GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Josefk diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josefk diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Josefk diary

just wait and see who contacts you the we can send off the sold in dispute template

Comment

Originally posted by josefk View Post
      23.4.2014. Niddy had said the CCA looks enforceable so we sent off a missing terms letter. Cap One replied waffling on about legibility of documents so a letter was sent referring them to the letter sent regarding missing terms. Like the helpful souls they are they replied today saying they couldn't help as the account has been sent off to a debt collector. Has already been with Fredricksons and Bryan Carter so presume I just wait to see what comes or do I need to respond to Cap one? The DCA is not going to be of any use if the OC is no help.

I'd see what they do next if it were me.....
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Unfortunately the CCA is kinda enforceable according to Niddy. What is the chance of me having only enforceable CCAs??

Will send off the missing terms letter to them though they have been very quiet for a good while (a month or so).

Now for many reasons I have yet to send off the missing terms letter but it's now approaching six weeks since hearing from the two that I need to send missing terms letters to. Is it a good thing to still send the letters and possibly disturb a sleeping dog but gets a letter disputing things into the system or is it something to let it go until they contact again?
        I really need to go on a computer course I think, I edited a post with a question which hopefully someone can help me with. And in the meantime will reread the advice given on how to update things.

Comment

It's probably worth waiting now. See their next move
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Last but not least:

• Type of account First Direct CC (Actually an MBNA card DCA Stated wrongly)

• Date commenced 2007 (Had no reason to take any card out in 2007 and that year was very memorable as all debt had been cleared)

• Approx balance £4000
            • Date last paid Jun 2011

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Was in DMP now stopped

• Status Again no defaults received but obviously in arrears

• Account owner Moorgate, Idem, Arden (all sending letters, all one firm out of the same address just using different headings)

Have asked for credit agreement 6 times, nothing received. Sent some information saying they bought loan and the dates I allegedly took cards out. Honestly believe the 2007 is very wrong.

Obviously will need to do the £1 fee request but it has gone quiet from them. Nothing heard in a few weeks where they were sending almost weekly.

Again any advice gratefully received.
            Niddy unfortunately reckons kinda enforceable so will send off a missing terms letter.

How do people do the nice long list of goings on as I'm sure I'm updating my diary kinda wrongly?

3/5/14- received a letter from the DCA stating they were going to ask Resolvecall to pay me a visit to arrange repayment. Do I respond or wait and see? was going to send a missing terms letter for this one but other events took over.

Comment

Still send it. Send it ASAP
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will do that. Can't believe someone else on the forum is also up at this time of day. Please tell me it's because you want to be, unlike me.

Shall I also let them know I don't wish to take up their offer of having some goon come to my house by revoking the common law access (just saw that as one of the other templates)? Could be a two for the price of one letter
                Last edited by josefk; 4 May 2014, 01:09.

Comment

Feel free to put two letters in same envelope.

You can add this as well / why not :--> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...doorstep-visit

* I'm up all the time. You'll get used to my random hours.

Comment

Thanks Niddy I will be getting those off Tuesday.

Hopefully you'll have an earlier night tonight

Comment

Thanks Niddy I will be getting those off Tuesday.

Hopefully you'll have an earlier night tonight
                      Nice one - keep us updated

Early as in after midnight, probably

Comment

• Type of account halifax Overdraft
                        • Date commenced Sept 2011
                        • Approx balance £1,000
                        • Date last paid June 2013
                        • Are you on arrangement or not paying Had a DMP but stopped paying this in June 2013.
                        • Status No default received but they state it is defaulted
                        • Account owner Halifax but chased my Moorcroft

I was paying this off as part of my DMP, when I stopped paying that this one also stopped. halifax wrote and I sent a cheque to them for the amount that the DMP was paying but rather than cash the cheque they have sent it to Moorcroft. I wrote to moorcroft stating I had no desire to deal with them and return to original lender. They replied stating they knew about the previous DMP but pay up, also said account on hold until later in April.

Any suggestions?
                        I sent a letter to Moorcroft which they would only have got Saturday asking for a CCA for the now unauthorised overdraft but this morning received a letter from Halifax saying the account is now with Capquest, not had any contact yet from them though. Once they make contact should I just send them that letter for the CCA? What are Capquest like?

Comment

Originally Posted by josefk
                          • Type of account halifax Overdraft
                          • Date commenced Sept 2011
                          • Approx balance £1,000
                          • Date last paid June 2013
                          • Are you on arrangement or not paying Had a DMP but stopped paying this in June 2013.
                          • Status No default received but they state it is defaulted
                          • Account owner Halifax but chased my Moorcroft

I was paying this off as part of my DMP, when I stopped paying that this one also stopped. halifax wrote and I sent a cheque to them for the amount that the DMP was paying but rather than cash the cheque they have sent it to Moorcroft. I wrote to moorcroft stating I had no desire to deal with them and return to original lender. They replied stating they knew about the previous DMP but pay up, also said account on hold until later in April.

Any suggestions?

I sent a letter to Moorcroft which they would only have got Saturday asking for a CCA for the now unauthorised overdraft but this morning received a letter from Halifax saying the account is now with Capquest, not had any contact yet from them though. Once they make contact should I just send them that letter for the CCA? What are Capquest like?

19/5/14 Capquest has now made contact. I was going to send off asking for the CCA for the unauthorised overdraft now. Any heads up as to how Capquest are like to deal with?

Comment

Capquest has now made contact. I was going to send off asking for the CCA for the unauthorised overdraft now. Any heads up as to how Capquest are like to deal with?
                            What does the Capquest letter say? Is it just a "hello" letter asking you to pay up or does it threaten you with anything like doorstep collectors etc?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                              What does the Capquest letter say? Is it just a "hello" letter asking you to pay up or does it threaten you with anything like doorstep collectors etc?
                              It's just a hello letter, no threats or anything. As letters go it is probably the nicest I've had asking for my money.

Comment

I'd just ignore it for now and see what comes next

Comment

Working...
                                X