

You eventually *** WON *** since a discontinuance is a win

You started this M & S thread in July 2014 (five years ago!) but now it's finally over - what a relief that must be.

As you said there was a subsequent application to knock it on the head. Too often debt purchasers issue claims without merit and then let them remain stayed for months or even years while they scurry around attempting to remedy the flaws. Sometimes it's better to go on the offensive, as in your case.

We were happy to be able to assist and thank you for the complimentary remarks.

Di
                Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 4 July 2019, 11:06.

Comment

Working...
                X