GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Bunny UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Bunny UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Happy Bunny UE diary

My Marbles Card account:

• Type of account Credit Card

• Date commenced Early 2000s

• Approx balance 4K

• Date last paid Oct 2012

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner 1st credit

sent
    received
    other information

Early 2011 Sent CCA request
    Early 2011 Received zip.
    Early 2011 Sent complaint to find the CCA
    Early 2011 no CCA and letter saying don't have it, sorry etc for not responding
    Early 2011 Paying usual amount.
    Oct 2012 Stopped paying as UE
    Jan 2013 Received Default Notice.
    Mar 2013 Received Default will be logged with CRA letter
    May 2013 Sent complaint as still showing as in arrears with CRAs and I want to get the default over and done with. Must be planning to sell it on surely?
    June 2013 Received response to complaint. Please ring to discuss. I think not!
    June 2013 Sent response about complaint saying respond in writing or its going to FOS after 8 weeks.
    July 2013 Received response to complaint at last. They are going to correct default date. Result! if you can class a default as a result!

Jan 2014 Received letters from Marbles and 1st Credit saying my account has been sold. Also had 2 emails from 1st credit asking me to get in touch. Will wait for the chaser letter and then dispatch the following as advised by MrsD:
    http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca

Comment

My Santander, formerly Cahoot Flexi Loan:

• Type of account Flexible Loan

• Approx balance 5K

• Date last paid March 2013

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner Santander

sent
      received
      other information

June 2012 Sent CCA request
      June 2012 Received CCA with signatures on it.
      April 2013 Niddy confirmed UE as missing prescribed terms.
      May 2013 Received a few late payment letters, nothing of interest.
      Sept 2013 Received a default letter, so hopefully applied to my credit report soon Pushing it a bit, as no payment made since Feb. Will see what date they file the default for before deciding to complain and get it moved earlier.
      Oct 2013 Received a letter from Debt Management & Recovery Services, Sheffield. We have been instructed by Santander to obtain immediate settlement of the above debt...blah
      Presumably internal collections as its got Santander marked all over it and its signed by the same bloke who's been signing the other letters relating to the account from Satander...
      Dec 2013 Received a default on my credit report followed by a statement of account showing zero balance. About time...looks like they sold it too...

Jan 2014 Received a letter from Satander confirming Moorcroft are collecting on behalf of them and will be in touch

Comment

My Marbles Card account:

• Approx balance 4K

• Status Defaulted

sent
        received
        other information

Early 2011 Received zip.
        May 2013 Sent complaint as still showing as in arrears with CRAs and I want to get the default over and done with. Must be planning to sell it on surely?
        June 2013 Sent response about complaint saying respond in writing or its going to FOS after 8 weeks.
        July 2013 Received response to complaint at last. They are going to correct default date. Result! if you can class a default as a result!
        Jan 2014 Received letters from Marbles and 1st Credit saying my account has been sold. Also had 2 emails from 1st credit asking me to get in touch. Will wait for the chaser letter and then dispatch the following as advised by MrsD:

Jan 2014 Received letter from 1st Credit stating that they are considering county court action if I don't contact them.
        Sent them this to consider: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca

Comment

Originally posted by happy_bunny View Post
          Jan 2014 Received letter from 1st Credit stating that they are considering county court action if I don't contact them.
          Sent them this to consider: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...firming-no-cca

or this---> Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            Too late, its gone

the letter they sent wasn't particular threatening, I just thought they needed reminding its UE at this point, as I bet marbles didn't tell them when they sold them a lemon

Thanks

HB

Comment

No worries........
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

My Marbles Card account:

• Approx balance 4K

• Status Defaulted

sent
                received
                other information

Early 2011 Received zip.

Jan 2014 Sent a complaint to 1st credit that until they correct the default date, I aint talking to them.

Feb 2014 Received letter from 1st credit informing me that they have passed the complaint resulting from the confirming no CCA letter to Marbles for comment.

Feb 2014 Received letter from 1st credit informing me that they have passed the complaint about the default date to Marbles for comment as Marbles gave them the default date when they bought the account.

Feb 2014 Received letter from Marbles stating that the default date was correct and that they had sold the account to Capquest in June and removed all CRA entries.
                Now this loetter has the most factual inaccuracies I've ever seen in a complaint response.
                -the account was never sold until December, to first credit, not Capquest
                -they blame the DCA for the wrong default date (even though I have a letter from marbles saying they got it wrong)
                -I should contact Crapquest to fix the date.
                -marbles reported the account to my report until December, now its gone.

Jan 2014 Sent a response pointing out their uselessness and that if it is not fixed it will be going to the FOS and their deliberate attempts to mislead me and squirm out of doing anything will be reported to the OFT, for whatever good that will do...

Comment

My Santander, formerly Cahoot Flexi Loan:

• Type of account Flexible Loan

• Approx balance 5K

• Date last paid March 2013

• Status Defaulted

• Account owner Santander

sent
                  received
                  other information

June 2012 Sent CCA request
                  June 2012 Received CCA with signatures on it.
                  April 2013 Niddy confirmed UE as missing prescribed terms.
                  May 2013 Received a few late payment letters, nothing of interest.
                  Sept 2013 Received a default letter, so hopefully applied to my credit report soon Pushing it a bit, as no payment made since Feb. Will see what date they file the default for before deciding to complain and get it moved earlier.
                  Oct 2013 Received a letter from Debt Management & Recovery Services, Sheffield. We have been instructed by Santander to obtain immediate settlement of the above debt...blah
                  Presumably internal collections as its got Santander marked all over it and its signed by the same bloke who's been signing the other letters relating to the account from Satander...
                  Dec 2013 Received a default on my credit report followed by a statement of account showing zero balance. About time...looks like they sold it too...
                  Jan 2014 Received a letter from Satander confirming Moorcroft are collecting on behalf of them and will be in touch

Jan 2014 Received a letter from Moroncroft acting for Satander asking for some money.

Jan 2014 Sent complaint to moorcroft to fix the incorrect default date as its 3 months later than it should be. Not that it really matters, but it keeps them occupied for a bit.

Feb 2014 Received a letter from santander regarding the default date. Apparently, they don't default accounts until 6 months+ late and as I last paid in Feb, then 6 months late is December when the default date is.

Feb 2014 Sent them a response asking them if they would like a basic maths lesson before I refer to the FOS to take their £500. Also pointed out that they managed to default my credit card in a few months so i suspect they are talking out of the arse.

Comment

My formerly Egg loan, now moorgate:

• Type of account Fixed Loan

• Date commenced 2005

• Approx balance 2K

• Date last paid May 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Arrangement

• Status defaulted Mid 2011. Account confirmed enforceable by Niddy.

• Account owner Moorgate Loans/Arden

sent
                    received
                    other information

Early2011 Received CCA with signatures on it.
                    May 2011 Paying reduced amount
                    Aug 2011 Received Default Notice
                    2011-2012
                    Various payments made, no letters for ages as pay them something decent every month
                    April 2013 Niddy confirmed Enforceable. Still paying
                    Oct 2013 Now these guys are seriously beginning to piss me off. Still paying, but exchanged several letters recently. They want my I & E form (yeah right). Apparently its not to make me pay more, but to make sure I can afford the payments. WTF? Anyhow, they again just asked me to ring them, despite agreeing to only deal in writing. So, time to piss them off a bit:
                    1. Sent them a CCA request. The last one Egg responded to and was enforceable, but hopefully it had a nasty accident after they sold the loans to Morongate.
                    2. Sent them a formal written complaint about asking me to call. I said i would a few letters ago, as after 2 complaints previously, Egg and Morongate agreed to only deal in writing. They really don't mind having their complaint stats look bad do they
                    Oct 2013 Received CCA within the specified timeframe. Identical to the one confirmed Enforceable by Niddy
                    Looks like the CCAs were given to Moorgate by Egg. How disappointing!

Nov 2013 Received response to complaint. Nothing other than you don't have to ring us even if we ask you to. Refused to pay my expenses as I haven't provided proof of them.
                    Not fussed, only did it to annoy them.

1. Sent them missing prescribed terms letter, as advised on here. Blagging attempt and to give them something to do.
                    2. Sent them another formal complaint about not requiring I&E form to agree to repay a defaulted account and as they haven't been able to confirm I could afford to make the payments then they should refund all money paid since the account defaults.
                    Hopefully they will just get sick of me and sell the account.
                    Dec 2013 Received response to missing PT letter and second formal complaint. They will agree to a repayment without an I&E form to put the matter to rest.
                    Finally....someone with a brain must have realised they were missing out on getting cash...

Jan 2014 Sent a full and final for £1k on a balance of £2K hoping they fancy some quick cash. trying it on here as it is enforceable.

Jan 2014 Received response to F&F, fill out an I&E form...sigh

Feb 2014 Sent a follow-up basically stating it wasn't a negotiation. Either accept, or I expect a response to my missing PT letter sent a while ago.

Comment

My RBS Credit Card account:

• Date commenced Late 90s

• Approx balance 10K

• Date last paid Nov 2012

• Status Defaulted 2013.

• Account owner Wescot/RBS

sent
                      received
                      other information

Aug 2011 Sent CCA request
                      Aug 2011 Received CCA. many errors. Niddy confirms UE.
                      Sept 2011 Paying 200 pm on arrangement.
                      Nov 2012 Stopped paying as balance not being reduced cos of interest
                      Nov 2012 Received account passed to Triton, interest frozen for good letter
                      Feb 2013
                      Received Default Notice.
                      March 2013 Various letter tennis with Triton, paid 100pm for 2 months then stopped.
                      May 2013 Received threat o gram from Greens solicitors (RBS group). Lots of mays and mights.
                      May 2013
                      Sent a CUPTR request to see what they had to say about copies of the original agreement.
                      May 2013 Response was basically thanks for your CCA request, you forgot your £1....WTF?
                      May 2013 Submitted written complaint basically telling them to stop taking the proverbial as its clearly not a CCA request...
                      June 2013 Response received saying nothing to add to the final response regarding the CCA request. Whatever! Obviously avoiding the question.
                      June 2013 Letter from AIC offering early settlement spread over a few months. Email or call for figure. Yeah right.....still gonna be several k. And it's still UE
                      December 2013 Received letter from Wescot asking me to pay money to their client. Just because it's covered in red, doesn't mean I will be paying it. I can read and it has nothing of interest...will fire off a I still haven't received a satisfactory response to my CCA request or an answer to my CPUTR letter from RBS, so do one.

Dec 2013 Sent letter to Wescot that I consider the account to be in dispute as RBS have failed to provide a satisfactory CCA request or response to my CPUTR request.

Jan 2014 Received letter from Wescot with a couple of RBS letters copied saying RBS have previously given you their final answer blah...now pay us.

Jan 2014 Sent letter to Wescot stating that because RBS were too lazy to produce a proper CCA or answer a yes/no question, doesn't mean I accept their response and consider the account to be in dispute.

Comment

Few updates on my accounts in previous posts this morning.

Have a good Sunday folks!

HB

Comment

My RBS Credit Card account:

• Date commenced Late 90s

• Approx balance 10K

• Date last paid Nov 2012

• Status Defaulted 2013.

• Account owner Wescot/RBS

sent
                          received
                          other information

Aug 2011 Sent CCA request
                          Aug 2011 Received CCA. many errors. Niddy confirms UE.
                          Sept 2011 Paying 200 pm on arrangement.
                          Nov 2012 Stopped paying as balance not being reduced cos of interest
                          Nov 2012 Received account passed to Triton, interest frozen for good letter
                          Feb 2013
                          Received Default Notice.
                          March 2013 Various letter tennis with Triton, paid 100pm for 2 months then stopped.
                          May 2013 Received threat o gram from Greens solicitors (RBS group). Lots of mays and mights.
                          May 2013
                          Sent a CUPTR request to see what they had to say about copies of the original agreement.
                          May 2013 Response was basically thanks for your CCA request, you forgot your £1....WTF?
                          May 2013 Submitted written complaint basically telling them to stop taking the proverbial as its clearly not a CCA request...
                          June 2013 Response received saying nothing to add to the final response regarding the CCA request. Whatever! Obviously avoiding the question.
                          June 2013 Letter from AIC offering early settlement spread over a few months. Email or call for figure. Yeah right.....still gonna be several k. And it's still UE
                          December 2013 Received letter from Wescot asking me to pay money to their client. Just because it's covered in red, doesn't mean I will be paying it. I can read and it has nothing of interest...will fire off a I still haven't received a satisfactory response to my CCA request or an answer to my CPUTR letter from RBS, so do one.
                          Dec 2013 Sent letter to Wescot that I consider the account to be in dispute as RBS have failed to provide a satisfactory CCA request or response to my CPUTR request.
                          Jan 2014 Received letter from Wescot with a couple of RBS letters copied saying RBS have previously given you their final answer blah...now pay us.
                          Jan 2014 Sent letter to Wescot stating that because RBS were too lazy to produce a proper CCA or answer a yes/no question, doesn't mean I accept their response and consider the account to be in dispute.
                          March 2014 Received letter from Wescot. Basically stating that RBS say its enforceable so either tell us why you disagree wuth them in 14 days or we will resule collection activity.

Comment

Afternoon all,

Update for my RBS card above.

Should I just wait for their next letter or should I explain why its not enforceable and tell them to go away?

Thanks

HB

Comment

I would send http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/old/...e-cca-received
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                Thanks Pixie.

I'll post it next weekend. no point in wasting 7 of the 14 days they gave

HB

Comment

Working...
                                X