GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grassy Knollington vs Nasty Banks

HFC Credit Card

Date commenced: Approx. 2003

Approx Balance £5900

Date last paid Aug 2013

Defaulted December 2013

Account owner HFC still (I think)

13/1 Letter from HFC - account has been referred to Restons Solicitors
    20/1 Letter to HFC - complaint re failure to consider offers or freeze interest, request for copy of Credit Agreement enclosing £1
    21/1 Extremely threatening letter received from Restons - pay up by January 30th or we will issue a County Court summons
    21/1 Letter to Restons - outstanding CCA request and account in dispute with HFC
    29/1 Letter from Restons - We are referring to our client and will revert back to you in due course

13/2 - STILL NO RESPONSE FROM HFC TO MY CCA REQUEST AND COMPLAINT
    13/2 - Letter from Restons - backing down from the court action - no longer instructed in this matter, please direct all future communications to HFC
    25/2 - 13/2 - STILL NO RESPONSE FROM HFC TO MY CCA REQUEST AND COMPLAINT
    19/3 - Phone call from HFC - apologies for taking a long time to respond - offer of 3 months' interest and charges refunded (unfortunately only back to the account...) sorry it's taken so long to respond to the CCA request but it will be provided within the next 3-4 weeks (no hurry!).

Comment

Originally posted by grassy_knollington View Post
      HFC Credit Card

Approx Balance £5900

Date last paid Aug 2013

Defaulted December 2013

20/1 Letter to HFC - complaint re failure to consider offers or freeze interest, request for copy of Credit Agreement enclosing £1
      21/1 Extremely threatening letter received from Restons - pay up by January 30th or we will issue a County Court summons
      21/1 Letter to Restons - outstanding CCA request and account in dispute with HFC
      29/1 Letter from Restons - We are referring to our client and will revert back to you in due course

13/2 - Letter from Restons - backing down from the court action - no longer instructed in this matter, please direct all future communications to HFC
      19/3 - Phone call from HFC - apologies for taking a long time to respond - offer of 3 months' interest and charges refunded (unfortunately only back to the account...) sorry it's taken so long to respond to the CCA request but it will be provided within the next 3-4 weeks (no hurry!).

NO MORE TALKING ON THE PHONE!!

You must fail security, ignore the call, tell them to write only. Stop talking to these cretins...... I'm looking at the Egg CCA now
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The Egg CCA - you have attached images into a word document, this restricts my being able to zoom in and properly view them without distortion so can you please get the photo's and instead of adding into a word document, please attach them directly onto an email as attachments so I can actually view them in an image viewer and zoom in.

I did reply to your email last week asking this, but your recent emails are the same - in a word document.

I'll await your email with attachments separately attached
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          The Egg CCA - you have attached images into a word document, this restricts my being able to zoom in and properly view them without distortion so can you please get the photo's and instead of adding into a word document, please attach them directly onto an email as attachments so I can actually view them in an image viewer and zoom in.

I did reply to your email last week asking this, but your recent emails are the same - in a word document.

I'll await your email with attachments separately attached
          Oh sorry Niddy.. I never got that email....

All resent as photos

Comment

Perfect. I'm on it now mate.

Gimme ten - twenty mins

Comment

oh crap.. Just noticed my mail program reduced the resolution of the scans automatically. Resent again at original resolution. Sorry Niddy I think I must be clogging up your mailbox at the moment

Comment

NO MORE TALKING ON THE PHONE!!

You must fail security, ignore the call, tell them to write only. Stop talking to these cretins...... I'm looking at the Egg CCA now
                Yeah they got me there but only because it was Customer Relations and not collectors. Slapped wrists all round...

Comment

oh crap.. Just noticed my mail program reduced the resolution of the scans automatically. Resent again at original resolution. Sorry Niddy I think I must be clogging up your mailbox at the moment
                  How many emails

Comment

How many emails
                    I know.. Couldn't send them together because the file size was 43 MB Reduced scan sizes were terrible quality... I.. I'm not good.. sorry.. blame Barclaycard for being so thorough

Comment

There is no signed agreement, all they've done is send terms - where is the agreement that accompanies these terms?

It is UE and you should respond as follows --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...tions-received

Comment

I know.. Couldn't send them together because the file size was 43 MB Reduced scan sizes were terrible quality... I.. I'm not good.. sorry.. blame Barclaycard for being so thorough
                        The first email with all the attachments was fine - when I zoom it auto resizes and keeps pixels to around 600% (HD laptop) - so next time you're fine putting them in one email, that size....

Comment

There is no signed agreement, all they've done is send terms - where is the agreement that accompanies these terms?

It is UE and you should respond as follows --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...tions-received

thanks so much Niddy, result!

I will send them the letter now.

Comment

I'm on it now mate.

Gimme ten - twenty mins
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	constipated-2.gif
Views:	1
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1399742

Comment

Barclaycard #1 (old Egg card)

Date commenced: Approx. 2004

Approx Balance £9,000

Date last paid : Token £5 payments on DMP every month

Defaulted - Jan 2013

Account owner: Barclaycard

1/2 - Letters x 2 from Barclaycard "After reviewing your payments" we are now issuing a formal demand for payment (with threat of court action). Can avoid this by telephoning them and coming to a payment arrangement. And P.S we screwed up your CRA reporting. We're now correcting it and defaulting you.
                              24/2 - CCA requests x 2 sent to Barclaycard for each card (after a little delay on my part)
                              5/3 - Very lengthy reconstituted Egg agreement received from Barclaycard. Accompanying Letter: "...we have now fully complied with all our obligations under S.78". It looks good and professional
                              19/3 - Niddy says
                              - no agreement just T&Cs
                              22/3 - UE letter sent to Barclaycard

Last edited by Grassy_K; 24 March 2014, 12:50.

Comment

Grassy_K‎ vs Nasty Banks

HFC Credit Card

Approx Balance £5900

Date last paid Aug 2013

Defaulted December 2013

28/3 Update: Signed for parcel from HFC received. Here is the information you requested. Consisting of 1) Statement of account 2) Photocopy of genuine application form with signatures of applicant & bank 3) Pages 1 & 2 of T&C's which should total 4 pages according to the footer. Will scan and send to the Master tonight, but I think I see a couple of issues with this from an enforceability standpoint. Here's hoping.
                                Last edited by IF; 9 April 2014, 20:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X