GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Josefk diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josefk diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Josefk diary

Originally posted by josefk View Post

18/10/2014 -Update- Received a very nice letter today from Lowells. It seems Crap one cannot find any agreement (yep, I know. All they could have got was an application form as they had already said they had no agreement) to give Lowells who had purchased the debt so they have now closed the account and I will sadly no longer hear from them.
    Very good news, J. A small Crap1/Lowells account of mine went away under the same circumstances.

Comment

18/10/2014 -Update- Received a very nice letter today from Lowells. It seems Crap one cannot find any agreement . . . . . to give Lowells who had purchased the debt so they have now closed the account and I will sadly no longer hear from them.
      This is such good news. Well done you

I don't know what's come over Lowells these days, they seem to have gone all soft. Once upon a time they were issuing statutory demands by the thousands and bankrupting debtors, but now they seem to have come over all ethical.

Long may it last

Comment

Thanks everyone for the lovely messages following today's news, whilst I know it affects me the most I also know that the positive outcome is as a result of the help you've all been giving me so thank you.

plan b, would that be a fantastic Celtic scarf your little character is waving to me?

Comment

Well done. Excellent result

planB knows I'm a staunch Rangers fan. She's wanting a temporary username change - we do that to mods who praise Septic

Deepie has been "Niddys Bitch" on more than one occasion.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ah, so there was an alternative motive Niddy with the scarf. Though it's not there now so anyone reading this will just think I went a bit mad

Not sure whether to say this with other cases going on but Celtic have always been my second team, but hopefully you won't hold it against me.

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

plan b, would that be a fantastic Celtic scarf your little character is waving to me?
                Is it? I wouldn't know. I couldn't find a smiley with a Burberry scarf which would have been my first choice

Comment

Ah, so there was an alternative motive Niddy with the scarf. Though it's not there now so anyone reading this will just think I went a bit mad

Not sure whether to say this with other cases going on but Celtic have always been my second team, but hopefully you won't hold it against me.
                  it is still there

See that's why you have problems. Supporting shyte like that. Support the blue side and watch your troubles go away
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Type of account First Direct CC (Actually an MBNA card DCA Stated wrongly)

• Date commenced 2007 (Had no reason to take any card out in 2007 and that year was very memorable as all debt had been cleared)

• Approx balance £4000
                    • Date last paid Jun 2011

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Was in DMP now stopped

• Status Again no defaults received but obviously in arrears

• Account owner Moorgate, Idem, Arden (all sending letters, all one firm out of the same address just using different headings)

Have asked for credit agreement 6 times, nothing received. Sent some information saying they bought loan and the dates I allegedly took cards out. Honestly believe the 2007 is very wrong.

Obviously will need to do the £1 fee request but it has gone quiet from them. Nothing heard in a few weeks where they were sending almost weekly.

Again any advice gratefully received.

Niddy unfortunately reckons kinda enforceable so will send off a missing terms letter.

How do people do the nice long list of goings on as I'm sure I'm updating my diary kinda wrongly?

3/5/14- received a letter from the DCA stating they were going to ask Resolvecall to pay me a visit to arrange repayment. Do I respond or wait and see? was going to send a missing terms letter for this one but other events took over.

27/6/14- Received a letter from the two letters I sent off (missing terms and Doorstep letter). First part a bit sulky saying I can do what I feel is necessary in regards to the possible visit but second part saying agreement was sent and they believe is enforceable so will carry on. Allegedly they only received the letter last week which isn't what the recorded delivery info states but then I think these people can't tell the truth for anything. Still not 100% sure if agreement is enforceable as his Niddyship was going to send to Andrew for a look. Should I file or reply as they haven't gone into the missing terms really?

7/7/14 update- Now received a letter from resolve call following sending the doorstep letter to the DCA saying they may come and visit. Ignore since I sent the DCA the letter or send them a copy?

14/7/14 Update- Received another letter from DCA. They have basically ignored the missing prescribed terms letter and the Refusal to accept UE and just state that they believe account to be enforceable and will continue to collect and I can do what I feel is necessary. This firm makes me twitchy as they are the ones that started the court action on another debt. Still not 100% sure if CCA is enforceable or not as Niddy was going to run it by Andrew. File or is there something else to respond with?

18/7/14 Update - just had a phone call from my wife that resolvecall have paid a visit despite sending the letter removing right of access. Started going on about matters to her and my 12 year old lad who is off sick from school. After telling him I wasn't there he then sat outside the house for a while. Absolutely fuming, do I ignore or what is the next stage once you've denied access to these people?

22/8/2014- Update- After sending them the harrassment and injunction letter I've now received a letter stating "Thanks for your offer of payment in your last letter" etc and a form to complete regarding incomings and outgoings. Andrew had a look at the CCA they sent through and states it does not comply with a S78 request so not sure what to do now as have already sent the missing PT letter and refusal to accept UE status letter.

27/8/14- Sorry to be a pain but any ideas how to respond to these? they have ignored the missing terms letter and refusal to accept U/E, sent a goon to my door so they got the harrassment/injunction letter but they now state that the last letter offered payment and sent an income/expenditure sheet (which they can poke!). My nerves on this one are due to the company as they are the same outfit who have started action on another issue. Really appreciate any help.

23/9/14 Update- Sent the one liner off telling them to relook at the letters regarding missing terms etc and have received two letters just asking me to contact them regarding discussing the debt. The letters are basically the same as when the process started. Do I respond with another one liner or ignore for now?

12/11/14- Update- since my last post I've received a couple of letters just asking me to get in touch which I haven't done as they never answered my letters regarding missing terms etc nor the one liner sent reminding them. However, today I received an income/expenditure form from them so I was thinking rather than ignore another letter I should send another letter reiterating that they need to deal with my last letters. Any other opinions??

Comment

they are numpties

personally I would just ignore this again as long as there are no threats contained in it

Comment

Thanks MrsD, will do that. Could do with one less job as mum is still in hospital after a nasty road accident and dad just had a stroke, things are a bit strained at the moment.

Comment

as long as they are making no threats and just destroying a few trees sending you rubbish, just let them be

obviously more important stuff going on

just keep an eye and look to the family, hope it all goes well

Comment

Cheers, there are no threats so will wait to see what comes next. They certainly are the most persistent ones I have dealt with.

Comment

• Type of account First Direct CC (Actually an MBNA card DCA Stated wrongly)

• Date commenced 2007 (Had no reason to take any card out in 2007 and that year was very memorable as all debt had been cleared)

• Approx balance £4000
                              • Date last paid Jun 2011

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Was in DMP now stopped

• Status Again no defaults received but obviously in arrears

• Account owner Moorgate, Idem, Arden (all sending letters, all one firm out of the same address just using different headings)

Have asked for credit agreement 6 times, nothing received. Sent some information saying they bought loan and the dates I allegedly took cards out. Honestly believe the 2007 is very wrong.

Obviously will need to do the £1 fee request but it has gone quiet from them. Nothing heard in a few weeks where they were sending almost weekly.

Again any advice gratefully received.

Niddy unfortunately reckons kinda enforceable so will send off a missing terms letter.

How do people do the nice long list of goings on as I'm sure I'm updating my diary kinda wrongly?

3/5/14- received a letter from the DCA stating they were going to ask Resolvecall to pay me a visit to arrange repayment. Do I respond or wait and see? was going to send a missing terms letter for this one but other events took over.

27/6/14- Received a letter from the two letters I sent off (missing terms and Doorstep letter). First part a bit sulky saying I can do what I feel is necessary in regards to the possible visit but second part saying agreement was sent and they believe is enforceable so will carry on. Allegedly they only received the letter last week which isn't what the recorded delivery info states but then I think these people can't tell the truth for anything. Still not 100% sure if agreement is enforceable as his Niddyship was going to send to Andrew for a look. Should I file or reply as they haven't gone into the missing terms really?

7/7/14 update- Now received a letter from resolve call following sending the doorstep letter to the DCA saying they may come and visit. Ignore since I sent the DCA the letter or send them a copy?

14/7/14 Update- Received another letter from DCA. They have basically ignored the missing prescribed terms letter and the Refusal to accept UE and just state that they believe account to be enforceable and will continue to collect and I can do what I feel is necessary. This firm makes me twitchy as they are the ones that started the court action on another debt. Still not 100% sure if CCA is enforceable or not as Niddy was going to run it by Andrew. File or is there something else to respond with?

18/7/14 Update - just had a phone call from my wife that resolvecall have paid a visit despite sending the letter removing right of access. Started going on about matters to her and my 12 year old lad who is off sick from school. After telling him I wasn't there he then sat outside the house for a while. Absolutely fuming, do I ignore or what is the next stage once you've denied access to these people?

22/8/2014- Update- After sending them the harrassment and injunction letter I've now received a letter stating "Thanks for your offer of payment in your last letter" etc and a form to complete regarding incomings and outgoings. Andrew had a look at the CCA they sent through and states it does not comply with a S78 request so not sure what to do now as have already sent the missing PT letter and refusal to accept UE status letter.

27/8/14- Sorry to be a pain but any ideas how to respond to these? they have ignored the missing terms letter and refusal to accept U/E, sent a goon to my door so they got the harrassment/injunction letter but they now state that the last letter offered payment and sent an income/expenditure sheet (which they can poke!). My nerves on this one are due to the company as they are the same outfit who have started action on another issue. Really appreciate any help.

23/9/14 Update- Sent the one liner off telling them to relook at the letters regarding missing terms etc and have received two letters just asking me to contact them regarding discussing the debt. The letters are basically the same as when the process started. Do I respond with another one liner or ignore for now?

12/11/14- Update- since my last post I've received a couple of letters just asking me to get in touch which I haven't done as they never answered my letters regarding missing terms etc nor the one liner sent reminding them. However, today I received an income/expenditure form from them so I was thinking rather than ignore another letter I should send another letter reiterating that they need to deal with my last letters. Any other opinions??

20/11/14 -Update- Another letter from the persistently annoying people at Arden. Another letter telling me I haven't made an arrangement to pay and another Income and Expenditure sheet which is now lining he cat tray. They've never tried to answer the missing PT letter or the Refusal to accept UE so should I send a letter now reminding them or ignore. Will be the 4th or 5th letter ignored. This outfit does make me twitchy as these are the ones I have a court date with on another issue. But....they have been a lot less quick on this one than the other one.

Comment

I would do a one liner referring them to the Refusal to accept UE and the missing PT.

Keep it very simple but remind them this has been ignored and enclose a couple of copies.

So

Dear halfwits

I am in receipt of your dismal missive of blah. You should note that the letters of blah and blah signed for at your office on the blah and blah appear to have been ignored by your office.
                                I enclose copies of said letters for your convienience.

up your bum

Josef

Comment

Working...
                                X