GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ashling's unenforceability diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ashling's unenforceability diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ashling's unenforceability diary

HBOS CREDIT CARD

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (May 2003)

Approx balance �728

Date last paid (2/3 months before June 2009)

Are you on arrangement or not paying not paying

Status (default)

Account owner (Lowells and now with Bryan Carter)

Over the years this has been passed around various DCA's but have not kept any paperwork.

23/4/2014 Letter from Bryan Carter they have received instructions to issue court proceedings if payment not received by 7/5

26/4/2014 Sent a reply to the LBA asking for documents to Bryan Carter
    26/4/2014 Sent a CCA request to Lowells copy to Bryan Carter

10/5/2014 Letter from Bryan Carter noting I have requested documents but I should contact them by 30th May with payment proposals.

Waiting for advice on what to send next had opened a previous thread.

29/5/2014 sent letter to bryan carter advising that have sent a CCA request to Lowells, they have not responded and they cannot enforce in court until they reply. Also asks to place account on hold. (sent as advised by Elsa)

06/6/2014 Reply from Bryan Carter they have referred to their client and await instructions. In the meantime account on hold.

In the meantime I had sent a SAR to Halifax as I wanted to know last payment date and if they had a credit agreement. I have received a signed application form and 2 sets of terms and conditions.

Wondering if I could get some advise on these please?

Comment

Originally posted by ashling View Post

Wondering if I could get some advise on these please?
      Send it here---> webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Unedited only N I D well see this so it's save enough
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Deepie. Would I need to send both sets of T&c as I think one set maybe the current terms does he need those? Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Deepie. Would I need to send both sets of T&c as I think one set maybe the current terms does he need those? Thanks.
          Just send what you have
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok thanks. Have scanned everything and sent to e-mail address above. 17 pages in total. will await the verdict.

Comment

Wondering if Niddy would please let me know if info received pretty please.

Comment

Hello any word on this please?

Comment

Hello any word on this please?

Hiya ashling, I would send the email again to Niddy as he hasn't stopped since he got back from his holidays. Also we did have a fault with our email system and it may have got lost.

On the email subject line do put your username 'ashling' so he know who you are.

Best wishes
                  IF
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Ok thanks IF will send again

Comment

Sorry I'm just really busy. I'll get to it soon. Hopefully by tonight.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wondering if Niddy would please let me know if info received pretty please.
                        Yes I've received it. Leave it with me please I'm just working on prioritised stuff. Won't be too long now.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok great no rush just wanted to make sure you received it as a lot of attachments. Just ignore the one I just re-sent Lowell's still have not produced it anyways so don't think they will try court before they have complied.

Comment

[QUOTE=ashling;404093]HBOS CREDIT CARD

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (May 2003)

Approx balance �728

Date last paid (2/3 months before June 2009)

Status (default)

Account owner (Lowells and now with Bryan Carter)

Over the years this has been passed around various DCA's but have not kept any paperwork.

23/4/2014 Letter from Bryan Carter they have received instructions to issue court proceedings if payment not received by 7/5

26/4/2014 Sent a reply to the LBA asking for documents to Bryan Carter
                            26/4/2014 Sent a CCA request to Lowells copy to Bryan Carter

10/5/2014 Letter from Bryan Carter noting I have requested documents but I should contact them by 30th May with payment proposals.

Waiting for advice on what to send next had opened a previous thread.

29/5/2014 sent letter to bryan carter advising that have sent a CCA request to Lowells, they have not responded and they cannot enforce in court until they reply. Also asks to place account on hold. (sent as advised by Elsa)

06/6/2014 Reply from Bryan Carter they have referred to their client and await instructions. In the meantime account on hold.

In the meantime I had sent a SAR to Halifax as I wanted to know last payment date and if they had a credit agreement. I have received a signed application form and 2 sets of terms and conditions.

9/6/14 Sent e-mail to Niddy with application for and 2 sets of terms and conditions.

12/6/2014 Reply from Niddy he says it looks enforceable.

I am gutted. I have read so many other threads with Halifax CC from 2003 all unenforceable. Good thing at the moment Lowells have not replied with this agreement yet. Still I am very disappointed

Comment

HBOS Current Account with Overdraft

Type of account (current account)

Date commenced (June 1993)

Approx balance 390

Date last paid (feb 2009)

Status (default)

Account owner (ist Credit)

Well it seems everyone is crawling out of the woodwork now.

14/6/14 Received letter from Ist Credit today. Headed Exclusive Discount Offers. 50% off if i pay in june. 30% if i pay monthly over 24 months. Ist credit have had this since 2011 and I never contacted them and they haven't written much.

In my SAR from Halifax there is no sign of any application form or whatever I might have signed to open this account.

Any idea what I should do if anything??

Comment

A SAR is useless. You need to apply for a s.78 separately.

Why spend £10 on SAR?

Comment

Working...
                                X