GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Sharon2345 Unenforceability Diaries - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharon2345 Unenforceability Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharon2345 Unenforceability Diaries

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    Hi Sharon,
    It does indeed! It's unenforceable until or unless they comply with the CCA Request. Congratulations!!

Keep that letter in a very safe place.
    No mad rush to respond, but here's the final response template when a CCA hasn't been supplied: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...o-cca-received

Elsa x
    Right thanks for that. I'll file this away then

Comment

Originally posted by Sharon2345 View Post
      Cahoot Flexi Loan
      Interest frozen, defaulted 2005/6. Default issued on credit file in 2006.

Name: Cahoot Flexi loan (Santander)

Type: Flexi online loan

Date commenced: 2005

Approx balance: £6,656

Date last paid: 1st May 2013

Arrangement: not paying now previously token payments via dmp

Account owner: Santander - Apex Credit Mgt Collecting Agents

4/2013 - CCA request sent
      5/2013 - CCA response received from Apex
      16/08/2013 - CCA documents emailed to NIDDY
      10/09/2013 - UNENFORCEABLE!!!
      14/09/2013 - Sent missing PT letter.
      28/11/2013 - Apex send letter demanding full balance. Will ignore!
      21/02/2014 - Original creditor Santander sent letter telling me MOORCROFT will be looking after my account now. IGNORING
      15/03/2014 - Moorcroft letter demanding payment IGNORED
      28/03/2014 - Sent Moorcroft Sold in Dispute Letter
      07/04/14 - Moorcroft send letter how to make a CCA request
      23/04/14 - Moorcroft sent a threaten to visit home letter
      30/04/14-Sent doorstep letter
      30/05/14-Moorcroft sent person to call at my door. I AM VERY ANGRY NOW
      16/06/14-Niddy helping by email
      19/06/14-Moorcroft write back stating matter is with their Compliance Officer.
      09/07/14 - Moorcroft respond to complaint letter with some real bizarre facts!
      21/07/14 - Sent letter to Moorcroft in response to their letter sent 03/07/14
      29/12/14-letter received from Santander that CapQuest will be new collecting agent for the account
      07/01/15-Capquest sent letter demanding payment

09/01/15-Sent new CCA request to Capquest
      16/01/15-Capquest send letter that the CCA request has been forwarded to Santander
      19/02/15-CapQuest send me a list of all statement of transactions for the loan and request I make payment. Not complied with CCA request.

On the 19th Feb 2015 I get a response to my CCA request - a list of all the historical transactions on my Cahoot loan and nothing else and letter stating please find as requested statement of transactions please call us to arrange payment. Obviously this does not comply with the CCA request but what do I do now ignore it, send them a response. What should I do?

Comment

I would Ignore for now and see what comes next, have a good weekend NW xx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X