GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lilly1203 Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilly1203 Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lilly1203 Diary

Originally posted by lilly1203 View Post
    i joined today and need some advice. I was widowed in 2010, I have two teenage children to support and my husband cancelled the insurance on the mortgage and so I am also having to pay this on my own, I am only a teaching assistant and therefore do not earn very much, my wages basically just cover my mortgage, I am on benefits which helps. My main problem is the debts I have been left with, some are in my husbands name, some I admit are mine and others including a secured loan are in joint names however I don't remember signing this. I just need advice on the best way forward out of this mess as it is causing me stress at a time I could well do without it.
    • Date commenced: July 2005

• Approx balance: £668

• Date last paid: August 2010 full payment £1 month

• Are you on arrangement or not paying: £1 month, keep telephoning for more

• Account owner: Next now Debt Managers

29.01.13 Sent CCA request to debt managers
    28.02.13 received letter from Next with blank credit agreement and blank terms and conditons, they state they are unable to locate a copy of the signed credit agreement but the law does not require them to send me a signed one only a reconstituted one.
    12/03/13 Sent missing prescribed terms template.
    03.04.13 received letter stating " The law does not require us to send you a copy of a signed CCA only a reconstituted version of your CCA" they have sent an unsigned copy again.
    17.04.13 Received a letter from D/Managers. This is headed "Notice of Proceedings".
    03.05.13 Letter from Russel + Aitken, stating " We have received instructions to consider immediate court action.
    07.05.13 Letter received from Debt Managers stating that Next have fulfilled their obligation under CCAct and the full amount is now payable.

Hi everyone, letter received from Russel + Aitken stating " As you have failed to comply with the repayment agreement between you and debt managers despite your acknowledgement of liability we have received instructions to consider immediate court action, you have a final opportunity to contact debt managers to avoid the action referred to. Should I respond to this with anything, I have sent Niddy unsigned CCA just to check it out,thanks Lilly's Dad
    Last edited by lilly1203; 13 May 2013, 13:37.

Comment

Hi everyone, letter received from Russel + Aitken stating " As you have failed to comply with the repayment agreement between you and debt managers despite your acknowledgement of liability we have received instructions to consider immediate court action, you have a final opportunity to contact debt managers to avoid the action referred to. Should I respond to this with anything, thanks Lilly's Dad
      If it were me I'd send this ---->Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i joined today and need some advice. I was widowed in 2010, I have two teenage children to support and my husband cancelled the insurance on the mortgage and so I am also having to pay this on my own, I am only a teaching assistant and therefore do not earn very much, my wages basically just cover my mortgage, I am on benefits which helps. My main problem is the debts I have been left with, some are in my husbands name, some I admit are mine and others including a secured loan are in joint names however I don't remember signing this. I just need advice on the best way forward out of this mess as it is causing me stress at a time I could well do without it.

28.02.13 received letter from Next with blank credit agreement and blank terms and conditons, they state they are unable to locate a copy of the signed credit agreement but the law does not require them to send me a signed one only a reconstituted one.
        03.04.13 received letter stating " The law does not require us to send you a copy of a signed CCA only a reconstituted version of your CCA" they have sent an unsigned copy again.
        17.04.13 Received a letter from DManagers. This is headed "Notice of Proceedings".
        03.05.13 Letter from Russel + Aitken, stating " We have received instructions to consider immediate court action.
        03.05.13 Sent Niddy unsigned CCA just to check it out.
        07.05.13 Letter received from Debt Managers stating that Next have fulfilled their obligation under CCAct and the full amount is now payable.
        Hi, just received letter from Debt Managers as above. I will wait till Niddy has confirmed if CCA is UE or not. Cheers Lilly's Dad

Comment

Hi, just received letter from Debt Managers as above. I will wait till Niddy has confirmed if CCA is UE or not. Cheers Lilly's Dad
          I emailed you (your dad) long before you posted this and told you it was
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            I emailed you (your dad) long before you posted this and told you it was
            Many thanks Niddy, shall I send any template or just ignore, cheers Lilly's Dad

Comment

Many thanks Niddy, shall I send any template or just ignore, cheers Lilly's Dad
              check your emails as I clarified it there!

Send this --> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Many thanks, Lilly's dad

Comment

Sorry Niddy, not received an email re this but will do what you suggest, many thanks Lilly's Dad

Comment

Sorry Niddy, not received an email re this but will do what you suggest, many thanks Lilly's Dad
                    Ooooer may still be in my outbox then lol. I will check later but the message is the same so it's all good

Comment

Hi everyone, just a quick one, although I have written to Lilly's creditors and given them the new forwarding address (My address)since LIllyhad the house reposesed they refuse to send any info to that address stating that without a signature they can not change any details, I have always signed the letters digitally as advised on this site. Any suggestions on this as they could now sent important paperwork (court stuff) to the old address and we may not get it, is the only way to get this done by paying the post office to redirect, any suggestions would be grateful received, thanks Lilly's dad

Comment

Hi Lilly's dad,

Lilly could provide a signature, making it in some way different to her normal one. That way, you'll know if they 'lift' it on to a document.
                        However, paying for a re-direct may be the best way forward, in my opinion.

Comment

She could always sign over the AAD anti-tamper strip

Just right click and copy then paste it into your letter.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ahhhh, didn't know we had one of those, thanks Pixie!

Comment

[QUOTE=lilly1203;231266]i joined today and need some advice. I was widowed in 2010, I have two teenage children to support and my husband cancelled the insurance on the mortgage and so I am also having to pay this on my own, I am only a teaching assistant and therefore do not earn very much, my wages basically just cover my mortgage, I am on benefits which helps. My main problem is the debts I have been left with, some are in my husbands name, some I admit are mine and others including a secured loan are in joint names however I don't remember signing this. I just need advice on the best way forward out of this mess as it is causing me stress at a time I could well do without it.

17.04.13 Received a letter from DManagers. This is headed "Notice of Proceedings".
                              03.05.13 Sent Niddy unsigned CCA just to check it out.
                              13.05.13 Email from Niddy UE - Wonderful
                              13.05.13 sent MPT template.
                              23.05.13 Letter from Debt Mangers stating that Next have fulfilled their obligation under the CCA and I should contact re payment and complete I&E.

Hi Guys, another letter from Debt Mangers stating that Next have fulfilled their obligation re the CCA and I should contact to pay and complete the enclosed I&E form. Should I just ignore or send template, many thanks, cheers Lilly's Dad
                              Last edited by lilly1203; 23 May 2013, 20:58.

Comment

Yes ignore and send template.

Comment

Working...
                                X