GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Josefk diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josefk diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Josefk diary

Originally posted by josefk View Post
    Originally Posted by josefk
    • Type of account halifax Overdraft
    • Date commenced Sept 2011
    • Approx balance £1,000
    • Date last paid June 2013
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying Had a DMP but stopped paying this in June 2013.
    • Status No default received but they state it is defaulted
    • Account owner Halifax but chased my Moorcroft

I was paying this off as part of my DMP, when I stopped paying that this one also stopped. halifax wrote and I sent a cheque to them for the amount that the DMP was paying but rather than cash the cheque they have sent it to Moorcroft. I wrote to moorcroft stating I had no desire to deal with them and return to original lender. They replied stating they knew about the previous DMP but pay up, also said account on hold until later in April.

Any suggestions?

I sent a letter to Moorcroft which they would only have got Saturday asking for a CCA for the now unauthorised overdraft but this morning received a letter from Halifax saying the account is now with Capquest, not had any contact yet from them though. Once they make contact should I just send them that letter for the CCA? What are Capquest like?

19/5/14 Capquest has now made contact. I was going to send off asking for the CCA for the unauthorised overdraft now. Any heads up as to how Capquest are like to deal with?
    6/6/14 update. Another letter from capquest telling me I need to contact them (asked me that last time as well) but no threats made. Time to send the overdraft CCA letter or wait for the next play? Phone calls stopped a month ago from them so they're not at the moment being aggressive. To be honest it's the lack of activity from anyone now that is disconcerting.

Comment

I'd wait and see, sounds as if they aren't sure where to go with this...................

Comment

Thanks MrsD, I will do that.

Comment

Type of account halifax Overdraft
          Date commenced Sept 2011
          Approx balance £1,000
          Date last paid June 2013
          Are you on arrangement or not paying Had a DMP but stopped paying this in June 2013.
          Status No default received but they state it is defaulted
          Account owner Halifax but chased my Moorcroft

I was paying this off as part of my DMP, when I stopped paying that this one also stopped. halifax wrote and I sent a cheque to them for the amount that the DMP was paying but rather than cash the cheque they have sent it to Moorcroft. I wrote to moorcroft stating I had no desire to deal with them and return to original lender. They replied stating they knew about the previous DMP but pay up, also said account on hold until later in April.

Any suggestions?
          I sent a letter to Moorcroft which they would only have got Saturday asking for a CCA for the now unauthorised overdraft but this morning received a letter from Halifax saying the account is now with Capquest, not had any contact yet from them though. Once they make contact should I just send them that letter for the CCA? What are Capquest like?

19/5/14 Capquest has now made contact. I was going to send off asking for the CCA for the unauthorised overdraft now. Any heads up as to how Capquest are like to deal with?
          6/6/14 update. Another letter from capquest telling me I need to contact them (asked me that last time as well) but no threats made. Time to send the overdraft CCA letter or wait for the next play? Phone calls stopped a month ago from them so they're not at the moment being aggressive. To be honest it's the lack of activity from anyone now that is disconcerting.

21/6/14 update. Another letter from Capquest stating if I don't make contact by the 23rd it could affect my credit file. No actual threats just yet another contact and sort it out letter. File or reply for CCA now?

Comment

Originally posted by josefk View Post
            Date commenced Sept 2011
            Approx balance £1,000
            Date last paid June 2013
            Are you on arrangement or not paying Had a DMP but stopped paying this in June 2013.

Any suggestions?

21/6/14 update. Another letter from Capquest stating if I don't make contact by the 23rd it could affect my credit file. No actual threats just yet another contact and sort it out letter. File or reply for CCA now?
            No CCA for overdrafts????????????????/
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You've beaten me for question marks but there is a letter for overdrafts as once it becomes unauthorised it becomes regulated, which was what I was asking about whether to send that now

Comment

• Type of account First Direct CC (Actually an MBNA card DCA Stated wrongly)

• Date commenced 2007 (Had no reason to take any card out in 2007 and that year was very memorable as all debt had been cleared)

• Approx balance £4000
                • Date last paid Jun 2011

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Was in DMP now stopped

• Status Again no defaults received but obviously in arrears

• Account owner Moorgate, Idem, Arden (all sending letters, all one firm out of the same address just using different headings)

Have asked for credit agreement 6 times, nothing received. Sent some information saying they bought loan and the dates I allegedly took cards out. Honestly believe the 2007 is very wrong.

Obviously will need to do the £1 fee request but it has gone quiet from them. Nothing heard in a few weeks where they were sending almost weekly.

Again any advice gratefully received.

Niddy unfortunately reckons kinda enforceable so will send off a missing terms letter.

How do people do the nice long list of goings on as I'm sure I'm updating my diary kinda wrongly?

3/5/14- received a letter from the DCA stating they were going to ask Resolvecall to pay me a visit to arrange repayment. Do I respond or wait and see? was going to send a missing terms letter for this one but other events took over.

27/6/14- Received a letter from the two letters I sent off (missing terms and Doorstep letter). First part a bit sulky saying I can do what I feel is necessary in regards to the possible visit but second part saying agreement was sent and they believe is enforceable so will carry on. Allegedly they only received the letter last week which isn't what the recorded delivery info states but then I think these people can't tell the truth for anything. Still not 100% sure if agreement is enforceable as his Niddyship was going to send to Andrew for a look. Should I file or reply as they haven't gone into the missing terms really?

Comment

Date commenced Sept 2011
                  Approx balance £1,000
                  Date last paid June 2013

Any suggestions?

27/6/14- Still not sure how to continue, the letter wasn't threatening but at some stage I will need to reply.Just unsure whether now is the time to send the letter asking for the CCA? Any thoughts??

Comment

Capquest are a different proposition nowadays so I would send the OD cca letter rather than ignore.

As for First Direct/MBNA I would send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...cept-ue-status
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Re: Josefk diary

Thanks Pixie, I will get them off asap.

Is capquest worse than the others?

Comment

They used to be pretty toothless and cleared off pretty much as soon as you stood up to them but they've got new management and a "fresh approach". Have a read through page 27 of scarednshakin's diary http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...E-Diary/page27. I sent a new cca request to them in November and still haven't received the cca. I haven't heard anything from them since January but that was for a credit card not an overdraft.

Comment

Thanks Pixie for the heads up. I have sent the letters off today.

Comment

• Type of account First Direct CC (Actually an MBNA card DCA Stated wrongly)

• Date commenced 2007 (Had no reason to take any card out in 2007 and that year was very memorable as all debt had been cleared)

• Approx balance £4000
                            • Date last paid Jun 2011

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Was in DMP now stopped

• Status Again no defaults received but obviously in arrears

• Account owner Moorgate, Idem, Arden (all sending letters, all one firm out of the same address just using different headings)

Have asked for credit agreement 6 times, nothing received. Sent some information saying they bought loan and the dates I allegedly took cards out. Honestly believe the 2007 is very wrong.

Obviously will need to do the £1 fee request but it has gone quiet from them. Nothing heard in a few weeks where they were sending almost weekly.

Again any advice gratefully received.

Niddy unfortunately reckons kinda enforceable so will send off a missing terms letter.

How do people do the nice long list of goings on as I'm sure I'm updating my diary kinda wrongly?

3/5/14- received a letter from the DCA stating they were going to ask Resolvecall to pay me a visit to arrange repayment. Do I respond or wait and see? was going to send a missing terms letter for this one but other events took over.

27/6/14- Received a letter from the two letters I sent off (missing terms and Doorstep letter). First part a bit sulky saying I can do what I feel is necessary in regards to the possible visit but second part saying agreement was sent and they believe is enforceable so will carry on. Allegedly they only received the letter last week which isn't what the recorded delivery info states but then I think these people can't tell the truth for anything. Still not 100% sure if agreement is enforceable as his Niddyship was going to send to Andrew for a look. Should I file or reply as they haven't gone into the missing terms really?

7/7/14 update- Now received a letter from resolve call following sending the doorstep letter to the DCA saying they may come and visit. Ignore since I sent the DCA the letter or send them a copy?

Comment

Type of account: Halifax Overdraft
                              Date commenced Sept 2011
                              Approx balance £1,000
                              Date last paid June 2013
                              Account owner Halifax but chased by Moorcroft

Any suggestions?

27/6/14- Still not sure how to continue, the letter wasn't threatening but at some stage I will need to reply.Just unsure whether now is the time to send the letter asking for the CCA? Any thoughts??

7/7/14 update- Sent overdraft CCA off to Capquest. Think letters crossed in the post as received a letter from them offering me to settle at a discount. Ignore or reply stating look at previous?

Comment

It's up to you.

Personally, I would ignore and if they call just tell them to go away. They're not bailiffs and have no rights to enter your home.

I've only had 1 doorstep caller in 4 years and he went away very meekly when I told him to and shut the door in his face

Comment

Working...
                                X