GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Josefk diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josefk diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Josefk diary

• Type of account First Direct CC (Actually an MBNA card DCA Stated wrongly)

• Date commenced 2007 (Had no reason to take any card out in 2007 and that year was very memorable as all debt had been cleared)

• Approx balance £4000
    • Date last paid Jun 2011

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Was in DMP now stopped

• Status Again no defaults received but obviously in arrears

• Account owner Moorgate, Idem, Arden (all sending letters, all one firm out of the same address just using different headings)

Have asked for credit agreement 6 times, nothing received. Sent some information saying they bought loan and the dates I allegedly took cards out. Honestly believe the 2007 is very wrong.

Obviously will need to do the £1 fee request but it has gone quiet from them. Nothing heard in a few weeks where they were sending almost weekly.

Again any advice gratefully received.

Niddy unfortunately reckons kinda enforceable so will send off a missing terms letter.

How do people do the nice long list of goings on as I'm sure I'm updating my diary kinda wrongly?

3/5/14- received a letter from the DCA stating they were going to ask Resolvecall to pay me a visit to arrange repayment. Do I respond or wait and see? was going to send a missing terms letter for this one but other events took over.

27/6/14- Received a letter from the two letters I sent off (missing terms and Doorstep letter). First part a bit sulky saying I can do what I feel is necessary in regards to the possible visit but second part saying agreement was sent and they believe is enforceable so will carry on. Allegedly they only received the letter last week which isn't what the recorded delivery info states but then I think these people can't tell the truth for anything. Still not 100% sure if agreement is enforceable as his Niddyship was going to send to Andrew for a look. Should I file or reply as they haven't gone into the missing terms really?

7/7/14 update- Now received a letter from resolve call following sending the doorstep letter to the DCA saying they may come and visit. Ignore since I sent the DCA the letter or send them a copy?

14/7/14 Update- Received another letter from DCA. They have basically ignored the missing prescribed terms letter and the Refusal to accept UE and just state that they believe account to be enforceable and will continue to collect and I can do what I feel is necessary. This firm makes me twitchy as they are the ones that started the court action on another debt. Still not 100% sure if CCA is enforceable or not as Niddy was going to run it by Andrew. File or is there something else to respond with?

Comment

Originally posted by josefk View Post
      14/7/14 Update- Received another letter from DCA. . . . Still not 100% sure if CCA is enforceable or not as Niddy was going to run it by Andrew. File or is there something else to respond with?
      Run it by Andrew as Niddy suggests

Comment

My bad, I thought it had to go through Niddy to Andrew. I'll send it over to him. Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by josefk View Post
          I thought it had to go through Niddy to Andrew. I'll send it over to him.

No harm in cutting out the middle man.
          (I'm so going to be fired for that remark)

Comment

Type of account: Halifax Overdraft
            Date commenced Sept 2011
            Approx balance £1,000
            Date last paid June 2013
            Are you on arrangement or not paying Had a DMP but stopped paying this in June 2013.
            Status No default received but they state it is defaulted
            Account owner Halifax but chased by Moorcroft

I was paying this off as part of my DMP, when I stopped paying that this one also stopped. halifax wrote and I sent a cheque to them for the amount that the DMP was paying but rather than cash the cheque they have sent it to Moorcroft. I wrote to moorcroft stating I had no desire to deal with them and return to original lender. They replied stating they knew about the previous DMP but pay up, also said account on hold until later in April.

Any suggestions?
            I sent a letter to Moorcroft which they would only have got Saturday asking for a CCA for the now unauthorised overdraft but this morning received a letter from Halifax saying the account is now with Capquest, not had any contact yet from them though. Once they make contact should I just send them that letter for the CCA? What are Capquest like?

19/5/14 Capquest has now made contact. I was going to send off asking for the CCA for the unauthorised overdraft now. Any heads up as to how Capquest are like to deal with?
            6/6/14 update. Another letter from capquest telling me I need to contact them (asked me that last time as well) but no threats made. Time to send the overdraft CCA letter or wait for the next play? Phone calls stopped a month ago from them so they're not at the moment being aggressive. To be honest it's the lack of activity from anyone now that is disconcerting.

21/6/14 update. Another letter from Capquest stating if I don't make contact by the 23rd it could affect my credit file. No actual threats just yet another contact and sort it out letter. File or reply for CCA now?

27/6/14- Still not sure how to continue, the letter wasn't threatening but at some stage I will need to reply.Just unsure whether now is the time to send the letter asking for the CCA? Any thoughts??

7/7/14 update- Sent overdraft CCA off to Capquest. Think letters crossed in the post as received a letter from them offering me to settle at a discount. Ignore or reply stating look at previous?

14/7/14 Update- Had a funny response from Capquest. Firstly they state they took on the account in good faith and have no idea what my dispute is. I sent a CCA request I'm sure it's not too difficult to work out what the issue is!! Secondly they then waffle on that they will not pay anything that I have invoiced them for as they have no contract with me so I can assume it is a template letter they themselves are using as it was a simple CCA request. They have now put the account on hold for 21 days.

Comment

I think someone's clicked on the wrong template letter at CapQuest and it obviously hasn't been checked before it was put in an envelope. Just wait and see what they send next.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Date commenced 2007 (Had no reason to take any card out in 2007 and that year was very memorable as all debt had been cleared)

• Approx balance £4000

• Account owner Moorgate, Idem, Arden (all sending letters, all one firm out of the same address just using different headings)

Have asked for credit agreement 6 times, nothing received. Sent some information saying they bought loan and the dates I allegedly took cards out. Honestly believe the 2007 is very wrong.

Obviously will need to do the £1 fee request but it has gone quiet from them. Nothing heard in a few weeks where they were sending almost weekly.

Niddy unfortunately reckons kinda enforceable so will send off a missing terms letter.

How do people do the nice long list of goings on as I'm sure I'm updating my diary kinda wrongly?

3/5/14- received a letter from the DCA stating they were going to ask Resolvecall to pay me a visit to arrange repayment. Do I respond or wait and see? was going to send a missing terms letter for this one but other events took over.

27/6/14- Received a letter from the two letters I sent off (missing terms and Doorstep letter). First part a bit sulky saying I can do what I feel is necessary in regards to the possible visit but second part saying agreement was sent and they believe is enforceable so will carry on. Allegedly they only received the letter last week which isn't what the recorded delivery info states but then I think these people can't tell the truth for anything. Still not 100% sure if agreement is enforceable as his Niddyship was going to send to Andrew for a look. Should I file or reply as they haven't gone into the missing terms really?

7/7/14 update- Now received a letter from resolve call following sending the doorstep letter to the DCA saying they may come and visit. Ignore since I sent the DCA the letter or send them a copy?

14/7/14 Update- Received another letter from DCA. They have basically ignored the missing prescribed terms letter and the Refusal to accept UE and just state that they believe account to be enforceable and will continue to collect and I can do what I feel is necessary. This firm makes me twitchy as they are the ones that started the court action on another debt. Still not 100% sure if CCA is enforceable or not as Niddy was going to run it by Andrew. File or is there something else to respond with?

18/7/14 Update - just had a phone call from my wife that resolvecall have paid a visit despite sending the letter removing right of access. Started going on about matters to her and my 12 year old lad who is off sick from school. After telling him I wasn't there he then sat outside the house for a while. Absolutely fuming, do I ignore or what is the next stage once you've denied access to these people?

Comment

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Deepie, you're a diamond. Thanks.

Comment

I have started on my journey already and have been lucky enough to have Barclaycard admit to their purchase of an old egg card being UE and Lowells also wiped my balance off after asking them to send a copy of my credit agreement.

This is my first issue below:

• Type of account Capital One cc

• Date commenced ? Feb 2004

• Approx balance £7600

• Date last paid Last full payment probably around July 2011

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Had a DMP but stopped paying this in June 2013 due to paying people I had never heard of.

• Status No default received but they state it is defaulted

• Account owner Capital one dealing again after sending it to Freds and Bryan carter

I have received from them an agreement, which is an application slip and additional pieces of paper they state would have been on the back of the form. Since there's over four pages worth if that is true it would be the worlds smallest writing. They also sent a copy of the alleged defaulted terms and conditions. However this was obtained without sending the £1 fee but following three requests to them, 6 to Freds and one to Carters solicitors. Is it worth sending the agreement and info to Niddy to see or do I need to get the information again using the £1 fee method? If I need to send again I will have to wait a week or so as the 30 days window will not be up.

Any advice gratefully received. Thanks

22/8/2014 Update - Like many others it seems this has been bought by Lowells. I had sent off a missing PTs letter which has never been answered and all had been quiet since March. Niddy has deemed it enforceable. I'll send off a SWID to Lowells. As far as I have read the photocopied bits of paper they sent for T&Cs there is nothing that quantifies the PPI aspect at all. One thing that is annoying is that I also received a text on my phone from Hamptons about this, not happy as it is a service phone and not sure where they got the number from. Anything else at this point to do?

Comment

• Approx balance £4000

18/7/14 Update - just had a phone call from my wife that resolvecall have paid a visit despite sending the letter removing right of access. Started going on about matters to her and my 12 year old lad who is off sick from school. After telling him I wasn't there he then sat outside the house for a while. Absolutely fuming, do I ignore or what is the next stage once you've denied access to these people?

22/8/2014- Update- After sending them the harrassment and injunction letter I've now received a letter stating "Thanks for your offer of payment in your last letter" etc and a form to complete regarding incomings and outgoings. Andrew had a look at the CCA they sent through and states it does not comply with a S78 request so not sure what to do now as have already sent the missing PT letter and refusal to accept UE status letter.

Comment

send to Niddy the agreement etc

Comment

I've done that, Niddy said to send to Andrew for his view who said the info doesn't comply with S78.

Comment

• Approx balance £4000

22/8/2014- Update- After sending them the harrassment and injunction letter I've now received a letter stating "Thanks for your offer of payment in your last letter" etc and a form to complete regarding incomings and outgoings. Andrew had a look at the CCA they sent through and states it does not comply with a S78 request so not sure what to do now as have already sent the missing PT letter and refusal to accept UE status letter.

27/8/14- Sorry to be a pain but any ideas how to respond to these? they have ignored the missing terms letter and refusal to accept U/E, sent a goon to my door so they got the harrassment/injunction letter but they now state that the last letter offered payment and sent an income/expenditure sheet (which they can poke!). My nerves on this one are due to the company as they are the same outfit who have started action on another issue. Really appreciate any help.

Comment

they do this sometimes to try to confuse and frighten you.

I would do a one liner

dear twats

please read carefully

I refer to your letter of 22/08 and would refer you to the letters of blah(missing pts) and blah(harrassment) both signed for at your office on blah and blah.

yours faithyflly, stick a thistle right up you bum

josef

keep it short, keep it impersonal and succinct

Comment

Working...
                                X