GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cymruambyth v M&S - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cymruambyth v M&S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cymruambyth v M&S

Both accounts have been sold to 1stC! They have hedged their bets by sending letters for each account to both old and new addresses!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Regular phone messages being left on a phone number that has no contact no connections with this account.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

1stC want to build relationships and have 3* for customer satisfaction. Mmmm

Comment

Satisfaction guaranteed xxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            Satisfaction guaranteed xxx
            or send the stuff back , but would you get a refund. ???

Comment

Now there lies a question ????

Comment

They have done a noddle check that shows both addresses.

Comment

How long to SB ? Or is it already?

Comment

Ha ha ha nanna, they were nice so I carried on paying them, : . A few years of fighting left.

Comment

xxxxxx

Comment

Lots of unanswered phone calls. Another letter today asking if I'm experiencing financial difficulties, advising who to contact and supplying an I&E form. Still haven't replied to any of their attempts at contact.

Comment

Ah! bless them they are trying ==============Very Trying! maybe the ink will run out soon & their funds be NIL to purchase more for harassment/?

Comment

Getting weekly phone calls and letters. Latest letter has threatened a credit file search if I don't contact them - what about the one they did when they purchased the account in January? It will be 'for the purposes of debt collection ...... and visible to me aand other institutions that are authorised to access my credit file.'

Comment

oooooh trying the strong arm stuff now, stay strong Cym xxx

Comment

I will, only 4 years to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X