GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Bunny UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Bunny UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Bunny UE diary

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
    I think its a very good idea to carry on.

However bit of a glaring missing link here.

No final go to FOS letter so the complaint is still live with the creditors. FOS will hoof it back to you without one of these. So would have to wait on Santander anyhows to speak to you or waste 8 weeks. And we only have MBNA's word they did anything to help you. That would be a first a bank doing the decent thing.

If I may be so bold and you have a few days spare that you are happy to play with I would start a new thread in the PPI reclaim section and get DI30 involved.

This would leave your thread here for advice about UE free from the PPI claim. Stops confusing everyone.

Santy aint called Satans bank for no reason.
    Thanks. Will do. I have a final response from MBNA, and an FOS leaflet. So will post as you suggest.

Thanks for the help.

HB

Comment

Oh and final thing I hadnt really factored in.

If going UE we tend to forget PPI until the day we reach SB.

Why try and claim something when actually your trying to feck em over on everything. But up to you what you wish to do. No down nose looking here.

Sure Niddy or the Mods can give you the technical reasons why just the above reason fits what I need to know.

Comment

On another note.

Emailed Niddy with OH RBS Card CCA shes asked me to get checked out.

Comment

Happy bunny who is "she"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            Happy bunny who is "she"
            He means HIS other half (she) asked him to ask me to check it out

Will check by weekend. Not near laptop for few days now
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Afternoon folks,

Quick update:
              Updated my Marbles card post. They have agreed to default the account as per the date specified in the default notice after I threatened them with the FOS if they didn't. Best get it over with as its not the only one...

Not much on anything else.

Have noted that my Cahoot card is being reported to noddle as ?, so maybe they are planning to sell it.

Also noted that the cahoot/santander flexi loan is being reported a month late when actually its about 5. Will keep an eye on this as I would rather get defaulted on this and the cahoot card soon as they are the last ones.

HB

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Not near laptop for few days now
                Not broken is it mate?!
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Evening all,

Still a bit quiet, which is nice while it lasts

On another UE point.

I will be moving house next year and need to know what's the best way to deal with it from not admitting the debt in writing.

Obviously, I would prefer not to give these muppets my new address, and can get away with mail redirection for up to 2 years.

Thing is, if I change my address with them in writing, does that acknowledge the debt and reset the SB clock?

If I do it by phone, I have no evidence should they ignore and seek to get an undefended CCJ at my old address as they know I might not get the paperwork.

Ideas?

Thanks

HB

Comment

giving an address does not acknowledge a debt, its merely keeping open dialog active.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi all,

Decided I'm no longer going to pay the interest on my OD as per this thread and would appreciate any advice you guys can offer:
                      http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...298#post336298

I am planning to write to them, tell them I can no longer afford to service the account and ask them to default it quoting various ICO default guidelines. This will get the default over with as well as stop any charges in a timely fashion, apart from interest. As you know, plenty of other recent defaults.

Thoughts?

I was thinking to see what they come back with as to the next step.

Thanks

HB
                      Last edited by happy_bunny; 26 August 2013, 18:26. Reason: Typo

Comment

Update below. Now have a shiny default letter:

My Santander, formerly Cahoot Flexi Loan:

• Type of account Flexible Loan

• Date commenced Early 2000s

• Approx balance 5K

• Date last paid March 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying Not paying

• Status Arrears. Default due soon I think.

• Account owner Santander

sent
                        received
                        other information

June 2012 Sent CCA request
                        June 2012 Received CCA with signatures on it.
                        April 2013 Niddy confirmed UE as missing prescribed terms.
                        May 2013 Received a few late payment letters, nothing of interest.
                        Sept 2013 Received a default letter, so hopefully applied to my credit report soon Pushing it a bit, as no payment made since Feb. Will see what date they file the default for before deciding to complain and get it moved earlier.
                        Last edited by happy_bunny; 23 September 2013, 12:56.

Comment

Update on Cahoot C Card:

My Cahoot credit Card:

• Type of account Credit Card

• Approx balance 5K

• Account owner Cahoot/Santander

sent
                          received
                          other information

Sept 2013 Still no default even though not paid a bean or written to them since End Feb 2013. Odd as they have previously issued a default notice after 2 missed payments. No interest has been added for the last 2 months, no idea what they are up to but nothing after the next statement date and I'll send them a complaint to issue the default.

Comment

Hi all,

Couple of updated accounts in previous 2 posts.

Not much else going on, no letters, nothing...

Thanks

HB

Comment

Originally posted by happy_bunny View Post
                              Update below. Now have a shiny default letter:

My Santander, formerly Cahoot Flexi Loan:

• Type of account Flexible Loan

• Approx balance 5K

• Account owner Santander

sent
                              received
                              other information

Sept 2013 Received a default letter, so hopefully applied to my credit report soon Pushing it a bit, as no payment made since Feb. Will see what date they file the default for before deciding to complain and get it moved earlier.
                              Was this a Default Notice? It will state issued under s87 of cca 1974

Comment

Originally posted by happy_bunny View Post
                                Update on Cahoot C Card:

My Cahoot credit Card:

• Type of account Credit Card

• Approx balance 5K

• Account owner Cahoot/Santander

sent
                                received
                                other information

Sept 2013 Still no default even though not paid a bean or written to them since End Feb 2013. Odd as they have previously issued a default notice after 2 missed payments. No interest has been added for the last 2 months, no idea what they are up to but nothing after the next statement date and I'll send them a complaint to issue the default.
                                You cant really issue a complaint that they have not defaulted you. Just need to wait for it to arrive

Comment

Working...
                                X