GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch's Diary

Adjust it to suit - ie "my lawful CCA request was signed for, by Barclays on xx"

its not a CCS. It's a CCA
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Typo, sorry.

And will do. Thank you :-)

Comment

ok just checking before I send this.... I'm writing

"please refer to my CCA request which was signed for, by [made up name] at your office on [date]. Please deal with the content within that letter to allow me to determine any liability towards you, if any. Until such time you do respond, I understand that this account remains unenforceable in line with s.127(3) Consumer Credit act 1974"

Is that ok?

Also should I slip in a Sold n dispute letter with it?

OR.. shall I add this to the paragraph above..

"
        I would also like to point out that this account is formally in dispute with BARCLAYCARD and has been since they failed to acknowledge my Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) Reque...."

And include the whole sid letter?
        Last edited by patchouli; 19 September 2015, 10:06.

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
          ok just checking before I send this.... I'm writing

"please refer to my CCA request which was signed for, by XXXXX at your office on 28th January 2014. Please deal with the content within that letter to allow me to determine any liability towards you, if any. Until such time you do respond, I understand that this account remains unenforceable in line with s.127(3) Consumer Credit act 1974"

Is that ok?
          thats perfect. I never said to send a SWID template did I? So no - just do as I suggested. The wording is quite deliberate. Don't edit it or add to it.

Its a a game of poker. Tell them they're at fault but that's all. They are in default so cannot enforce. Don't encourage compliance from them as doing so allows remedial action thus leading to enforcement.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I RUDDY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

NIDDY I WANT TO KISS YOU!!! mwahhhhh.. and everyone else that helped with this...

ffs look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA!!!

• Type of account Loan HSPF (mine)

• Date commenced original October 2005, asked for more � in 2008

• Approx balance £19,553
            • Date last paid Last FULL payment 2012 I think

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying but since 2012 was paying dribs and drabs

• Status um.. haven't paid, it's been sold ... default?

• Account owner Lowell

Just read this on Noddle:
            Account start date - 07/10/2008
            Opening balance -£27,603
            Regular payment - £328
            Repayment frequency - Monthly
            Date of default -30/06/2011
            Default balance - £19,553

• Current state of play -

CCA signed for 5/12/13

Reply to CCS request - 13/12/13 (letter dated 11/12/13)

They've contacted HBOS - 28/12/13 (dated 23/12/13)

They are still waiting for the agreement and wont write to me again until they have it - 03/01/14 (dated 30th/12/13)

7th February CCA recieved with my ruddy signature on... grr

10th February sent forms to Niddy.. I feel sick :-(

10th February got statement of account letter from Lowells

11th February as feared, Niddy says it is enforceable but has asked for more details as it is a "this is a preference account, ie a loan and overdraft or card and overdraft which were rather weird to say the least." Which is giving me hope!! Not sure what it means though lmao

12th Feb missing PT sent via signed for.

14th Feb missing PT was signed for

14th Feb letter arrived "We regret you've not paid, call to prevent action being taken" dated 11th Feb

12th March text message to my mobile saying I must call them.

13th March letter from Lowells saying they have replied to my request... they haven't, they didn't send MPT

14th March I send letter saying oiy.. missing PT bitches and stop calling my telephone!

15th March above letter signed for by BOND

20th March.... no more telephone calls since 15th.. nice one!

29th March letter dated 21st saying we have sent everything, call us and arrange to pay us.

12th April letter dated 9th April saying we have replied to your query, pay us now.

28th April letter from Lowells saying you still haven't paid, we are going to dig about in your credit file and come after you.

14th May letter dated 9th May saying they've tried and I haven't played ball so now they will send an agent or go to court.

19th May sent a DO NOT DOORSTEP and a reminder they haven't sent MPT

21st May letter above signed for by Lowells

16th June letter dated 12th June from Lowells "we are looking into your query"... I presume they mean the MPT?

14th September 2015... Letter from Lowells.... WRITTEN OFF>>>>> £0.00 owed!!!!! YES!!!!

WRITTEN OFF!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0256.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	1408818

Comment

Awesome

£20k success there

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Awesome

This debt scared me the most (as you know)

THANK YOU!!!!! xxx

Rugby has just started too... I'm a HUGE rugby lover... what a night.... yes!!!!!!

Comment

WOW ..... what a result ...well done you ...
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What a piggin result !!!!!!!!!!!!! Patch we ruddy love you too .....xxxx
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HA HA!!!! I'm so happy..

AND.... we are winning so far at Rugby!!!!!

I have no voice!! lmao...

oop back on...

Comment

HA HA!!!! I'm so happy..

AND.... we are winning so far at Rugby!!!!!

I have no voice!! lmao...

oop back on...
                        Are we? I support Fiji you know......

I'm Scottish so support all England's opponents

Comment

This debt scared me the most (as you know)
                          This is why we resort to dirty tactics and play them at their own game. It's enforceable

Awesome result - now this should all make sense from back in February....

11th February as feared, Niddy says it is enforceable but has asked for more details as it is a "this is a preference account, ie a loan and overdraft or card and overdraft which were rather weird to say the least." Which is giving me hope!! Not sure what it means though lmao

Comment

Brilliant news, well done everyone. Come on Fiji

Comment

Top result,well done

Comment

Well thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp to you lot.. ENGLAND WON!

Yes Niddy I re-read that yesterday as I was posting and still don't get it.. lmao.. but doesn't matter now as the blasted debt has gone, vanished! All thanks to AAD

Only three left now.. and ... um.. a new one... Ebay sellers fees, Paypal froze our account as some people from Bosnia or something complained, we couldn't touch our money (still cant without proof of business, which it isn't it was just a 'thing' Hubby and the boys were doing, selling toy drones)... So, Ebay fees stay due while paypal refunded everyone.. everyone! So we didn't make any money, sold a few drones, they all got the drones for free and we paid for drones and have Ebay fees of £600

Comment

Working...
                                X