GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lilly1203 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilly1203 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lilly1203 Diary

Hi Lilly,
    So sorry for your loss too, I was in the same situation once, so I understand what you've been through.
    As above, it would really help if we knew the type of debt ie loan/credit card/overdraft.
    If you could add that info to each debt posted above we can help you sort it out.

kind regards,
    Elsa x

Edited as posts crossed
    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 11 March 2013, 13:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Send this back to next --> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK

They are incorrect in their assumption
      Hi Niddy, really sorry but how do I download the template, I can see it in my PC screen but only have the option to print, I get all the AAD bits as well . The one I did before let me put name and addresses in but this one I cant , really sorry if I am being thick, thanks Lilly x

Comment

Originally posted by pezman65 View Post
        Hi Niddy, really sorry but how do I download the template, I can see it in my PC screen but only have the option to print, I get all the AAD bits as well . The one I did before let me put name and addresses in but this one I cant , really sorry if I am being thick, thanks Lilly x
        Hi Pezman65,(lilly) Hold your mouse over the template left click and highlight the letter, then right click and choose copy, open a word doc and then choose paste on the word doc. once you have it open there simply edit the bits you need too.

Hope this makes sense ...
        Last edited by alland; 11 March 2013, 15:30.

Comment

Hi hun,

This is the second repossession attempt following bereavement that I've seen in the last couple of weeks. Dreadful.
          I was wondering about the Government Mortgage Rescue Scheme but I suspect the lack of equity would be a problem. Have a look here just in case:
          Citizens Advice - Mortgage rescue schemes

Elsa x

Comment

Originally posted by pezman65 View Post
            Highlight & copy the text; drop it into word and edit it!
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

If you are still having trouble after that, then see below.

CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms.doc
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by lilly1203 View Post
                i joined today and need some advice. I was widowed in 2010, I have two teenage children to support and my husband cancelled the insurance on the mortgage and so I am also having to pay this on my own, I am only a teaching assistant and therefore do not earn very much, my wages basically just cover my mortgage, I am on benefits which helps. My main problem is the debts I have been left with, some are in my husbands name, some I admit are mine and others including a secured loan are in joint names however I don't remember signing this. I just need advice on the best way forward out of this mess as it is causing me stress at a time I could well do without it.
                • Date commenced: July 2005

• Approx balance: £668

• Date last paid: August 2010 full payment £1 month

• Are you on arrangement or not paying: £1 month, keep telephoning for more

• Account owner: Next now Debt Managers

29.01.13 Sent CCA request to debt managers
                28.02.13 received letter from Next with blank credit agreement and blank terms and conditons, they state they are unable to locate a copy of the signed credit agreement but the law does not require them to send me a signed one only a reconstituted one.
                12/03/13 Sent missing prescribed terms template.
                03.04.13 received letter stating " The law does not require us to send you a copy of a signed CCA only a reconstituted version of your CCA" they have sent an unsigned copy again.
                Hi Guys, I am doing this on behalf of Lilly. How should I respond to this. Thanks Lilly's Dad
                Sorry enforcer only just seen your post, cheers LD
                Last edited by lilly1203; 6 April 2013, 12:11.

Comment

I would send Final Response - UE (CCA Received) - allaboutDEBT UK

Enforcer, I know you want whats best for your daughter but it's not a good idea to shred letters. You really do need a paper trail.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                    I would send Final Response - UE (CCA Received) - allaboutDEBT UK

Enforcer, I know you want whats best for your daughter but it's not a good idea to shred letters. You really do need a paper trail.
                    Thanks Pixie, will do, shall I give them the forwarding address as Lilly suggested as C/O me. I am happy to deal with any and all flak, Cheers Lilly's Dad

Comment

i joined today and need some advice. I was widowed in 2010, I have two teenage children to support and my husband cancelled the insurance on the mortgage and so I am also having to pay this on my own, I am only a teaching assistant and therefore do not earn very much, my wages basically just cover my mortgage, I am on benefits which helps. My main problem is the debts I have been left with, some are in my husbands name, some I admit are mine and others including a secured loan are in joint names however I don't remember signing this. I just need advice on the best way forward out of this mess as it is causing me stress at a time I could well do without it.
                      • Date commenced: July 2005

• Approx balance: £668

• Date last paid: August 2010 full payment £1 month

• Are you on arrangement or not paying: £1 month, keep telephoning for more

• Account owner: Next now Debt Managers

29.01.13 Sent CCA request to debt managers
                      28.02.13 received letter from Next with blank credit agreement and blank terms and conditons, they state they are unable to locate a copy of the signed credit agreement but the law does not require them to send me a signed one only a reconstituted one.
                      12/03/13 Sent missing prescribed terms template.
                      03.04.13 received letter stating " The law does not require us to send you a copy of a signed CCA only a reconstituted version of your CCA" they have sent an unsigned copy again.
                      17.04.13 Received a letter from DManagers. This is headed "Notice of Proceedings".
                      Hi everyone. 17.04.13 Lilly received a letter from DManagers. This is headed "Notice of Proceedings" It states that she have failed to respond to the "default Notice" that was sent to her recently (Not had one) so legal proceedings may be instigated and along with solicitors fees etc will increase the debt, please contact now to avoid action. Just wondered if this needs any response, many thanks Lilly's Dad

Comment

Hi everyone. 17.04.13 Lilly received a letter from DManagers. This is headed "Notice of Proceedings" It states that she have failed to respond to the "default Notice" that was sent to her recently (Not had one) so legal proceedings may be instigated and along with solicitors fees etc will increase the debt, please contact now to avoid action. Just wondered if this needs any response, many thanks Lilly's Dad
                        I would send this if it were me ----->Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                          I would send this if it were me ----->Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                          Thanks Deepie, will do. Lillys Dad

Comment

I'd just like to say , if I may, what a fantastic dad you are Lilly's dad! It is apparent throughout this thread that you have and will be there through thick and thin.
                            I know as you're a dad, you'll most likely say that it's just your job, but not everyone is as lucky to have a dad like you!

And, Lilly, I'd like to wish you and your little family every happiness in your new home.

Comment

Originally posted by fluffystuff View Post
                              I'd just like to say , if I may, what a fantastic dad you are Lilly's dad! It is apparent throughout this thread that you have and will be there through thick and thin.
                              I know as you're a dad, you'll most likely say that it's just your job, but not everyone is as lucky to have a dad like you!

And, Lilly, I'd like to wish you and your little family every happiness in your new home.
                              Hi Fluffystuff, thank you for your supportive comments, I am sure there are loads of moms and dads like me who feel being a parent is till the day you die not just till the kids reach 18. Lilly is a lovely young woman who has been dealt a bad hand and has had a difficult time over the last few years, she has fought hard for her children and never given up. She may meet someone else one day but until them "she got me" The Guys and Galls on this site are something else, it is such a wonderful change to see people rally round and help each other in an attempt to fight of oppression and control from the banks and such like, I am very happy to be a small part in that not only for Lilly but for all people who have made a mistake in their life and are expected to pay for it for ever, not if I can help it they wont.Kind regards to all, Lilly's Dad x

Comment

Hi Fluffystuff, thank you for your supportive comments, I am sure there are loads of moms and dads like me who feel being a parent is till the day you die not just till the kids reach 18. Lilly is a lovely young woman who has been dealt a bad hand and has had a difficult time over the last few years, she has fought hard for her children and never given up. She may meet someone else one day but until them "she got me" The Guys and Galls on this site are something else, it is such a wonderful change to see people rally round and help each other in an attempt to fight of oppression and control from the banks and such like, I am very happy to be a small part in that not only for Lilly but for all people who have made a mistake in their life and are expected to pay for it for ever, not if I can help it they wont.Kind regards to all, Lilly's Dad x
                                Couldn't agree more! I sincerely hope that the worst of your troubles are behind you. from one parent to another.

Comment

Working...
                                X