GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Adinuff's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adinuff's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adinuff's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    So I'd send a SAR to the OC if convenient to do so.....
    Hi Nids,
    All done and sent. Sent you an email also please check.

Thanks

Adinuff

Comment

Originally posted by Adinuff View Post
      Ok Guys

. . . and gals

I've had a word with 'back office' and you're doing things right. Getting the SAR sent will keep you one step ahead of the creditor if they do decide to issue proceedings.

I've got your email about your previous SAR in 2013. That one was sent to Link, whereas this SAR will be going to MBNA.

Plan B x

Comment

MBNA CC (mine) CCJ

Balance Approx - £9440

Default Date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £11300

DMP (Payplan) - £27.39 monthly Stopped Paying

Sold to Link Financial

21/01/13 SAR and CCA request to Link (CCJ supersedes CCA..i know :-( )

24/01/13 recieved SAR back from Link

09/03/13 Ignore post dated 21/03/13 CCJ and CO not on this account. In the process drafting a CCA and SAR request.

29/4/13 - CCA reminder letter

19/6/13 - Letter received from MBNA. Thanks for your letter dated 29/4/13 regarding account. In response to your letter, we an confirm that information we are required to provide in accordance with section 78 of CCA Act 1974 has been forwarded to Link Financial, who purchased the account on 25 March 2013. Any further queries please contact them. Gonna ignore.

17/06/13 - Letter from MBNA. Thank you for your letter dated 29/04/13. In response to your letter we can confirm that the information we are required to provide in accordance with section 78 off CCA has been forwarded to Link Financial, who purchased the account 25/03/13.

12/08/13 - Statement of account received from link. They seem to have receiving payments of £1.41 from someone (not me for sure )

26/02/14 - Letter from Link Financial. This letter is final notification that any agreement you had with Link financial to repay your debt has been cancelled for non payment. Please call us to discuss matter. Gonna Ignore.

29/09/15 - Letter from Link Financial. Despite our efforts to collect this sum through communication and negotiation the balance remains unpaid. We will pass this onto Messrs Kearns Solictors. Going to send account in dispute letter.

20/10/15 - Letter from Link Kearns Solicitors stating we have 14 days to pay remaining balance. Sending account sold in dispute letter

22/10/15 - Letter from Link Financial . Link have sent a CCA. Will post to Niddy for analysis.

26/10/15 - The man from Del Monte he say No !! its UE

09/10/15 - Letter from Kearns Solicitors. We have complied with your S78 request on 22Oct 2015 removing any bar upon enforceability imposed by your S78 request. There is an absence of any material dispute in respect of what has, historically , always been an admitted debt, to which instalments have been paid via a DMP. Accordingly, our instructions therefore are to raise proceedings for enforcement of the agreement seeking repayments of the due of the outstanding amount together with interest and costs on or after 24 Nov 15 in default of satisfactory proposals for discharge of the outstanding balance.

27/11/15 - Court Claim forms received from County Court Business Centre. Claimant Link Financial. Kearns Solicitors representing.

Hi Guys,
        True to there word they have issued me with court claim form. Need some guidance asap.
        Adinuff

Comment

Also received letter from MBNA saying they are dealing with my SAR request.

Comment

they have issued me with court claim form. Need some guidance asap.
            How very silly of them when this is an MBNA credit agreement.

Can you email me a copy of the claim form (N1) just the front page with nothing blanked out using planb@all-about-debt.co.uk with a copy to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk.

Can you also email a copy of the CCA in one PDF and separately a copy of any Default Notice and/or Notice of Assignment you may have received. Please will you add a telephone contact number to your email.

What is the date on the claim form please?

You need to send the solicitor Kearnes a CPR 31.14 request --> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE

You've already recently sent a SAR to MBNA and you've previously sent a CCA request so don't do that again.

Finally, can you start a new claim thread in this section >
            http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post461134

Plan B x
            Last edited by PlanB; 27 November 2015, 12:26. Reason: added link to CPR request template :)

Comment

Hi Guys,
              True to there word they have issued me with court claim form. Need some guidance asap.
              Adinuff
              You'll be fine - this should be quick and pain free - do as planB asks above and we'll then get Jo on the case for you......

And breathe - don't worry....
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                How very silly of them when this is an MBNA credit agreement.

Can you email me a copy of the claim form (N1) just the front page with nothing blanked out using planb@all-about-debt.co.uk with a copy to Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk.

Can you also email a copy of the CCA in one PDF and separately a copy of any Default Notice and/or Notice of Assignment you may have received. Please will you add a telephone contact number to your email.

What is the date on the claim form please?

You need to send the solicitor Kearnes a CPR 31.14 request --> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE

You've already recently sent a SAR to MBNA and you've previously sent a CCA request so don't do that again.

Finally, can you start a new claim thread in this section >
                http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post461134

Plan B x
                Hi Gus and Lasses,
                Just to confirm the CPR31.14 request is addressed to Kearns ( in template letter address) and sent to Kearns? Not addressed in template to Link and sent to Kearns Solicitors? If you understand me

Adinuff

Comment

Hi Gus and Lasses,
                  Just to confirm the CPR31.14 request is addressed to Kearns ( in template letter address) and sent to Kearns? Not addressed in template to Link and sent to Kearns Solicitors? If you understand me

Adinuff
                  The CPR 31.14 request letter goes direct to Kearns Solicitors. You or our solicitor will be dealing with them direct from now on.

The letter asks you to insert the date the Defence is due to be filed so that will be 33 days from the issue date on the Claim Form.

Everything else from now on will be dealt with on your new thread exclusively for this claim here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post539482

Try to remain calm and relaxed. You've previously had one claim discontinued so let that be your target with this one.

Plan B x

Comment

Adinuff's new claim thread is here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post539478

Plan B x

Comment

HSBC CC (wife)

Balance Approx - £4205

Default Date - Approx 2006

Default Amount - £5100

DMP (Payplan) - £12.21 Stopped Payment

Sold - Lewis group

06/03/13 - Recieved CCa and SAR for above account.Scanning now and will send to Niddy for analysis. first thoughts are it is enforceable

07/03/13 - Word back from Niddy. Seems like the CCA is enforceable :-(

07/01/13 - Reduced payment to £1

18/03/13 - Letter addressed to wife. "Response to a request pursuant to Section 77 of the consumer Credit Act 1974. we write to your letter dated 25/01/2013???. in normal circumstances the request you have made under section 77 off the CCA 1974 is not valid and HSBC has no obligation to provide the documents you seek. This is because the info relates to closed /repaid products that are no longer in force.
                      However we have assumed that your request for info is likely to bin relation to obtaining details of PPI that you held with HSBC...goes onto mention CC that they think i have held with PPI. return my £1 postal order for safekeeping.
                      02/07/13 - Letter From CL Finance. You have failed to make agreed payments towards the concessionary arrangement on account. We require payment in 10 days of the date of letter. Going to ignore.

07/02/14 - We write to inform you by an agreement dated 13/12/13 , CL finance (part of Lewis Group) has assigned all of the rights, obligations and benefits associated with the above account to Hoist Portfolio Holding Lts to whom all monies are due. Please note Robbin Scum are now managing your account on behalf of HPH Ltd. please pay the. Gonna ignore.

08/02/14 - Thank you for paying your account by instalments to a doorstep collector. As from 27/01/14, robin Scum will be managing your account on behalf of HPH Ltd (ex HSBC) However there will be no change to the arrangement that you have with your current doorstep collector. They will be advised that they need to direct all payments to Robbin Scum instead of Lewis Group. Ring us to discuss your account.

16/04/14 - Letter from Robbin Scum. Despite attempts to contact you, the above account remains unpaid. Gonna ignore.

13/06/15 - Letter from CL Finance. Notice of Assignment to Robinscum way Ltd. Im going to reply to this letter. Standard account in dispute template.

13/06/15 - Lettter from Robinson Way. Please call us.

27/06/15 - Letter from Robinson Way. Proposed Reconnection Visit.

15/09/15 - Letter from Robinscum. Please note we have not yet received a response from the original creditor. This note is to let you know we are continuing to seek an update and will let you know the response as soon as we can. Action on your account has been temporarily stopped whilst we await a resolution.

10/10/15 - Letter from CL Finance. Notice of assignment to Robinscum. Please deal Robinscum for future correspondent. Will send sold in dispute template.

27/10/15 - Letter from Robinson Scum. We have noted recent request and we are still awaiting response from original creditor.

07/12/15 - Letter from Robin Scum. We have been notified of recent activity on your credit file, which suggests that you have obtained a new financial account. This account still remains unpaid, we would encourage you to pay. Ignore

23/03/16 - Letter from HPH. We refer to the querey you raised previosuly in relation to this account and apologize for the delay in getting back to you, we appreciate this may have been some time ago. As we are unable to resolve your query in a satisfactory manner, we have taken the decision to write off the account and cease all collections activity with immediate effect. Thanks for your patient.
                      [/QUOTE]

Hi Guys,
                      Just received this reply from Moist Portfolio. Looks like they are writing of this debt which is great news. What are your thoughts?
                      Adinuff

Comment

Great news, keep that letter safe, just in case they then "sell the debt on". Hopefully this is the end!

Comment

keep that very safe well done xxxxxxx love great news me .
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Guys

Comment

Oh yes, I like letters like that, well done xxx
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm dancing on my pole
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X