GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cymruambyth v M&S - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cymruambyth v M&S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cymruambyth v M&S

Bet you'll look forward to that Cym . xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's now off to CSL!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i hope they sent it with clean underwear

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          i hope they sent it with clean underwear
          No worries on that score.......After all this is not just any old underwear.......This is M&S underwear

Comment

And it's now arrived with CSL! I need to respond within 10 days! Maybe not.

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and say ive just caught up on this thread and wishing you all the best with it. May the force of aad be with you!
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                And it's now arrived with CSL! I need to respond within 10 days! Maybe not.
                Just choose which 10 days you want to respond by - preferably at some point after SB
                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Maybe not indeed xx

Comment

CSL are concerned that they haven't received a reply!

Thinking I may have to send something about account in dispute after the next letter.

Comment

mmmmm? maybe x

Comment

Despite having been declared UE, I have not told M&S this, so my thought is that it should be put in dispute.

Comment

valid point

- - - Updated - - -

valid point

Comment

If CSL don't hear from me within 10 days they will be returned to their client!

Comment

Oh no !!!!!!! X

Comment

Oh no, what are you going to do Does this mean you will be forced to ignore it and disapoint them
                                When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Working...
                                X