GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman

Not sure about the 'I wan't you to stay' lyrics!

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
      Arrow have responded.

We do not accept that we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute.

if they mess you about refer them to Jones v Link in which the High Court explains to them why they are the creditor as far as the CCA 1974 is concerned for such an account.....

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2012/2402.html

Comment

Sorry ATW, I forgot to reply!

I will have a read through and try and make sense of it all but they seem to have gone off the boil atm.

Letter from Arrow 24th Oct, they are still waiting for the agreement and the account will remain on hold pending the documentation.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
          Sorry ATW, I forgot to reply!
          No worries. I'm glad its not me that forgot to reply for a change. lol.

Comment

Another letter from Arrow 9th December just to let me know that they still await receipt of copy documentation from the originating creditor and they assure me that they haven't overlooked my request.

Account remains on hold pending the documentation.

I can give them a call if I want to discuss this matter!

Comment

I have received a letter from Arrow today enclosing a copy of the agreement and a copy of the T & C's.

The agreement is the same as what I had in May 09 which bears my signature in Oct 02, the credit card application page which I had in May 09 has not been sent.

The T & C's are in a different format to the previous two sent (May 09 & Apr 10) but appear to be the same, except the table of interest rates.

The previous ones had a standard rate of 20.95% on balance transfers, related interest and charges then 16.94% on cheques, 21.95% cash advances and 20.95% on purchases.

The one received today state different rates, standard 29.95% on transfers, 21.95% on cheques, 29.95% on cash advances & 29.95% on purchases.

A thought that has occurred to me was that this card offered a very long interest free period for ALL transactions when I got it, however all the T & C's I've had have N/A in the special promotion rate boxes.

Their letter confirms the balance outstanding and the amounts which will become payable comprise of interest and costs, depending on what enforcement action is taken against me.

The final paragraph states that the account is currently being operated on our behalf by Wilkin Chapman LLP. We will deal with this documentation request only and all other enquiries should be directed to them using the contact details provided below.

Comment

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

I am planning to upload my documents but don't have access to a scanner until Tuesday.

I don't seem to be able to find the disclaimer though, can anyone point me towards it please?

Comment

Sounds promising if you have two sets of T's and C's with different interest rates, how can anyone be sure which one is right Both can not be a recon of the original, and as they both differ, how would anyone know which were correct.
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's they way I see it too SXguy!

Comment

Hi, I'm just trying to upload this to get it checked but the file size it too big, I scanned in greyscale first but reduced it to black and white so it's just under 5mb but still won't go.

Does anyone know the upload limit?

Comment

I always just emailed mine straight to niddy, putting your username and CCA in the subject box,
                        them PM him to let him know you have sent it
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you nightwatch, I've just done it.

Comment

Can someone tell me how to search for a user please? I've tried the search box at the top but haven't been successful.

Ignore me, I've just sorted it!

Comment

don't mind me, just ignoring you as requested x

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                don't mind me, just ignoring you as requested x
                                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X