GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sainsburys - Restons

I think the title of this thread should now be Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman, so that it can be easily found for anyone else having to deal with them. They are a new name to me but seem to be on the move.

Could someone on the site team change it please?

Comment

Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
      I think the title of this thread should now be Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman, so that it can be easily found for anyone else having to deal with them. They are a new name to me but seem to be on the move.

Could someone on the site team change it please?
      Changed for you ----- > Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

the title of this thread should now be Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman, so that it can be easily found for anyone else having to deal with them.
        I see you've started a Wilkin Chapman Fear Support Group

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          I see you've started a Wilkin Chapman Fear Support Group
          Haha, seems like a good idea so that we can compare notes!

Comment

Haha, seems like a good idea so that we can compare notes!

Comment

Wherever do you find these?

Comment

Re: Sainsburys - Arrow - Wilkin Chapman

Arrow s78 request signed for on 25th September.

Wilkin s78 request and LBA letter sent 30th September, still no record of delivery on RM site!

Comment

Arrow s78 request signed for on 25th September.

Wilkin s78 request and LBA letter sent 30th September, still no record of delivery on RM site!
                  Hi Mary,
                  As for no record of signature, i think this may be something to do with the way a company bulk signs for mail (i,e a sack of it rather than individual envelopes)
                  The main thing is you have sent it recorded and got the receipt for that.
                  All the best with this.
                  Cheers
                  SA
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Arrow have responded.

We thank you for your letter dated 29/9 addressed to Wilkin Chapman Grange and passed to Arrow as assignees of the account .

We acknowledge you request for documentation pursuant to the CCA 1974.

We do not accept that we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute. However, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will revert in due course.

We confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents.

We return the payment of £1.00 (I'd sent two postal orders, one to Arrow and one to Wilkins)

I find that this non acceptance of being the creditor a little strange when they have purchased the 'rights, title and interest' and the total balance was sold to them by Sainsburys.

Comment

Arrow always say they don't "envisage" themselves as the creditor in law, yet they somehow miraculous get over that and envisage themselves as the creditor when they issue court proceedings. Funny that.

Anyway in your case they have agreed that "all collections activity will be suspended" while they approach Sainsbury's for your CCA. This could take forever so you can relax for the moment. I had a Sainsbury's credit card sold to Arrow which they conceded was UE and closed the file so anything is possible

Comment

Arrow always say they don't "envisage" themselves as the creditor in law, yet they somehow miraculous get over that and envisage themselves as the creditor when they issue court proceedings. Funny that.

That's precisely what I thought PlanB

Anyway in your case they have agreed that "all collections activity will be suspended" while they approach Sainsbury's for your CCA. This could take forever so you can relax for the moment. I had a Sainsbury's credit card sold to Arrow which they conceded was UE and closed the file so anything is possible

Forever would be good for me or just to 2016, this is my biggest balance and the last one I stopped paying when finances plummeted!

Comment

Forever would be good for me or just to 2016
                          Hopefully AAD will find a way to keep sending them round in circles until 2016

Comment

+1
                            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

That's what I like to hear!

Comment

That's what I like to hear!

http://youtu.be/sovlNaaWSLM

Comment

Working...
                                X