GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Debt Diary 2020 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debt Diary 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just commission hopefuls
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• After silence for a number of years Lantern (who took over the Pay Day Loans and merged them together) have decided to get in touch via aletter stating they've been trying to contact to no reply and referred my account to QDR Solicitors and to get in touch with them within 7 days. I'm assuming this is just a scare tactic having a quick Google of other experiences?

Comment

• Originally posted by adam92 View Post
        After silence for a number of years Lantern (who took over the Pay Day Loans and merged them together) have decided to get in touch via aletter stating they've been trying to contact to no reply and referred my account to QDR Solicitors and to get in touch with them within 7 days. I'm assuming this is just a scare tactic having a quick Google of other experiences?
        Check your CRA's
        ".. After silence for a number of years .."
        Because these may be Statute Barred or close to this.
        So check your records and yes the CRA's

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post

Check your CRA's
          ".. After silence for a number of years .."
          Because these may be Statute Barred or close to this.
          So check your records and yes the CRA's
          They should have all dropped off by now, I’ll have a look.

I think they are SB as of the 20th this month. They’ve also sent me a text last Friday that an “important letter awaits you” and a link to login in somewhere which I’ve just deleted.

Comment

They should have all dropped off by now, I’ll have a look.

I think they are SB as of the 20th this month. They’ve also sent me a text last Friday that an “important letter awaits you” and a link to login in somewhere which I’ve just deleted.
            Well Done because everything in SNAIL MAIL. Block their number if you can!!
            Just treat as if a SCAM attempt!! Don't open and DON'T click
            Any Claim would have to be posted!!

The CCA1974 is a SNAIL MAIL Act! Always worth remembering that!

Comment

• A further update,

The Overdraft account that was with Idem has been sold to Hoist (whom I swear had it before but may have been another account)

Lowell have had the cheek to send a letter stating they’ll offer a 0% interest free payment plan and stop interest on an account they can’t apply interest too

Comment

• Hello Haven't had an update for a while, had a change this month with CapQuest (from what I've heard horrible buggers) managing the Arrow Global CC account (updated the main post) - still waiting on a CCA request from them I think since July 2020

Comment

Hello Haven't had an update for a while, had a change this month with CapQuest (from what I've heard horrible buggers) managing the Arrow Global CC account (updated the main post) - still waiting on a CCA request from them I think since July 2020
                  Arrow/Capquest Group
                  I note the following
                  "..
                  Mar 2019 - Removed from CRA files
                  July 2019 - Account Sold to Arrows (managed by NCO Europe) not on any files.
                  July 2020 - CCA Request Sent to NCO Europe stopped making payments from this point onwards.
                  Aug 2020 - Confirmation of request sent to me
                  Feb 2021 - Notice of Default/Termination? (Di notes this isn't a compliant notice)
                  .."
                  Your doing all the right things
                  Do you know by chance which Arrow Company was Assigned the Debt? It wasn't by chance Arrow Global Guernsey was it?

Comment

• Just updating Arrows moving on the Vanquis CC to Arrow Poplar Designated Activity Company is it just another company of there’s?

Comment

Just updating Arrows moving on the Vanquis CC to Arrow Poplar Designated Activity Company is it just another company of there’s?
                      The question is Moving on from WHAT Arrow Company?
                      Or is this a change of Company Name?
                      What precisely does the letter say?

Assignment chains can create problems because of the Rights of the INDIVIDUAL Companies.
                      If the Original Arrow Company wasn't Authorised when the Account was Brought then assigning to another Arrow Company can't remedy the lack of Authorisation!
                      Hence my asking for more details!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post

The question is Moving on from WHAT Arrow Company?
                        Or is this a change of Company Name?
                        What precisely does the letter say?

Assignment chains can create problems because of the Rights of the INDIVIDUAL Companies.
                        If the Original Arrow Company wasn't Authorised when the Account was Brought then assigning to another Arrow Company can't remedy the lack of Authorisation!
                        Hence my asking for more details!
                        Hello sorry missed your last question

It was purchased by Arrow Global Limited (who’s registered office was Manchester)

The letter last month specifically stated “Arrow Poplar Designated Activity Company.
                        ” now own all interest and rights”

Comment

• Arrow Global Limited NOLONGER Authorised Arrow Global Limited (fca.org.uk)

Arrow Poplar Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 17th of November 2022 Dublin NOT ON FCA REGISTER
                          Arrow Global Group is a European fund manager. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange until it was acquired by TDR Capital in October 2021.

TF Global Limited is not authorised or registered by the FCA. Find out more about unauthorised firms and individuals

Well wait and see what happens next because at this time there seems to be NO FCA Authorisation

Comment

1. Arrow Global Limited

Reference number: 718754
                              No longer authorised
                              Arrow Global Limited (searched firm name) No longer authorised Tool tip icon Clickable button
                              M2 4AW
                              Manchester
                            2. Arrow Global Massey Limited

Reference number: 718325
                              M2 4AW
                              Manchester
                            3. Arrow Global Adviser Limited

Reference number: 953341
                              M2 4AW
                              Manchester
                            4. Arrow Global Legh Limited

Reference number: 718332
                              No longer authorised
                              Arrow Global Legh Limited (searched firm name) No longer authorised Tool tip icon Clickable button
                              M2 4AW
                              Manchester
                            5. Arrow Global Adviser Limited

Reference number: 917833
                              No longer registered as an Appointed Representative
                              Arrow Global Adviser Limited (searched firm name) No longer registered as an Appointed Representative Tool tip icon Clickable button
                              M2 4AW
                              Manchester

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Thanks for that will keep you posted

Intrum who are usually very quiet now sending a message 1-2 times a week and have some company called Ophelos chasing for them now too. That’s a new one to me

Comment

• Ophelos -

"We use smart technology to work out what day and time is the most convenient to contact you, whether it’s by email, WhatsApp, SMS or post."

Comment

Working...
                                X