GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Bunny UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Bunny UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Bunny UE diary

The one they sent me was signed by me.

Should i I just remove that bit?

thanks for the help

HB

Comment

I wouldn't change anything other than fill in the blanks, Niddy's letters are quite carefully crafted

Comment

Right ho, thanks. Job for the weekend

Comment

• Type of account Fixed Loan

• Date commenced 2005

• Approx balance 2K

• Date last paid May 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Arrangement

• Status defaulted Mid 2011

• Account owner Moorgate Loans/Arden

sent
          received
          other information

Early 2011 Sent CCA request
          Early2011 Received CCA with signatures on it.
          May 2011 Paying reduced amount
          Aug 2011 Received Default Notice
          2011-2012
          Various payments made, no letters for ages as pay them something decent every month
          April 2013 Niddy confirmed Enforceable. Still paying
          Oct 2013 Now these guys are seriously beginning to piss me off. Still paying, but exchanged several letters recently. They want my I & E form (yeah right). Apparently its not to make me pay more, but to make sure I can afford the payments. WTF? Anyhow, they again just asked me to ring them, despite agreeing to only deal in writing. So, time to piss them off a bit:
          1. Sent them a CCA request. The last one Egg responded to and was enforceable, but hopefully it had a nasty accident after they sold the loans to Morongate.
          2. Sent them a formal written complaint about asking me to call. I said i would a few letters ago, as after 2 complaints previously, Egg and Morongate agreed to only deal in writing. They really don't mind having their complaint stats look bad do they
          Oct 2013 Received CCA within the specified timeframe. Identical to the one confirmed Enforceable by Niddy
          Looks like the CCAs were given to Moorgate by Egg. How disappointing!

Nov 2013 Received response to complaint. Nothing other than you don't have to ring us even if we ask you to. Refused to pay my expenses as I haven't provided proof of them.
          Not fussed, only did it to annoy them.

1. Sent them missing prescribed terms letter, as advised on here. Blagging attempt and to give them something to do.

2. Sent them another formal complaint about not requiring I&E form to agree to repay a defaulted account and as they haven't been able to confirm I could afford to make the payments then they should refund all money paid since the account defaults.
          Hopefully they will just get sick of me and sell the account.

Comment

My shop Direct Group account:

• Type of account Catalogue

• Date commenced Early 199X

• Approx balance 3K

• Date last paid Feb 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying

• Status Arrears. Defaulted 2012

• Account owner Capquest

sent
            received
            other information

June 2011 Sent CCA request
            June 2011 Received no CCA. Admitted to not having it. So UE
            Feb 2012 various time wasting dealings with NDR
            May 2012 Received Notice Of assignment to Capquest
            June 2012 Set-up payment arrangement with Capquest
            Feb 2013 Sent CCA request & F&F offer. Stopped paying
            Feb 2013 Received many threat o grams.
            May 2013 Received F&F offer to settle for less than 30%
            May 2013
            Pondering F&F offer
            May 2013 Decided not to go with F&F from Crapquest. Was supposed yo have been sent by 03 June, not heard a thing. Must be up to something...
            Oct 2013 Received letter from Crapquest crying that they can't understand why I haven't resolved the account and they have sold it to Past Due credit.

Nov 2013 Received letter from Past Due about wanting some cash as Crapquest are a bit short...
            Turns out they haven't sold it, Past Due are collecting for Crapquest. Not worth wasting a stamp at this stage, they ain't cheap!

Comment

Morning all,

Quick updates on my Egg/Moorgate loan and Shop Direct crapquest in the previous 2 posts.

Nothing exciting.

HB

Comment

Nice. You're certainly coping very well
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

My RBS Credit Card account:

• Type of account Credit Card

• Date commenced Late 90s

• Approx balance 10K

• Date last paid Nov 2012

• Status Defaulted 2013.

• Account owner Triton/RBS

sent
                  received
                  other information

Aug 2011 Sent CCA request
                  Aug 2011 Received CCA. many errors. Niddy confirms UE.
                  Sept 2011 Paying 200 pm on arrangement.
                  Nov 2012 Stopped paying as balance not being reduced cos of interest
                  Nov 2012 Received account passed to Triton, interest frozen for good letter
                  Feb 2013
                  Received Default Notice.
                  March 2013 Various letter tennis with Triton, paid 100pm for 2 months then stopped.
                  May 2013 Received threat o gram from Greens solicitors (RBS group). Lots of mays and mights.
                  May 2013
                  Sent a CUPTR request to see what they had to say about copies of the original agreement.
                  May 2013 Response was basically thanks for your CCA request, you forgot your £1....WTF?
                  May 2013 Submitted written complaint basically telling them to stop taking the proverbial as its clearly not a CCA request...
                  June 2013 Response received saying nothing to add to the final response regarding the CCA request. Whatever! Obviously avoiding the question.
                  June 2013 Letter from AIC offering early settlement spread over a few months. Email or call for figure. Yeah right.....still gonna be several k. And it's still UE

December 2013 Received letter from Wescot asking me to pay money to their client. Just because it's covered in red, doesn't mean I will be paying it. I can read and it has nothing of interest...will fire off a I still haven't received a satisfactory response to my CCA request or an answer to my CPUTR letter from RBS, so do one.

Comment

• Type of account Fixed Loan

• Date commenced 2005

• Approx balance 2K

• Date last paid May 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Arrangement

• Status defaulted Mid 2011

• Account owner Moorgate Loans/Arden

sent
                    received
                    other information

Early 2011 Sent CCA request
                    Early2011 Received CCA with signatures on it.
                    May 2011 Paying reduced amount
                    Aug 2011 Received Default Notice
                    2011-2012
                    Various payments made, no letters for ages as pay them something decent every month
                    April 2013 Niddy confirmed Enforceable. Still paying
                    Oct 2013 Now these guys are seriously beginning to piss me off. Still paying, but exchanged several letters recently. They want my I & E form (yeah right). Apparently its not to make me pay more, but to make sure I can afford the payments. WTF? Anyhow, they again just asked me to ring them, despite agreeing to only deal in writing. So, time to piss them off a bit:
                    1. Sent them a CCA request. The last one Egg responded to and was enforceable, but hopefully it had a nasty accident after they sold the loans to Morongate.
                    2. Sent them a formal written complaint about asking me to call. I said i would a few letters ago, as after 2 complaints previously, Egg and Morongate agreed to only deal in writing. They really don't mind having their complaint stats look bad do they
                    Oct 2013 Received CCA within the specified timeframe. Identical to the one confirmed Enforceable by Niddy
                    Looks like the CCAs were given to Moorgate by Egg. How disappointing!

Nov 2013 Received response to complaint. Nothing other than you don't have to ring us even if we ask you to. Refused to pay my expenses as I haven't provided proof of them.
                    Not fussed, only did it to annoy them.

1. Sent them missing prescribed terms letter, as advised on here. Blagging attempt and to give them something to do.
                    2. Sent them another formal complaint about not requiring I&E form to agree to repay a defaulted account and as they haven't been able to confirm I could afford to make the payments then they should refund all money paid since the account defaults.
                    Hopefully they will just get sick of me and sell the account.

Dec 2013 Received response to missing PT letter and second formal complaint. They will agree to a repayment without an I&E form to put the matter to rest.

Finally....someone with a brain must have realised they were missing out on getting cash...
                    Last edited by happy_bunny; 27 December 2013, 10:57. Reason: formatting

Comment

• Re: Happy Bunny UE diary

Updates on my Egg loan and RBS credit card in previous posts.

Have a good remainder of the holidays.

HB

Comment

Update below:

My Santander, formerly Cahoot Flexi Loan:

• Type of account Flexible Loan
                        • Date commenced Early 2000s

• Approx balance 5K

• Date last paid March 2013

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner Santander

sent
                        received
                        other information

June 2012 Sent CCA request
                        June 2012 Received CCA with signatures on it.
                        April 2013 Niddy confirmed UE as missing prescribed terms.
                        May 2013 Received a few late payment letters, nothing of interest.
                        Sept 2013 Received a default letter, so hopefully applied to my credit report soon Pushing it a bit, as no payment made since Feb. Will see what date they file the default for before deciding to complain and get it moved earlier.
                        Oct 2013 Received a letter from Debt Management & Recovery Services, Sheffield. We have been instructed by Santander to obtain immediate settlement of the above debt...blah
                        Presumably internal collections as its got Santander marked all over it and its signed by the same bloke who's been signing the other letters relating to the account from Satander...

Dec 2013 Received a default on my credit report followed by a statement of account showing zero balance. About time...looks like they sold it too...

Comment

Evening all,

1st credit just bought my marbles account. Letter from both parties confirming it.

Ill format the post properly later with the history as on my mobile, but I presume I just dispatch a copy of the sorry we don't have your agreement letter I have from Marbles?

Cheers

HB

Comment

Originally posted by happy_bunny View Post
                            Evening all,

1st credit just bought my marbles account. Letter from both parties confirming it.

Ill format the post properly later with the history as on my mobile, but I presume I just dispatch a copy of the sorry we don't have your agreement letter I have from Marbles?

Cheers

HB
                            Evening HB,

Keep them safe, but i think the consensus is not to reply until (hopefully never!) something naughty turns up.

Cheers
                            SA Gold
                            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'd wait for the first chaser letter and then despatch http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca, should spoil any plans they may have.................................

Comment

Thanks MrsD. I will see what they send next.

Just one letter and 2 emails to date.

Comment

Working...
                                X