GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Bunny UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Bunny UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Happy Bunny UE diary

My Marbles Card account:

• Type of account Credit Card

• Date commenced Early 2000s

• Approx balance 4K

• Date last paid Oct 2012

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner 1st credit

sent
    received
    other information

Early 2011 Sent CCA request
    Early 2011 Received zip.
    Early 2011 Sent complaint to find the CCA
    Early 2011 no CCA and letter saying don't have it, sorry etc for not responding
    Early 2011 Paying usual amount.
    Oct 2012 Stopped paying as UE
    Jan 2013 Received Default Notice.
    Mar 2013 Received Default will be logged with CRA letter
    May 2013 Sent complaint as still showing as in arrears with CRAs and I want to get the default over and done with. Must be planning to sell it on surely?
    June 2013 Received response to complaint. Please ring to discuss. I think not!
    June 2013 Sent response about complaint saying respond in writing or its going to FOS after 8 weeks.
    July 2013 Received response to complaint at last. They are going to correct default date. Result! if you can class a default as a result!
    Jan 2014 Received letters from Marbles and 1st Credit saying my account has been sold. Also had 2 emails from 1st credit asking me to get in touch. Will wait for the chaser letter and then dispatch the following as advised by MrsD:
    http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca
    Jan 2014 Received letter from 1st Credit stating that they are considering county court action if I don't contact them.
    Sent them this to consider: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca
    Jan 2014 Sent a complaint to 1st credit that until they correct the default date, I aint talking to them.
    Feb 2014 Received letter from 1st credit informing me that they have passed the complaint resulting from the confirming no CCA letter to Marbles for comment.
    Feb 2014 Received letter from 1st credit informing me that they have passed the complaint about the default date to Marbles for comment as Marbles gave them the default date when they bought the account.
    Feb 2014 Received letter from Marbles stating that the default date was correct and that they had sold the account to Capquest in June and removed all CRA entries.
    Now this letter has the most factual inaccuracies I've ever seen in a complaint response.
    -the account was never sold until December, to first credit, not Capquest
    -they blame the DCA for the wrong default date (even though I have a letter from marbles saying they got it wrong)
    -I should contact Crapquest to fix the date.
    -marbles reported the account to my report until December, now its gone.
    Jan 2014 Sent a response pointing out their uselessness and that if it is not fixed it will be going to the FOS and their deliberate attempts to mislead me and squirm out of doing anything will be reported to the OFT, for whatever good that will do..

April 2014 Received letter from Marbles stating that the default date will be changed to Dec 2013 which is when they sold the account. This is 6 months later than the one on my credit report!. Idiots.
    Ah well, off to FOS we go....
    Interestingly, the credit report entry appeared from 1st credit for a while with a Q (probably from this complaint) then vanished again. Maybe they realise they are onto a loser here...

March 2015 Not heard from anyone regarding this since the last post. I presume they have realised they are onto a loser.
    Not on my credit file still.
    Never bothered with the FOS in the end, I have later defaults, so not too fussed about the date. can always submit a new complaint if needed as the chances of them realising they already had one are slim cos they are so useless.

Comment

My RBS Credit Card account:

Type of account Credit Card

• Date commenced Late 90s

• Approx balance 10K

• Date last paid Nov 2012

• Status Defaulted 2013.

• Account owner Wescot/RBS

sent
      received
      other information

Aug 2011 Sent CCA request
      Aug 2011 Received CCA. many errors. Niddy confirms UE.
      Sept 2011 Paying 200 pm on arrangement.
      Nov 2012 Stopped paying as balance not being reduced cos of interest
      Nov 2012 Received account passed to Triton, interest frozen for good letter
      Feb 2013
      Received Default Notice.
      March 2013 Various letter tennis with Triton, paid 100pm for 2 months then stopped.
      May 2013 Received threat o gram from Greens solicitors (RBS group). Lots of mays and mights.
      May 2013
      Sent a CUPTR request to see what they had to say about copies of the original agreement.
      May 2013 Response was basically thanks for your CCA request, you forgot your £1....WTF?
      May 2013 Submitted written complaint basically telling them to stop taking the proverbial as its clearly not a CCA request...
      June 2013 Response received saying nothing to add to the final response regarding the CCA request. Whatever! Obviously avoiding the question.
      June 2013 Letter from AIC offering early settlement spread over a few months. Email or call for figure. Yeah right.....still gonna be several k. And it's still UE
      December 2013 Received letter from Wescot asking me to pay money to their client. Just because it's covered in red, doesn't mean I will be paying it. I can read and it has nothing of interest...will fire off a I still haven't received a satisfactory response to my CCA request or an answer to my CPUTR letter from RBS, so do one.
      Dec 2013 Sent letter to Wescot that I consider the account to be in dispute as RBS have failed to provide a satisfactory CCA request or response to my CPUTR request.
      Jan 2014 Received letter from Wescot with a couple of RBS letters copied saying RBS have previously given you their final answer blah...now pay us.
      Jan 2014 Sent letter to Wescot stating that because RBS were too lazy to produce a proper CCA or answer a yes/no question, doesn't mean I accept their response and consider the account to be in dispute.
      March 2014 Received letter from Wescot. Basically stating that RBS say its enforceable so either tell us why you disagree with them in 14 days or we will resume collection activity.
      March 2014 Sent the following letter to Wescot as advised by Pixie:
      http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...e-cca-received
      Nothing received to date.

March 2015 Had a few letters from RBS saying that even if we no longer collect this account it will be recorded as a default for 6 years blah....
      I'm presuming that they have pretty much given up, but as its a 10K balance, I guess it will be sold to some low life DCA at some point.

Comment

My formerly Egg loan, now moorgate:

• Type of account Fixed Loan

• Date commenced 2005

• Approx balance 2K

• Date last paid May 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Arrangement

• Status defaulted Mid 2011. Account confirmed enforceable by Niddy.

• Account owner Moorgate Loans/Arden

sent
        received
        other information

Early2011 Received CCA with signatures on it.
        May 2011 Paying reduced amount
        Aug 2011 Received Default Notice
        2011-2012
        Various payments made, no letters for ages as pay them something decent every month
        April 2013 Niddy confirmed Enforceable. Still paying
        Oct 2013 Now these guys are seriously beginning to piss me off. Still paying, but exchanged several letters recently. They want my I & E form (yeah right). Apparently its not to make me pay more, but to make sure I can afford the payments. WTF? Anyhow, they again just asked me to ring them, despite agreeing to only deal in writing. So, time to piss them off a bit:
        1. Sent them a CCA request. The last one Egg responded to and was enforceable, but hopefully it had a nasty accident after they sold the loans to Morongate.
        2. Sent them a formal written complaint about asking me to call. I said i would a few letters ago, as after 2 complaints previously, Egg and Morongate agreed to only deal in writing. They really don't mind having their complaint stats look bad do they
        Oct 2013 Received CCA within the specified timeframe. Identical to the one confirmed Enforceable by Niddy
        Looks like the CCAs were given to Moorgate by Egg. How disappointing!

Nov 2013 Received response to complaint. Nothing other than you don't have to ring us even if we ask you to. Refused to pay my expenses as I haven't provided proof of them.
        Not fussed, only did it to annoy them.

1. Sent them missing prescribed terms letter, as advised on here. Blagging attempt and to give them something to do.
        2. Sent them another formal complaint about not requiring I&E form to agree to repay a defaulted account and as they haven't been able to confirm I could afford to make the payments then they should refund all money paid since the account defaults.
        Hopefully they will just get sick of me and sell the account.
        Dec 2013 Received response to missing PT letter and second formal complaint. They will agree to a repayment without an I&E form to put the matter to rest.
        Finally....someone with a brain must have realised they were missing out on getting cash...
        Jan 2014 Sent a full and final for £1k on a balance of £2K hoping they fancy some quick cash. trying it on here as it is enforceable.
        Jan 2014 Received response to F&F, fill out an I&E form...sigh
        Feb 2014 Sent a follow-up basically stating it wasn't a negotiation. Either accept, or I expect a response to my missing PT letter sent a while ago.
        April 2014 Well, after some letter tennis, they won't have anything to do with a full and final without an I and E form filled out. decided they are not worth it and just went back to paying monthly as its enforceable.

March 2015 Account sold to IDEM servicing a while ago. Seem to be same lot as Moorgate from a quick Google.
        After much letter tennis and dealing with Arden, who were not interested in a F&F offer, I stopped paying. Result was that Wescot are collecting and agreed to settle for £1400 on a £1900 enforceable account. I'll take that...

Comment

Hi hb thanks for all the updates, it's good to see that everything is still under control.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

My Santander, formerly Cahoot Flexi Loan:

• Type of account Flexible Loan

• Approx balance 6K

• Date last paid March 2013

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner Santander

sent
            received
            other information

June 2012 Sent CCA request
            June 2012 Received CCA with signatures on it.
            April 2013 Niddy confirmed UE as missing prescribed terms.
            May 2013 Received a few late payment letters, nothing of interest.
            Sept 2013 Received a default letter, so hopefully applied to my credit report soon Pushing it a bit, as no payment made since Feb. Will see what date they file the default for before deciding to complain and get it moved earlier.
            Oct 2013 Received a letter from Debt Management & Recovery Services, Sheffield. We have been instructed by Santander to obtain immediate settlement of the above debt...blah
            Presumably internal collections as its got Santander marked all over it and its signed by the same bloke who's been signing the other letters relating to the account from Satander...
            Dec 2013 Received a default on my credit report followed by a statement of account showing zero balance. About time...looks like they sold it too...
            Jan 2014 Received a letter from Satander confirming Moorcroft are collecting on behalf of them and will be in touch
            Jan 2014 Received a letter from Moroncroft acting for Satander asking for some money.
            Jan 2014 Sent complaint to moorcroft to fix the incorrect default date as its 3 months later than it should be. Not that it really matters, but it keeps them occupied for a bit.
            Feb 2014 Received a letter from santander regarding the default date. Apparently, they don't default accounts until 6 months+ late and as I last paid in Feb, then 6 months late is December when the default date is.
            Feb 2014 Sent them a response asking them if they would like a basic maths lesson before I refer to the FOS to take their £500. Also pointed out that they managed to default my credit card in a few months so I suspect they are talking out of the arse.

Mar 2014 Received a letter from santander regarding the default date, they won't change it.
            April 2014 Received a letter from moorcroft saying as Santander have answered my complaint (what?) then the account will be handed back to collections in May.
            Its going to the FOS this weekend so its going to take months to sort. I'm in no rush and will inform Moroncroft in due course when they start collections again.

March 2015 All quiet for a bit, then Robinson Way picked up the account. after various letter tennis, they offered an F&F of 5.2K on around 6.5K balance. I don't think so!

Comment

My shop Direct Group account:

• Type of account Catalogue

• Date commenced Early 199X

• Approx balance 3K

• Date last paid Feb 2013

• Status Arrears. Defaulted 2012

• Account owner Capquest

sent
              received
              other information

June 2011 Sent CCA request
              June 2011 Received no CCA. Admitted to not having it. So UE
              Feb 2012 various time wasting dealings with NDR
              May 2012 Received Notice Of assignment to Capquest
              June 2012 Set-up payment arrangement with Capquest
              Feb 2013 Sent CCA request & F&F offer. Stopped paying
              Feb 2013 Received many threat o grams.
              May 2013 Received F&F offer to settle for less than 30%
              May 2013
              Pondering F&F offer
              May 2013 Decided not to go with F&F from Crapquest. Was supposed yo have been sent by 03 June, not heard a thing. Must be up to something...
              Oct 2013 Received letter from Crapquest crying that they can't understand why I haven't resolved the account and they have sold it to Past Due credit.
              Nov 2013 Received letter from Past Due about wanting some cash as Crapquest are a bit short...
              Turns out they haven't sold it, Past Due are collecting for Crapquest. Not worth wasting a stamp at this stage, they ain't cheap!
              March 2014 Received letter from Crapquest stating that as past Due couldn't collect (one letter isn't really trying now is it) they have returned the account to crapquest. Not asking for money in the letter though, very odd...

March 2015 Had a couple of Drysden Fairfax solicitors letters.
              One May 2014, successfully fended off with a copy of a shop direct letter saying we have no agreement.
              Then heard nothing until the same again in November 2014, this time it said have been instructed...no maybes. Same letter sent by me.
              All quiet since. I presume they are hoping I have moved and can get a default judgement by sending court papers if i don't respond to their probing letters?.

Comment

Update on Cahoot C Card:
                My Cahoot credit Card:

• Approx balance 5K

• Date last paid March 2013

• Status Arrears. Default due soon I think.

• Account owner Cahoot/Santander

sent
                received
                other information

June 2012 Sent CCA request
                June 2012 Received CCA with signatures on it.
                April 2013 Niddy confirmed UE as missing prescribed terms.
                May 2013 Received a few late payment letters, nothing of interest.
                Sept 2013 Still no default even though not paid a bean or written to them since End Feb 2013. Odd as they have previously issued a default notice after 2 missed payments. No interest has been added for the last 2 months, no idea what they are up to but nothing after the next statement date and I'll send them a complaint to issue the default.
                Oct 2013 Received a default on my credit file dated May 13.
                looking back through my paperwork, I did receive a DN in April. Still not convinced its correctly formed, but at this point not fussed as I was hoping for this to get recorded soon.
                March 2015 Not heard from anyone regarding this since the last post. If I have, it was so dull I've forgotten

Comment

My MBNA (formerly Alliance & Leicester) Card account:

• Approx balance 5K

• Date last paid Oct 2012

• Status Defaulted Early 2013.

• Account owner MBNA

sent
                  received
                  other information

Early 2011 Received no CCA and letter saying don't have it, won't take you to court etc
                  Early 2011 Paying usual amount.
                  Oct 2012 Stopped paying as balance not being reduced cos of interest
                  Feb 2013 Received Default Notice.
                  Feb 2013 Sent another CCA request
                  Feb 2013 Sent complaint at lack of response to CCA request
                  March 2013 Received no CCA and letter saying its not turned up behind the sofa and they still can't take me to court etc
                  May 2013 Not had a letter for a couple of months. Presumably selling it on?
                  June 2013 Received email saying my statement is ready. WTF, it was defaulted in Feb and not paid since last October. Must be looking to sell it soon?

March 2015 Some good news on this. Much earlier in my thread I said I submitted a PPI claim that was rekected by MBNA. well, last year, out of the blue I received a letter stating that there had been a review on the account and PPI should have been refunded. Then followed a cheque for 3K.
                  They must have written off the account I guess as not heard from the
                  m for ages and they sent me a letter stating they have no CCA and wont be taking to court etc.
                  Odd they are so stupid/disorganised taht they send me 3K when i owe them 5k?

Comment

Morning folks,

A few updates in previous posts.

Generally all quiet.

Received a PPI payout from MBNA (see post on that account) and I stopped paying my RBS OD, got a default and am now in negotiations with Rob Way to come to a F&F agreement.

Latest default received a year ago, just 5 years to a shiny clean credit file...

have a good weekend!

HB

Comment

Working...
                    X