GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Josefk diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josefk diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Josefk diary

• Type of account MBNA CC

• Date commenced Possibly 2006

• Approx balance £4300

• Date last paid Probably June 2011

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Was in DMP but ceased as above

• Status Never received any default but in arrears due to not paying

• Account owner Aktiv Kapital

Have asked four times for the credit agreement. Nothing answered in first three letters. response to fourth was asking me to confirm old address. Probably need to do the £1 fee request for the agreement.

Unfortunately the CCA is kinda enforceable according to Niddy. What is the chance of me having only enforceable CCAs??

Will send off the missing terms letter to them though they have been very quiet for a good while (a month or so).

Now for many reasons I have yet to send off the missing terms letter but it's now approaching six weeks since hearing from the two that I need to send missing terms letters to. Is it a good thing to still send the letters and possibly disturb a sleeping dog but gets a letter disputing things into the system or is it something to let it go until they contact again?

30/1/15 -Update- After sending off the Missing terms letter I've heard nothing for roughly 9-10 months. Issues never addressed. Andrew had a look and said the agreement did not comply with S78. Got a letter stating name of Aktiv has changed so pay up. Filed that and will wait for next letter unless any other views?

17/3/15 -Update- Received a letter today from PRA group saying my account is now with investigations and Litigation group. AK who were handling before the name change never bothered to reply to the missing terms letter after Andrew reckoned info sent was UE. Have noticed on the letter they state original creditor was Varde Experto strangely enough. Shall I send a copy of the missing PTs letter or something else?

30/3/2015-Update- I was waiting the 14 days before sending off the CCA request but received a letter today stating that PRA have transferred the case to their solicitors with a view of starting a court claim. Should I treat as a LBA or just get the CCA off now?

7/4/2015 -Update- Bit of a surprise in that I received today the same CCA form as I got last time, all in less than a week of sending the request. I was thinking of sending back the missing terms letter which is what we did last year as it is pretty obvious someone there is hot with the trigger finger. My problem with this one is that Niddy said Kinda enforceable whereas Andrew said it was UE. It has the agents name on the application form with no signature from MBNA so does that make it an unexecuted agreement? Any thoughts?

21/4/2015-UPDATE- Sent off the missing PT letter to PRA. No response whatsoever from them. Got a letter today from Judge & Priestley Solicitors saying if not repaid within 7 days they will commence proceedings without further notice. I am going to treat this as a LBA and send off the response to them. Still not had any confirmation back as to whether it is UE or why the difference of opinion though. Any other thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by josefk View Post

21/4/2015-UPDATE- Got a letter today from Judge & Priestley Solicitors saying if not repaid within 7 days they will commence proceedings without further notice.
      What is the date/deadline on that solicitor's letter?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        What is the date/deadline on that solicitor's letter?
        They've given 7 days, dated the 20th April.

Comment

send LBA in response = recorded delivery!
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks, I will be doing that. What a bloody week, two LBAs in a row.

Comment

I've had one too!

Comment

They'll think we're twins when our LBAs arrive almost simultaneously.

Comment

Guys check this post --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post496200

Is term 11 missing? Did you sign whilst away from home at airport / mall etc? If so it all matters....

if pra are issuing threats please send the lba response ASAP.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Guys check this post --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post496200

Is term 11 missing? Did you sign whilst away from home at airport / mall etc? If so it all matters....

if pra are issuing threats please send the lba response ASAP.
                    Getting the LBA off Thursday, run out of envelopes would you believe and on duty all day tomorrow.

Will check for term 11 but you have all that I have.

I signed the application at a crazy busy bar at the Oxford New Theatre, was grabbed, signed and away in minutes as we wanted to get ready for the show as it was the first tour in a while I could do most of the dates. When you see what they put my job down as you can see they couldn't even hear what was said properly.

Comment

Thanks Josefk

I have a feeling term 11 may present them some headaches

I wonder how many more LBA's they will be sending out over the next few weeks?
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by josefk View Post
                        Getting the LBA off Thursday, run out of envelopes would you believe and on duty all day tomorrow.

Will check for term 11 but you have all that I have.

I signed the application at a crazy busy bar at the Oxford New Theatre, was grabbed, signed and away in minutes as we wanted to get ready for the show as it was the first tour in a while I could do most of the dates. When you see what they put my job down as you can see they couldn't even hear what was said properly.
                        There's your argument - it was filled in by someone else and you literally got given 10 seconds to sign and at that point they moved on to the next person having told you that you'd hear from them in due course - it was improperly executed because they did not give you any terms etc to read prior to signing nor did they give you anything to take away after signing (did they? they don't always)..... I remember with mine I was told I'd hear from them in due course and get any terms with the card as the card you apply for doesn't always get approved. I applied for Rangers card and got it, but never got any terms.....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
                          Thanks Josefk

I have a feeling term 11 may present them some headaches

I wonder how many more LBA's they will be sending out over the next few weeks?
                          Term 11 was never on the short application form terms they issued with the card - the terms that usually sat at the bottom of the application was like a compliment slip in size and had the main terms from 1-4, ie rates, repayments etc - term 11 is explicit to data sharing but was always mentioned on the little signature slip. On some their term 11 relates to changing interest and others it relates to repayment charges - of course they are still improper recon versions

Comment

I was told I'd hear from them in due course and get any terms with the card as the card you apply for doesn't always get approved. I applied for Rangers card and got it, but never got any terms.....

I remember the application forms that used to say you may get approved for a different card! - They had loads of them!!

Comment

No it was the bird at the airport mate told me. I said I'd apply only for rangers (she was promoting affinity and I could pick a few team styled cards).

I believe such cards are now part of Creation Finance (easy to get several of their cards).

Comment

No it was the bird at the airport mate told me. I said I'd apply only for rangers (she was promoting affinity and I could pick a few team styled cards).

I believe such cards are now part of Creation Finance (easy to get several of their cards).
                                Did she smile at your carer after you said you'd only get a Rangers one?

Comment

Working...
                                X