GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cymruambyth v M&S - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cymruambyth v M&S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a beeging one then!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• is this a new tactic? My daughter has been getting " nice but slightly threatening" letters from her creditors, offering easy terms to pay. We have just filed and ignored until maybe they do carry out the threat
      If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

• the old Experto Credite offers = pay so much a month for 1 year get % discount longer you take the lower discount, nothing new there = begging letters at this stage for office xmas party
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• They have now offered a discount of 20% for immediate payment or 10% for staggered payment. But it's UE!!!

Comment

• begging letters before cancelling Xmas Party no doubt!

Comment

• I agree. The pot must be topped up for the festivities and the "CRA Oscars". 1st Credit just sent me a begging letter for an SB account as well. It is almost as if they keep them in their jumper drawers and each Autumn they get them out to look at them. Shame the moths don't eat them!

Comment

• I must say that catching up on this account made me smile.......

Techie said about the begging letters for the Xmas party and it made me smile thinking of them all sat at their desks full of exitement and anticipation and as they are sending the letters the general sense of " That will make them pay the buggers.........Its going to be the best party ever this year....." You can really picture the buzz of the office...............

and then a few posts along I can picture their mood once the realisation sets in that people are not paying ( for some reason that they will not have even fathomed ) and the management have just informed the minions that they are going to have to cancel the party this year..........

On a more serious note i'm glad you have got past the post on this one Cym

Comment

• 100% more like xxxxx
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

• Spud, I'm not near the post, let alone past it !

Latest letter headed Review for County Court Proceedings!!!!!!!

As I haven't arranged to pay they may pass my account to their legal department for review. But, they don't want to do that, so can I ring for a sustainable and affordable repayment.

However as I believe the accounts are UE I'll wait a while longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      Spud, I'm not near the post, let alone past it !
                      I wonder where I invented that from then......must have been dreaming.....sorry Cym............must have been a premonition

Comment

• They are getting more insistent! If I don’t reply within 10 days my account will be passed to their internal legal department without further notice who will consider issuing legal proceedings.

Comment

• next drawer down then

Comment

• The accounts have now gone to their legal department as I haven’t offered to pay. If I dont contact them my account will go to their solicitors with the intention of issuing a Letter Before Claim - looks like there could be an early Christmas present coming my way

Comment

• ah but are they not supposed to send you the NEW letter before claim where you answer all their questions but they don't answer yours?
                              Shoesmiths have sent me a letter about my reserve account, well it is addressed to me but starts dear Madam, they want me to send them my repayment proposal, along with an I&E payslips and a list of creditors and amounts owed, they also say they would be open to a lower F&F than the original amount owed, I have to contact them by Monday 13th,

errrr pass

Comment

• Accounts have now been transferred to Lester Aldridge to pursue which may result in them being instructed to issue a claim. I can avoid this by phoning 1stC to discuss payment options.

Comment

Working...
                                X